• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Reinhard Van Astrea vs Exonus IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xmark12

FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Ahhhh! The Reinhard infection has reached FC/OC!!!!

Aaanyyyways: Mr. Broke vs The Most Powerful Non-God

Rules: Both in-character. Reinhard has full knowledge on what Exonus can do, whereas this is simply a random encounter for Exonus. Reinhard can use Raid.

Win by death, K.O, or when the other stops fighting/surrenders/can't fight anymore. No BFR allowed. Speed equalized. Exonus is in base form, but can turn into Thunder Form only when he's about to die.

(We can change the rules at any time to make the fight more fair)

Match takes place in a flat, grass field.

Reinhard
Mr. Broken has arrived in FC/OC VS Battles Wiki!

Who will win?!?
File:Exonus IV-0.png

Mary Sues are Exonus' specialty. He's toasted far more powerful characters in base form. In the EK verse, there have been automatons that could bust planets, and Exonus has stopped them, Base Forme.

Anyways, this should be a Low-Mid Diff fight for Exonus in Base Forme, due to his hax.

1 - 0 I guess then.

To spice things up, I'd say Reinhard has some pretty decent haxx too, and he knows what Exonus can do, soooo.

Exonus has a boost ability in his Base Form that allows him to resist most hax. Reinhard may know what moves Exonus can pull off, but he can't react to Exonus' blinding attack speed. Also, Exonus tricks his opponents into thinking he'll use certain moves, and their reflexes will work against them. Reinhard may have hax, but his reflexes would be way too slow to keep up with Exonus.

Mkay. I'll wait for more people to reply.

(If there even will be anyone to reply, it seems as though we're the only two on the wiki sometimes... >.>)

u wot m8? did you guys forget about me? I'll comment to follow and I'll post my vote when I have the time.

Because Mark wanted to try it out I suppose. He's pitted Reinhard against multiple characters of higher tiers. It's alright by me, because everyone has their own views on a situation.

I don't think OCs with a ton of abilities should fight regular characters with a crapton of abilities that are too similar due to it being incredibly confusing. This really isn't very interesting.

However, if I am still needed to vote, then I'm going for Exonus for his larger quantity of hax, I guess.

Also @Exercise, they're called Gary Stus, Mary Sues are for females.

It's either or, though I usually hear Gary Stu. Anyway, as far as this battle goes, I'd give this to Exonus personally. In Thunder form he has far greater AP, his hax are really powerful and his durability is really high, even in base. Astrea knowing all of his abilities isn't enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back