• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 6

• I also get on. This may get interesting. THough purifying maybe more of a purge in my head*

I use the Eyes that See the World to have a peek at A) the dark zones and B) the world's tech to see if they've got any more fancy stuff.

I can fly, so I didn't get on the dragon and followed him instead. I can instantaneously teleport if I can't catch it anyway.

"Well, now that we come to this place, what do you guy want to do-" (Master)

"Me and Gamer is going to climb up to Rayquaza and help whatever we can!!" (Greg)

Saying such, Greg dragged Gamer, and climb up in no times.

"Well, it's a good thing to see him so motivated. As for me and Clone, we're going to mob up the mob and do the usual thing...She's volumteer to come here for a reason." (Master)

"I'm here to invite Bidoof to his home and introducing him to even more friend. Beside, I'm don't really have to keep watch to the mountain of loot, as it's disappear anyway." (Clone)

"So she said...what about you?" (Master)

"...I think I'll go to the nearest Dark Zone and help out with the purifying. My power don't look pretty to the populance after all." (E.G.U)

"Okay, so with that we all have think to do. I only have one thing to said...Good Luck. "

With that praise, something washed over all of them, compelling them to have good luck on their way. After that is done, the team split up.

this world, it feels life home, i shed a tear

Reshiram tells me that this universes a parallel unverse versions of his own

i decide that a change of look would be fitting [for everybody that forgot, when i first arrived Andy gave me tha ability to shapeshift]

i transform in the Vast White Pokemon, Reshiram

i feel more fluffy

using telephaty i tell everybody

"Hey guys, there's another dragon here, me"

• I see an ally turn into a dragon. Huh that's pretty neat. I decided to ask*
So how the **** did this mess started and when exactly? *I asked as we fly off*

[True dat. Also, here's hoping nobody lets the toon get the Nightmare House mid-fight with the Supreme Darkness.]

Tech monarch finds while looking around: Small balls with the ability to increase and decrease their size, the ability to store living beings inside them as nothing but energy, and the ability to restructure that energy into the same living beings. Computers capable of instantly teleporting items and Pokémon over a large distance to store them. Several devices that turn dreams into reality. Bags capable of storing massive amounts of items, even things that shouldn't fit in their openings such as bicycles. Devices that can upload your consciousness to an inter-universal online space. Devices capable of monitoring fluctuations in space time on a local multiversal level. [I can't think if there's anything else of note they have, aside from super op Team galactic tech which you don't see.]

Homura Kamishiro and Griffin are able to see the dark zones are surrounded by various trainers and Pokémon fighting to keep the minor darkness from spreading out. Kura is also there, giving instructions at some times, completely decimating everything around her at others.

The rest of you fly to the Indigo Plateau. On the way, May and Brendan explain that it's being used as a base of operations for the fight against the darkness. When you arrive, you're brought by Kuro to a room. On the wall, there's a map of the world with several areas covered in darkness. The specific areas are around Western Europe and North Africa, most of Asia, the Eastern half of North America, and the Western part of South America, as well as a large amount of Ocean.

Kuro points to the Asian Dark Zone. "This is where we're going first, one of master's fragments is within this Dark Zone. We'll be heading there with a group of the locals. And I want to make it clear, our primary objective is finding the fragments. Reclaiming the world is a side benefit, even if it seems big, it's insignificant compared to returning master's power. The people here can't see the importance of things beyond their own world, they're unable to understand the bigger picture, so they need to think we're purely here for them."

Kuro pauses for a moment. [any interjections or questions can go here.]

"Well then, I'd like you to go meet the people you'll be working with. They should be waiting outside for you." When you go outside you're greeted by the protagonists, villains, rivals, elite four, and champions of every generation of Pokémon. [Except gen IV protagonists and Cyrus cause they're OP.]

ÔÇÿDamn thats pretty ****** up, but it seems required' Jackson thinks to himself before turning to the group "Hmm, so these are the people we'll be working with" Jackson says with a yawn.

as much as the fragment's words hurt, they are right, if we don't get the back the power of the emissary, saving these worlds will be for notthing

i go outside and i go meet N and the Gen 5 protagonists

i greet them with telephaty

"Hello"

[Looks like I found some nice tech]

[For Posterity: Small balls with the ability to increase and decrease their size, the ability to store living beings inside them as nothing but energy, and the ability to restructure that energy into the same living beings. Computers capable of instantly teleporting items and Pokémon over a large distance to store them. Several devices that turn dreams into reality. Bags capable of storing massive amounts of items, even things that shouldn't fit in their openings such as bicycles. Devices that can upload your consciousness to an inter-universal online space. Devices capable of monitoring fluctuations in space time on a local multiversal leve]

[High Regenerationn and Eyes that See the Multiverse here I come]

[Teacher Monarchs trying to be OP... But really eyes that see the multiverse... Griffins gonna start talking like Molecule man "Even atoms seem big and clunky to me now"]

[Yes. All the Pokémon worlds were connected, so there are multiples of legendaries, and all the possible heroes and villains, and you're going to be going after one of the Fragments of the Emissary here.]

Back