• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta 11

Eldrad beat him do to his precog, he looked through millions of ways the fight could go and and found the one time he won and followed it, even if he has a 1-1000000 chance he can win.

Why dont we just make a VS thread for it and see what happens.

PsychoWarper said:
Eldrad beat him do to his precog, he looked through millions of ways the fight could go and and found the one time he won and followed it, even if he has a 1-1000000 chance he can win.

Why dont we just make a VS thread for it and see what happens.
I'm already getting slammed in Amakasu vs Ultha, i dont need anymore

Let's not start grabbing outright tier 2 and higher characters just because I said higher d is downgraded.

And something Higher-D being downgraded to 3-D doesn't mean it's going to be high 3-A here, it means its going to be baseline or whatever their next best feat is.

E.g. a person with 16-D Death Hax that has feats of killing a thousand people at once is going to get death hax equal to killing 1000 people at once.

And a person with 200-D mind hax who has only mind haxed one person and has no other supporting evidence of being able to hax more peopel at once is going to get mind hax equal to one person.

Deal with it.

Speaking of feats, has anybody realized how many feats I've accomplished in the series? Look at my FC/OC Page.

Also, inb4 I make an army of smol lizards.

And they can all do some crazy crap.

Even without Cthulhu, I'm a bit of a beast in combat.

With the items and that I can boost an ally's own stats.

Back