• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
GERMAN SCIENCE IS THE GREATEST IN THE WORLD!!!

Which augmented defender of Deutshland comes out on top?

Both are about High 8-C

Speed is equalized (though Reinhardt's charge functions as normal)

Both in character, but don't hold back. Reinhardt instigates, becoming enraged at encountering a Nazi, whom he feels ruined the good name of his homeland in history.

Setting is the empty ballroom of Eichenwalde castle. Plenty of room for both to move around in.

Reinhardt-portrait
Stroheim jojoeoh
Reinhardt: 3
Stroheim: 0

Ya know I'd say Stroheim but with speed equal he cant do much since his best is a 600rpm turret with 30mm armor piercing bullets.

Gonna go off on a limb and say that ain't gonna put him down and which means Stroheim likely get beat after awhile.

So, I suppose that'd be 1 vote Reinhardt, then.

The primary reason I had speed equalized is because Stroheim has faster overall speed, but Reinhardt has significantly better reaction speed, so I didn't know those would match up.

Since the Reinhardt animation gave us some more info on him, I wonder if it might contribute more to this match-up? One concern I had originally was a lot of Overwatch stats coming from scaling against those who were in cinematics, but Rein has a couple more feats of his own now, as well as potential scaling from Balderich, a warrior of similar power.

I'll take the risk and bump just because of my hype, though.

Reinhardt is one of the few overwatch characteds who might be able legit large building elvel excluding scaling (his cinematic allows him to smash metal robots with ease without charge and smash through a house with it.) Anyway

Stroheim Advantages Better Range Smarter Better memes? Reinhardt Advantages Better close combat Better durability

I will go Reinhardt. Even though Stroheim is smarter and is generally more strategic, I doubt he can overcme Reins barrier admitedly long range. Close range he doesnt need too as all Rein will need to do is swing his hammer around once or twice and he is out. His charge allows him to one shot OR-14 and Orisa units so I am sure this can be used to either close the distance or at best, one shot Stroheim as he gets charged into a wall.

KinkiestSins said:
Reinhardt is one of the few overwatch characteds who might be able legit large building elvel excluding scaling (his cinematic allows him to smash metal robots with ease without charge and smash through a house with it.)
Anyway

Stroheim Advantages Better Range Smarter Better memes? Reinhardt Advantages Better close combat Better durability

I will go Reinhardt. Even though Stroheim is smarter and is generally more strategic, I doubt he can overcme Reins barrier admitedly long range. Close range he doesnt need too as all Rein will need to do is swing his hammer around once or twice and he is out. His charge allows him to one shot OR-14 and Orisa units so I am sure this can be used to either close the distance or at best, one shot Stroheim as he gets charged into a wall.
I vote Reinhardt for reasons above.

Back