• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 8

[Love how we just reviled big things about our characters and we just gloss over it]

I start move to the main group.

[Like, ooh, this clown has a bag with moaning thingys in it-EH! PROBABLY NOTHING!]

"Fine, i'll go." He said, and started muttering angrily about losing to "The Supreme Darkness." Well, he was loud enough for Kura to hear him, but he didn't note that down.

[To be fair, Blane, Jackson, and Griffin were the three in the most immediate vicinity when you first revealed your head bag, so we're all comfortable with it and the idea that you'd have something else similar already.]

[True that, but there's some others now. Don't wanna terrify them-OH, YES I DO!]

[EDIT: Later, folks! Christian's leaving the building!]

I pick up Jackson and i put it on my back.

"I'll carry you to battle, so you can go back to sleep."

I say to my comrade.

[Why didn't i think of that before? I mean, he is able to make things canon and non-canon, so you're not far off. Though, then next he'd visit the Supreme Darkness.]

[Jesus you two are weird on another level ovo and for the plot its a bit slow but at least its not dead]

The blob of darkness is moving away really quickly, having gone over the horizon already, but I guess you don't need to follow it seeing as the witch chick has precog'd where it's going to go, and Griffin can see where it's going.

[Plot bois]

I turn to the witch as I know SCG wont give a straight answer "Where is this thing going... lets get this over with".

[Also for precog stuff I feel like monarch should like message her and she can go off that]

"Strange. The thing has entered a Black Fortress, and from there I cannot see anything more. I mean, the future is now blank. Empty."

I said, a bit disturbed.

"I really dislike being unable to see what's coming. But anyway, if we're supposed to follow this thing, we should go there."

And then I pointed.

Tired of walking, I decided to have a wider vision of the potential battlefield. Breathing slowly, I focused on what I wanted to be. Suddenly, I started glowing, and then, I was a dragon. A giant, fire-breathing dragon.

I flew up into the sky, looking down to the land and moving torwards the Black Fortress. Hopefully I should be able to burn it down with my fire.

ðÜð¥ð¢ÐåðÁð┐Ðé-ð░ÐÇÐé. ðñð╗ðÁð╝ðÁÐé ð▓ ð¥ð▒ð╗ð©ð║ðÁ ð┤ÐÇð░ð║ð¥ð¢ð░

[Overlord you not the only dragon]

"Wait we dont have to walk... thank god" I summon Lyngvi Vánagandr and start riding it.

The clown looked around and saw his truck, ready to go. He tweaked it a bit, and rode into action. "So, do we shoot now?" He said.

Griffin just teleports over to outside the dark zone and floats in mid-air waiting for the rest of the team.

Monarch Laciel said:
The blob of darkness is moving away really quickly, having gone over the horizon already, but I guess you don't need to follow it seeing as the witch chick has precog'd where it's going to go, and Griffin can see where it's going.
[This^]

"I'm also seeing it actually." I said using my Clairvoyance skill.

"Guess I won't follow then." I teleported back to my comrades.

I pull a korosensei and paint Jackson's nails at mftl+ speeds without him even knowing. They now each have a different flower on them.

I then enter Briah and paint your sword blades pink

While riding I look at my nails and see that they've been painted "What the fu*k" losing focus I crash sliding on the ground(At FTL speed), as I get up and look around "Who could ha... BLANE!"

I watch your pathetic attempt to move fast and laugh mockingly. I continue laughing because you don't have paint, but I can project nail polish.

The toon started to laugh hysterically. "Oh my god, that is gold! You people should win an emmy or something!" He laughed some more.

Back