• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 5

Ah, but FP GIl still managed to defeat BB (iirc), who could control most of the Moon Cell, so he's got some kind of resistence

EDIT: even without this, he still resisted it on a level that came from someone who could entirely control the relavent concepts

DragonEmperor23 said:
I can argue that my ice deaths aren't painful because hypothermia makes the nerves stop receiving signals, and my 99th degree burns from my fire does the same.
True, My ways of victory have to be some of the most brutal and bloody kills.

Overlord775 said:
I've made a list of the active character's base combact and reaction speeds (when we get the 4th souls):
DragonEmperor: 4,15 c

Psycho: 20,5 Millio c

Andy: Relativistic

Monarch: 9% c

Blah: 47.3 Billion c

Edwellken: 25% c

The Smashor: 48,8 Quadrillion c

Christian: 4.47 c

Edward: 300 Trillion c

Overlord: 293 Quadrillion c

TISSG7Redgrave: FTL

Reinhardthrowhisspear: 27,6 Quadrillion c

The Archdemon: c

Yobobojojo: around 21 billion c

Standuser: 365 c

Hl3 or Bust: 7700 c

Almost everyone can speedblitz Griffin ovo
@Monarch ^this

You think you can speed blitz me

But then you try to, and you realise that all your attacks are automatically bending around me and you can never touch me no matter how fast you are.

Going to say yes to Novel Kars, but

It's the beginning of the story kars. As in before he's copied anything from any jojos characters.

I don't think that will work when thorns suddenly appear inside your brain and when I have that same probability manipulation

Hl3 or bust said:
I don't think that will work when thorns suddenly appear inside your brain and when I have that same probability manipulation
Mine's not probability manipulation though.

Also good luck summoning thorns in me when I'm separate from your Briah.

Monarch Laciel said:
But then you try to, and you realise that all your attacks are automatically bending around me and you can never touch me no matter how fast you are.
i resist space manipulation, so I can punch trought your barrier.

Ok then, but for the thorns to not work he's have to space warp (if that's how it works) his own brain, which won't end well

Monarch Laciel said:
To quote Carnage in DB:

"WHAT ARE YOU!? WHY CAN'T I HIT YOU!?"

One day and this is OUT!

Standuser081 said:
Wow, Monarch keeps ignoring me. He must really not wantnme to have Kars that bad.
Monarch Laciel said:
Going to say yes to Novel Kars, but
It's the beginning of the story kars. As in before he's copied anything from any jojos characters.

Hl3 or bust said:
Ok then, but for the thorns to not work he's have to space warp (if that's how it works) his own brain, which won't end well
Edited my response

Also, by the time you enter the fray, I'll have Darquesse's soul, and at that point its a whole nother ball game.

Back