• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

[Damn you right]

I look at SCG "Hey what do you think would happen if you sent me into the ****** up kumui dimension?"

Griffin thinks up a new spell, based on his Alchemical Magic, and casts it.

Across from Blane, a shape begins to form out of the atoms of the planet. When it's done it looks like a slightly off colour clone of Griffin.

"Hello there" Griffin says (both through the clone and in his actual body)

He then tried speaking again, still coming back from what happened. It was still gurgling and muffled, but just clear enough to hear. "I think i found the Supreme Darkness." He said, making a wrong assumption.

Oh, that makes sense now. Griffin, or a clone of him it would seem, appears in front of me and speaks.

"Hi." I reply, "Those songs were quite pleasant, and the guitar has an interesting pitch, like something from another world." [Y'know, cause the strings are literally vibrating into different universes as they're played.]

"I don't know what they sounds like actually. I see everything, I don't hear everything. Sounds for me is just watching parcels of vibration move through the world. Or into other ones in this case"

"Are you able to hear right now, or are you just interpreting the vibrations I create as words based on what you've seen when you could hear me?"

...welp *I then used the black flames as wings and started to follow the rest to an enemy. Then i turn to a guy named Griffin* You got any idea who's the hobbo making shit up?

"The latter. Also by reading your lips."

Genesis looks at me with a confused expression. Oh that's right, he's over there with my real body.

[hobo?]

[Lol, who's SCG???]

Rather uncharacteristically, Griffin's head turns very suddenly towards Jackson, eyes fixed on him.

"How do you know about that?"

[You know he's flat out told us that Manuelo got reduced to quarks and gluons by going into the Kamui dimension, right? Also, Stone Chair Guy]

"YES, I SAW HIM! THE SUPREME DARKNESS! I SAW IT WITH ME OWN EYES!" He said, sort of taking the wrong assumptions, and also to get attention.

[You... Stone Chair Guy]

"Someone was talking about how you messed with the kumui dimension" I answer looking SCG in the eyes.

[He doesnt know what happened to manuelo just that the physics are broken]

"Oy...........guess nobody cares." He says before realizing something. The necklace was gone. Before his insanity and anger got through, he found it and put it on himself. "Okay, might as well hide this from the new guys. Well, guy and girl." He said, taking the bag and putting it somewhere else.

[I know what SCG means, I was joking back] [Pretty sure Griffin just said Maneulo's dead and "quarks in the void". He said nothing about kamui dimensions with altered physics]

[Im pretty sure one of the people who wernt frozen said something about it]

Jackson uncharacteristically took on a serious face and walked until he was directly in front of SCG while looking him directly in the eyes. Jackson eyes carrying the weight of 100000+ tormented souls.

[I see we're getting uncharacteristic]

[Jackson's serious, Toon's guilty, Griffin's not glaze eyed]

[Also Monarch theres a new person in the Meta trying to join]

"Hey SCG your connected to souls right... do you hear them... hear there screams... pleas for mercy... do you see your countless atrocities and unforgivable sins played on a constant loop"

"Oh I can almost see them. Writhing within your skin. And I've seen much worse. There are more planets in our universe than there are grains of sand on the beach, and decillions of them teem with life... and all the atrocities that come with it. Countless quadrillions of alien lives are snuffed out every second. Countless octillions scream and writhe in pain. And I see them all."

"Yeah. I know that feeling. The screams of horror. The lives taken. The utter terror that lies in many places. I've seen it, for i've caused it at points. What do you think lies in this bag of mine?" He said, his sanity slipping and soon turning back to normal. "...............How long have i been out?"

[My last sentence was some what inspired by Davy Jones' Do you Fear Death speech lol]

While looking into SCGs eyes I get an odd feeling "You know ever since I got my last soul ive heard a voice beckoning me... every time I close my eyes I hear this voice... this voice from a golden man surrounded by Darkness".

"Seems like you're having another conversation, so I'll head back to Earth… it's that way, right?" I point to where I believe the planet should be based on the direction I came from.

[Half of my speeches are inspired.]

"Well, it seems our minds aren't that different. Actually, my mind's been sealed off as of lately. I'm hoping nobody breaks this necklace." He said, scared of what he could do.

"Yeah, it's a living." He then heard a moaning noise from the bag and silenced it. "SHUT IT! I don't want the others to know my secrets!"

"No, but it is a little similar." He said, still worried about the necklace breaking at some point. "Here's hoping none of you see it."

"Just going to point out that apparently one of Jackson's souls is closely connected to a person who the Darkness ate"

"Yeah, it's odd. I remember how i was sent to this place called reality. It was odd." He said, before having to silence the moaning again. A bit suspicious, he was acting like.

While standing their I start to smirk and giggle trying not to laugh before I finally start laughing "Ugh I dont know how people do it... act all serious all the time... it seems exhausting" I say while my face returns to normal.

"So were we went to be following something? You guys were talking about something along those lines"

"I wasn't, but go ahead. Move on without me. Nobody cares about the gag character, now do they?" He said, slowly walking off. "..............LAUGH, YOU APES!" He shouted to what seemed to be nobody.

Back