• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Relativistic Mass Effect

Colonel_Krukov

🖖 Live long and prosper
He/Him
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Image Helper
So, I'm pretty sure that Mass Accelerator is is fired at relatively low relativistic, or at relativistic speeds. (See Mass Accelerator)

Kai Leng can sorta dodge some incoming fire.

You need to ask for a calculation: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1955985

Can we just accept relativistic attack speeds as I don't think the getting things calculated is going to happen.

Why do you think that it is relativistic?

The dodging speed should preferably be calculated based on the distance in any case.

"A railgun that lowers the mass of a projectile and then hurls it at '''relativistic''' speeds. Sufficient acceleration allows even tiny projectiles to impact with tremendous force."

Shepard's page is locked so a mod will have to apply the revision to his/her page.

I can unlock the page for you if you write the exact title here.

Is it okay if I change reaction speed to "Possibly relativistic" with an explanation and the links from the OP, as well?

It depends on from how far he dodged the mass accelerator, so it seems like guesswork.

I have unlocked the page. You can add relativistic attack speed if you wish.

Tell me here when you are done.

About a dozen metres, maybe a bit more.

Attack speed is done.

Okay. If you get the dodging calculated, you can start a content revision thread afterwards.

Alright, but I don't think anyone is going to calc it.

You can ask in the thread that I linked above.

Already have

Back