• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

I observe the battlefield from above, directing my allies and providing info with telepathy. (Also, Rally Spectrum).

"Alright, let's try this!"

I create a massive number of clones and then have them warp to my location.

"CLONE DAKKA!"

The clones appear as weapons on my body and all fire at once while I also fire shots at enemies.

[Y' know what? I feel like leaving RW now, but that's just a little part of me. Maybe cuz of how silent it's been. Though, other me wants to stay.]

Eventually, the castle stops spawning fodder.

Then the gates of the castle open. Inside is pitch black, more like the mouth of the gate is a black portal to another world than an actual entrance.

An ominous feeling runs over you all, and Kura twitches slightly, then an expression of rage fills her face.

"He's here..."

"Kura wait!" Kuro raises his hand.

Without warning, she charges into the castle, seemingly vanishing instantly even to the fastest of you and leaving only a massive air vacuum rushing to the castle explaining what she did.

"Curses! This has to be a trap." Kuro kicks the ground in an uncharacteristic display of irritation.

[P L O T]

"What should we do ? that is clearly a trap, but i we don't follow her, she is very likely to die"

This is quite the pickle.

I start thinking about a solution.

"Who's he-" as I'm about to ask, there's a massive blast of wind, characteristic of something moving at incredible speed. Kura's disappeared, and Kuro's here. He ridn't bring Greg back with him, he must have been in a rush.

"Curses! This has to be a trap." Seeing Kuro's reaction this really must be serious.

"Griffin! Can you see anything in there? Bismark, are you able to see what's going to happen to her? The, are your sensors picking anything up in there? Realm, can you hear any thoughts coming out of there? Is anyone able to sense the prana or anything else coming from in there? Or tell what's going on through any sort of sensory ability?"

Griffin shakes his head.

"I can't see anything in there. Just... darkness"

[It's the same for any other sensory abilities]

Back