• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 5

PsychoWarper said:
Id like to point out that you cant use your hands in wolfgangs briah or you explode.
your hands explode.....then immediately regen as your opponent is returned to base form/erased from existence

PsychoWarper said:
Then I enter true Briah and slowly die as I run out of souls and my regen stops working.
that was only a weakness due to him being weakened by someone, and was removed shortly after, which is why him vs B.I.G. wasn't removed and given to B.I.G. due to outlasting him

This is from his page:

"However, if Schreiber by chance is touched by someone with his Briah active, he will break down and activate his true Briah. Here he merges with his relic, the hair lengthens down to past his shoulders that gives off a constant white glow, becomes even faster and enters a berserk-like state. Additionally, any of Schreiber's actions, such as screaming or glaring, will damage the soul as well as any of Schrieber's physical blows, but he will lose the use of his firearms in the process. However, the contradictory nature of his true Briah's desire, "I want to be embraced" and his original Briah's desire causes any part of Schrieber's body that touches another to explode, only to regenerate using his stock of 185,731 souls. He will continue in this berserk rage until he expires"

by that, him exploding is only in his true Briah, plus the wording makes it seem like he has to touch himself for it to explode

PsychoWarper said:
He cant physically touch someone in briah thats why he has the bike and pistols.
Ahhh.....so you getting Machina is useless then, since you only punch 185,731 times at maximum before dying

I'm good at that, but i mostly draw dark and messy things, and in my own style too, which isn't a good style. Wait, why as-Hold it, i think i know. You want our characters drawn, don't you?

Well, i already have a well-drawn design in my mind.

Imagine The Mask with the make-up, hair, and clothes of Pennywise. No, not the one made last year, the one played by Tim Curry.

Christian Higdon said:
Well, i already have a well-drawn design in my mind.
Imagine The Mask with the make-up, hair, and clothes of Pennywise. No, not the one made last year, the good one
fixed that for ya

tbf, they're both okay, but i think the old one is FAR better

anyways, do i need to be introduced or do i just appear with everyone else and no one questions is?

God, if we could just ask an artist to do so.

Don't forget my truck and chainsaw.

Really, my picture would be two Strangers. One representing his normal persona, the other representing his bile and anger.

I've made a list of the active character's base combact and reaction speeds (when we get the 4th souls):

DragonEmperor: 4,15 c

Psycho: 20,5 Millio c

Andy: Relativistic

Monarch: 9% c

Blah: 47.3 Billion c

Edwellken: 25% c

The Smashor: 48,8 Quadrillion c

Christian: 4.47 c

Edward: 300 Trillion c

Overlord: 293 Quadrillion c

TISSG7Redgrave: FTL

Reinhardthrowhisspear: 27,6 Quadrillion c