• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 5

Hl3 or bust said:
Blahblah9755 said:
Okay, if that's the case it's fine. I was thinking that Issei had suddenly gained a fetish for skinning people.
i need to find some bleach for that mental image
I'd prefer Mike Tyson or Muhammad Ali knocking that out of my head.

Standuser081 said:
I mean, as soon as somebody dies, I could just reset time an revive them.
And I could let someone have reality warping and have them just warp the person back to life.

BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH THREAT IN THAT CASE IS THERE

Monarch Laciel said:
Standuser081 said:
I mean, as soon as somebody dies, I could just reset time an revive them.
And I could let someone have reality warping and have them just warp the person back to life.
BUT THERE'S NOT MUCH THREAT IN THAT CASE IS THERE
DO ME! DO ME! COME ON!

Standuser081 said:
Even better, I could reset time so many times that we'll end up at beginning of the universe.
that reminds me of an alternate SCP future, where a temporal clone of a soon toi be euthanized researched caused time to be reset so many times it eventually decayed into nothing

Also, @Monarch, FP Gils resistences are on an 8-dimensional level, just so you know waht you'd be getting yourself into

We already have 5 dimensional souls hax at the bare minimum, so if he really wanted to kill someone with higher dimensional resistances, and for some reason chose not to just slaughter them normally, Monarch could.

I just cut them to ribbons with a well above baseline 4-B sword/gun-axe, even without the stat amps, or drain them to nothing with my Briah

DragonEmperor23 said:
There is nothing left of my opponents as they are either burned to ashes or frozen in a block of good ol power null ice.
Painful death there, Sub-Scorpio.

Though, all of our ways of killing are pretty painful.

I can argue that my ice deaths aren't painful because hypothermia makes the nerves stop receiving signals, and my 99th degree burns from my fire does the same.

Hl3 or bust said:
Monarch Laciel said:
WANNNNNNK
Also Kars has BTD so DENIED
that may be true, but he resisted stuff from BB, who had the power of the 8-dimensional Moon Cell (from the profiles :p)
would like confirmation on this from someone who knows anything about Nasuverse

Moon Cell isnt 8D

It can simulate 8D spaces. Which is different from all of its abilities having 1-C potency

Back