• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

Overlord775 said:
PsychoWarper said:
Isnt that transmutation though... so they woudnt be the same.
trasmutation is a sub-category of Matter Manipulation
Then why do some chracters have both on there page, if there the same then it would be redundant.

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
High Regen and 293 quadrillion c speed are booting up
Turning you into literal salt commences
Resistence_to_Matter_Manipulation.exe blocked a treat
Gogmagog commences
Resistence to Soul Manipulation and not letting you talk commence
Spamming Moment Shackle's time erasure and slow commences while i frantically yell "Gogmagog"

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Gogmagog commences
Spamming Moment Shackle's time erasure and slow commences while i frantically yell "Gogmagog"
Time Manipulation Resistence commences

Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Gogmagog commences
Precognition commences

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Gogmagog commences
Precognition commences
Jack the Ripper commences

The Ripper

PsychoWarper said:
Then why do some chracters have both on there page, if there the same then it would be redundant.
Because you can have Matter Manipulation without the ability to trasmutate a object in to another.

Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Hl3 or bust said:
Overlord775 said:
Gogmagog commences
Precognition commences
Precognition resistance commences

Resistance to Precognition/Clairvoyance (Users of the Hokuto arts can bend their fates as they choose, making it difficult to read their destinies)

Im making an RP, the regis thread and first chap gonna be out today, it's gonna be a tonal crusterfuck betwixt TTGL's first half and Allstar Batman, also it has an RP twist that makes it unique from LoM, WFTW, and RW.

So yeah, stay tuned! Also it gonna start out with eight players, to ensure I can handle that many and potentially more

Hl3 or bust said:
INB4 gets banned from RW for advertising your own RP
The thread isnt out yet, Torl still working on a puzzle in chap 2, and im typing out chap 3 as we speak. Besides, mine gonna have inbetweenies to keep yall occupied while im in school (wait did I mention that? They compromised and I only have to spend one period a day at school housing drug dealers and othersuch peeps), weekends are gonna be the main girth of RP-noninbetweeny content... unless my homework load is light, if so expect more inbetweenies during the weekdays. I start wednesday.

Back