• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

Swarms of random enemies [none above 4-C] appear and start attacking you.

[Can't really GM right now, amuse yourself with the castle of endless fodder]

"TOO MANY ENEMIES"

I shout as i create multiple [4] Blue Flamenadoes that ravage the battlefield, sucking in enemies and turning them to ash.

[Castle of endless fodder? Oh boy!]

"ENDING HYBERHATION SEQUENCE!"

I punch the enemy closest to me in the face at full MFTL speed.

"Well, this'll be fun. DIE!" He said, tearing one of the foes to bits and then tossing those bits like pebbles at the foes. Truly a nasty move, but why not?

"What the Hell ..."

And then I stopped the time. Hoped this way people would stop the spawning.

"Where are we, after all? And why can't I see the future?"

"Every single time this happens, i swear. Why stop time?" He muttered. "WAIT!" He then kicked one of the enemies square in the nuts.

You can not view your future for it has yet to be written… and by that I mean there's no plot for the future to occur in yet.

"The hell. STAR PLATINUM: THE WORLD!!" I shout as I stop time. "Tenha Kassatsu!" I then also shout as I fire several Ki blasts at the enemies.

"Really, what is this logic, WHY STOP TIME TWICE OVER!?" He shouted, this time frozen but still blabbering.

[I'll just go rip and tear once time moves. Even then, there's another time stop after where we can all move, so....]

[Isn't his time stop only five seconds?]

I walk through the crowd, calmly slicing each one apart with my time splitting sword. My mind is clear, in a state of nothingness.

"Kiss my %^#, folks! Oh, wait, y'all have t' wait in line." he said to the enemies before gunning them down.

Back