• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 3

You can do something, right now we're waiting to find out what the next plot point is, but we can still do stuff on the side.

Imma try this again.

Theme: Big Boss Guhnash

Name: Michael Star

Sex: Male

Personality: Cold and Calculating

Appearance: Originally, Tall with short, wavy black hair. Wears a bandanna around the mouth, bandit style. After acquiring souls, gains large, bug like entirely blue eyes, enlarged and sharpened teeth, four arms and charred flesh as well as exposed innards and living organs, though uses shapeshifting to keep his original form.

Souls: Skylor (Ninjago), Lord Garmado, Guhnash

Wait is General Kozu invulnerable if not then everything should be fine also start thinking of a next soul the tier limit is 4-A.

PsychoWarper said:
Wait is General Kozu invenreable if not then everything should be fine also start thinking of a next soul the tier limit is 4-A.
Oh wait, yeah, should I switch him out?

I'm bored

Appearance change per soul

Steve: Absolutely nothing

Izuru: 1 red eye

Pinkie: Balloons

For Magolor I'm probably gonna gain a crown.

My character completely changed his aspect three times.

I looked like this before i got the souls

KomodoDragon

then i looked life this when i got the souls

Epic Dragon

and then Andy gave me the ability to shapeshits and i transformed in to this

Yharon by 00 inanis-dcd2ryh

and then when we reached the pokemon world Reshiram obligated me to shapeshift in to him.

643Reshiram

many tranformations, much shapeshifting OVO

My appearence has really only changed to be more robotic under the bodysuit. And I gained Astro Man's orb things when I got his soul. Or "Soul"

Yeah, they will. Or you could say your character is slowly changing appearance as they acclimate to their souls or something like that.

I feel like ill jave my dudes eyes slowly turn red as Ban and Lobo have res eyes.

Id also like to point out that point out how tall Ban and Kizaru are the former being 6'11 and the latter being around 9'6.

In that case, my guy is probably gonna end up with a red eye (or maybe that weird eyepatch thing), a large blue eye, and Baraka teeth.

Which is actually quite disturbing

Well, yeah, my characters distorting more into a demonic beast the more angry he gets, but the retains the clown heritage.

Back