• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meme Thread 7

You have to have

One soul thats 5-C or lower

One thats 5-B or lower

One thats 4-C or lower

and One thats 4-A or lower.

I dont know(His choices dont seem soild at the moment) but those are the rules everyone followed.

>When a ADMINISTRATOR/BUREACRAT replies to the RP your in... Never expected someone higher up than Monarch to reply.

I know this is unrelated to the RP but what do y'all think of muscular women? I ain't talking like toned, I'm talking biceps akin to half a watermelon and six-packs.

Seriously, muscular women yay or nay?

PsychoWarper said:
>When a ADMINISTRATOR/BUREACRAT replies to the RP your in... Never expected someone higher up than Monarch to reply.
I'm flattered that you're happy to see me here but me being a bureaucrat or higher ranked doesn't make me any different or more special than anyone else here. I'm just a regular person too.

SwathingDegenera777 said:
I know this is unrelated to the RP but what do y'all think of muscular women? I ain't talking like toned, I'm talking biceps akin to half a watermelon and six-packs.
I like types like Mizuki from One Punch Man or Kefla from DBS, but any more muscular than that is gross IMO. Also I don't really like too many muscular women IRL, I'd like nothing beyond a bit toned IRL.

I like types like Mizuki from One Punch Man or Kefla from DBS, but any more muscular than that is gross IMO.

I can agree with Mizuki, top tier waifu IMO, but IMO the bigger the biceps and the tighter the sixpack the better IMO

SwathingDegenera777 said:
YEE

PsychoWarper said:
I know its just that bureacrats are the top of the top theres only You, Azzy and Ant.
Yeah but being a "high ranked staff" means nothing outside of additional responsibilities on the site. I of course appreciate the kindness but I don't want people to idolize me just because I'm a bureaucrat.

Also there's a 4th bureaucrat, Kavpeny. Sadly he's basically inactive nowadays but IMO he was the best bureaucrat, at least in terms of leadership.

you know what' better than a muscular chich ?
female anime bomberma

i would want if she wasn't an eldritch abomination the size of a mountain

THEY ARE A DUDE, HOW MANY TIMES DO WE HAVE TO GO OVER THIS THEY'RE an FTM that CANT AFFORD TOP SURGERY OR HRT

Ryukama said:
PsychoWarper said:
I know its just that bureacrats are the top of the top theres only You, Azzy and Ant.
Yeah but being a "high ranked staff" means nothing outside of additional responsibilities on the site. I of course appreciate the kindness but I don't want people to idolize me just because I'm a bureaucrat.
Also there's a 4th bureaucrat, Kavpeny. Sadly he's basically inactive nowadays but IMO he was the best bureaucrat, at least in terms of leadership.
True.

Back