• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

[BTW if I entered Briah I would be faster than you also I changed stuff]

"BLANE where are you you bastard" I say looking around.

I ALTER THE FUNDAMENTAL QUANTUM STRINGS OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE, ERASING AN ENTIRE LIGHT SPECTRUM FROM EXISTENCE AND TURNING YOUR NAILS BRIGHT RED

[Oh, so now we go into more Briah talk. Really, what would mine be? I mean, my character has many personalities.]

PsychoWarper said:
[BTW if I entered Briah I would be faster than you also I changed stuff]
[That's NLF, no?]

"What?" I look at Jackson, genuinely confused. From my perspective it's been so long that I already forgot about my prank.

[You do know how the Briah works right... it took an infinite speed god spear to approuch Wolfgang]

"I know you did this you dick head" I gustrue to my nails.

[Monarch would need to answer that but people have had him lolblitz wally west so yeah and no one called it NLF on the thread]

"What a bunch of-" He then realized while he was driving, he ran over the necklace cooling him down. "OH, CRAP!" He said, before insanity took over again. Well, at least there wasn't any anger, right-I shouldn't say these things.

[Blah I talked with Monarch about it and this is what he said (I asked him if it would be NLF for me in Briah to be faster than you) "In my opinion no. It's reality warping, a law in reality of absolute speed."]

[Why I havnt used it and wont until a big game boss]

[I don't really think i'd have a Briah due to inconsistent personality. Seriously, one moment i'm calm, the next i'm angered, and then i'm insane, and then i'm guilty, and then it goes all out of order.]

[Even then, my entire soul is merged, so it's inconsistent. It's mostly "GO AWAY OR ELSE!", but something tells me it would change once Goldy gets in.]

PsychoWarper said:
[Blah I talked with Monarch about it and this is what he said (I asked him if it would be NLF for me in Briah to be faster than you) "In my opinion no. It's reality warping, a law in reality of absolute speed."]

[Why I havnt used it and wont until a big game boss]
[Okay, and I know how it works, but I've never paid attention to DI threads unless they were against characters I like, so I didn't know about stuff like blitzing Flash]

[Yeah I mean I dont blame you for being skeptical and it was resolved so no harm done and like I said I wont use it unless absolutely necessary as it has massive drawbacks]

[Now, on with the plot, i say, unless the beast eats it away.]

"Alright, who was the dingus who broke the necklace!?" Well, after that, even the car was saying, "Yeah, you did it, you did it, baby."

"Tsk now I have to fix my nails" I say as I proceed to rip each nail off and have it simply regenerate "There fixed".

"Well, at least nothing's trying to attack me. Might as well...........Oy, what was in that stuff from last night?" He said before passing out and landing on the gas pedal. He drove off and rammed into a giant rock, the truck exploding. Somehow, the clown was still alive, but a bit charred and on fire. He got out, practically slipping out of the truck, and landed on his head.

Wait, if I alter the light spectrum, does that mean I can make you turn pink when ever you use kizaru's power? hehehehe

[Not much, just chasing a dark blob, the clown's truck blowing up AGAIN, some dialogue, meme-worthy quotes, and more ON THE SAME VSBW CHANNEL, SAME VSBW TIME! I'LL LEAVE THE BUILDING NOW!]

I look at Bismak's dragon form.

Such waifu, much beauty, very cute.

It's nice to have a female dragon around, but I will not allow anyone take my trone as the biggest dragon in the group.

• Shapeshifting time
Yharon by 00 inanis-dcd2ryh
Me now

Now i'm bigger then her and 30% more badass .

I take flight and go close to her.

"Hey Bismak, why didn't you tell me you were a dragon too ?"

I ask her with a confused tone.

"HOW!?" He blasted the hologram, but it only phased through, the kaiju not knowing it was. "IS THIS A JOKE!?" He shouted.

Back