• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 14

Hey man, you haven't had to sit through the longest 1 week finisher in the world

Even if he was able to join, dropping that into a team of 17 characters ranging from "shonen hero" to "neutral aligned person in the process of saving the world" (many of whom massively outhax, out AP, and outspeed him) would lead to a very short play through.

Since DMUA finished and the thread is full and I'm still presently busy with school until Thursday or Friday, I'm going to take this chance to officially call for a short break.

That being said, I want to make the promise that once we resume that there won't be any more trials. Those are done. For good. And also that You'll all be getting your new powers as soon as you go through the large door, and without delay. Consider this my apology for the slow and unbearable arc I put you all through with the trials.

I feel like I've asked this like 5 times already, but now is a good time post your final picks for the next character, especially if you changed your mind from the previous pick. Even if you haven't it'll help me keep track of everything if it's all in the same place.

Another big thanks to DMUA for GMing that last trial while I was unavailable. It's thanks to him it managed to end quickly and smoothly. I'll make sure to tie up any loose plot points like Rei and the monster (etc) myself once we start again.

The worst part is over. I'll do my best to keep things flowing quickly and smoothly as we head on towards the end of the RP, hopefully for real this time. Thanks guys.

The whole us getting the power of our soul's stronger keys is still a thing, right? I beleive we decided that the Marvel Characters who were 3-B and became 2-C would be 3-B in this context still.

If all that is still the case, then my pick is Metal Overlord because power copying.

@Smashor

Ultron still got a pretty significant upgrade, which you also get, and you can probably still get Odinforce powers, just not the tier

@Dragon

Well shi-

I mean if it's only on fodder then I can make it work I guess. Absorbing technology also has good synergy with Ultron being able to turn life forms into technology if I remember correctly.

@H13

I think I remember something about us deciding to use them as 3-Bs for this.

@Smashor

that was because we didn't think they'd get upgraded so quickly. Or, more accurately, that we would take so long to get them

You know, when you really think about it, being able to remove the concept of death from things isn't a very powerful ability. Sure, it's impressive, but when you really think about it Type 5 Immortality, if you can't regenerate, is just Type 2 immortality with extra bells and whistles. If you get vaporized, then you might as well be dead even if you technically arn't.

Odin's abilitites are suprisingly balanced for this.

Back