• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reincarnation Wars Part 9

Blahblah9755 said:
"Guns, huh? C'mon, don't make me lose respect for you!" I say with annoyance.
I make note of the bullets that are homing with a curved trajectory and do my best to predict their paths. I project a massive sword in front of me and kick it down onto most of the bullets and my opponent. I simultaneously project swords into the paths of the bullets it won't hit. I throw several swords to the right of the massive one to obstruct the clone's path of escape, then head to the left with two rime splitting swords ready.

I whisper "I am the bone of my sword."
You dash to the left, but as you do, you hear a giant explosion from your right.

The clone jumps through the middle of Ig Alima, having blown a hole in it with hundreds of Broken Phantasms, and moves towards you from behind, firing more bullets all the while,

[i'm glad i don't have to fight a clone of me yet

that'd be "i kill you before you do anything" but i do it before that and back and forth infinitely]

"Steel is my body, and fire is my blood."

I create Rho Aias behind my back.

"I have held over a thousand blades."

Turning around, hundreds of blades begin appearing around me.

"Unaware of suffering,"

I step forward.

"Nor aware of joy."

Hundreds of Broken Phantasms fire towards my clone, as if thrown.

"Withstood pain to hold tight to my weapon, the blade was never needed."

[Monarch and I are in near opposite time zones, and we both have classes and other stuff irl. Things are gonna take a bit of time.]

Blane Clone aims his gun sword to his chest and fires.

He staggers, then blades erupt from every part of his body.

Then more grow from those blades, and more from those, until he is a giant monstrosity made of swords, towering dozens of metres above Blane, every inch of him lethal. With the sound of screeching metal, he charges into Blane's Broken Phantasms. Explosions ring out, but the enormous sword beast makes it through the onslaught, parts of its body reduced to charred hunks of metal. The creature charges towards Blane, and reaches up, grasping a projection of Ig Alima with a hand formed of blades, then brings it down.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"Better plan."
I jump back, drink a speed+strength pot.

Then jump in.
Your clone throws a potion of slow and weakness at you, then turns into a pink horse (still dripping with darkness) with a diamond sword in its mouth and gallops at you.

[Aight, here we go.]

"Yet," as I chant I duck behind two of the time splitting swords frozen in mid-air, "my path was not wrong." I feel power gather in my eyes, I can see each step I must take clearly, I won't fail. I leap onto the frozen Ig Alima, charging up it towards the 'hand'. I leap off Ig Alima onto the time splitting swords stuck in the air, using their handles as footholds. When I reach the highest one, I leap up above the 'head' of the monstrosity. I'm directly above it, upside down, looking down at it from above.

"Within my hands lie unlimited blade works!"

The ground and sky change, the world is filled with swords. The battle with the magical girls, the wars of the Edo period, the Holy Grail War, the battles as a counter guardian, the Moon Cell, the Grand Orders; the swords of every battle I've fought in filled the sky.

Each sword was thrown towards the clone unleashing its full power as a Broken Phantasm.

The last sword, is the one that appears above me. "Invisible air!" Wind blasts out of the Broken Phantasm in a manner similar to Saber's mana burst. I leap at the same moment, accelerating downwards towards my enemy.

I draw the sword. The sword I had prepared before we even reached the fortress. The sword one of my lives crafted, and another wielded. The sword that can sever even cause and effect.

"Myoujingiri Muramasa!" I perform an Iai, slashing a sword beam towards the body of the clone, where he shot himself in the heart. My mind is clear. The fastest slash performed at my highest speed. Evasion is impossible. There is only one outcome.

An instant before you and the horse clash, the horse explodes violently, having been omai wa mou shindeiru'd in time stop.

Then the exploded pieces start pulling themselves back together.

"Let's hope this thing doesn't have a fire protection enchantment."

I start a fire right where it's rebuilding itself.

"This is way better. I can just sit back, relax, and watch this place burn." He said, lying on a chair, popcorn and lemonade in hand.

"Or, maybe...." He walked into the chaos, willing to hurt anything that got in his way.

Blahblah9755 said:
[Aight, here we go.]
"Yet," as I chant I duck behind two of the time splitting swords frozen in mid-air, "my path was not wrong." I feel power gather in my eyes, I can see each step I must take clearly, I won't fail. I leap onto the frozen Ig Alima, charging up it towards the 'hand'. I leap off Ig Alima onto the time splitting swords stuck in the air, using their handles as footholds. When I reach the highest one, I leap up above the 'head' of the monstrosity. I'm directly above it, upside down, looking down at it from above.

"Within my hands lie unlimited blade works!"

The ground and sky change, the world is filled with swords. The battle with the magical girls, the wars of the Edo period, the Holy Grail War, the battles as a counter guardian, the Moon Cell, the Grand Orders; the swords of every battle I've fought in filled the sky.

Each sword was thrown towards the clone unleashing its full power as a Broken Phantasm.

The last sword, is the one that appears above me. "Invisible air!" Wind blasts out of the Broken Phantasm in a manner similar to Saber's mana burst. I leap at the same moment, accelerating downwards towards my enemy.

I draw the sword. The sword I had prepared before we even reached the fortress. The sword one of my lives crafted, and another wielded. The sword that can sever even cause and effect.

"Myoujingiri Muramasa!" I perform an Iai, slashing a sword beam towards the body of the clone, where he shot himself in the heart. My mind is clear. The fastest slash performed at my highest speed. Evasion is impossible. There is only one outcome.
[@Monarch make the clone react]

Back