• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Meta Thread 8

I find it funny how the only death in the entire RP was self-fighting.ìnside the group.

I think Monarch should greatly increese the difficulty.

We could not defeat the Emperor hed instantly earse us all.

I MIGHT survive long due to being one of his sons and getting his mercy but thats it.

Here's the plan:

>Psycho and Hl3 trasform in their 40k souls and distract the Emperor.

>The 3 fastest characters speedblitz him and turn him to paste.

>We trow all of our power null hax at the paste

>Monarch trows the paste in the Kumui

>Profit ... ?

I want to just copy-paste the OP from the most recent one, fix my souls and post it, but i feel like i'd mess something up and ruin it

I'll just note that profile is a litttttle bit advanced.

That is to say Griffin hasn't actually started using precog yet, nor has he used the High 3-A spell.

Also, you sure you guys want really hard?

I've been assuming this whole thing has been a power trip for everyone so no one really wants to die and haven't really been trying to get anyone deaded.

If you want extra hard, I won't outright throw GEoM at you, but you will suffer horrible consequences for any mistake you make.

I mean, i don't want us ******* existing to have butterfly-effect esque consequences, but i would like to not be able to haxstomp/regular stomp most things we come across

Back