• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Released Boros Speed Downgrade

StorytellingDemonKing

God Universes
He/Him
So, currently the calculation for Boros High Hypersonic+ speed uses the 13 millisecond timeframe which is achieved under specific circumstances. (Heard it's an experiment done in complete darkness with a single white dot being shown for a very brief moment)

Since that isn't allowed, a timeframe of 0.08 seconds should be used. the scan itself says average joe cant react but lets spare Boros and use peak human perception anyway

With that in mind, Boros speed would look something like this: 260.51 meters/80 milliseconds = 3,256.38 m/s or Mach 9.49381924198251 (Hypersonic)

This is dumb. Not wrong, just really, really dumb.

I can think of many ways to scale Boros' speed higher:

1. Boros is able to follow and keep up with Saitama's "test punches", which blitz other MHS+ monsters. (I know we don't scale people to his punches, but this punch is specifically named through WOG to be the punch he uses against most opponents, so its qualities should be consistent.)
  2. Boros was happy that his minions were nothing to Saitama, including Geryuganshoop, who can throw rocks at 75% sol. Sure, there's an argument to be made that he didn't see the 4 x Sol feat, but he definitely knows what his generals can do, and they clearly are nothing to him, even in his armored form.
  3. Saitama says Boros is strong, really strong, yet views 75% Sol attacks as an absolute joke. Boros wouldn't be taken seriously if he was moving as fast as a bad joke.
These are just some of the more solid ways he upscales.

Sadly though, the wiki has rejected all of them, so I kind of have to agree with this CRT.

This is dumb. Not wrong, just really, really dumb.

I can think of many ways to scale Boros' speed higher:

1. Boros is able to follow and keep up with Saitama's "test punches", which blitz other MHS+ monsters. (I know we don't scale people to his punches, but this punch is specifically named through WOG to be the punch he uses against most opponents, so its qualities should be consistent.)
  2. Boros was happy that his minions were nothing to Saitama, including Geryuganshoop, who can throw rocks at 75% sol. Sure, there's an argument to be made that he didn't see the 4 x Sol feat, but he definitely knows what his generals can do, and they clearly are nothing to him, even in his armored form.
  3. Saitama says Boros is strong, really strong, yet views 75% Sol attacks as an absolute joke. Boros wouldn't be taken seriously if he was moving as fast as a bad joke.
These are just some of the more solid ways he upscales.

Sadly though, the wiki has rejected all of them, so I kind of have to agree with this CRT.
I don't really care about Boros actual scaling, this CRT is to downgrade the HHS+ calculation. If you want MHS+, or higher Boros, make a separate CRT or sum. If the wiki has already rejected your proposals than this CRT won't be affected.

Orochi finna do this to poor Boros
IMG_8057.jpg

This should’ve been linked in the OP.
Might have my facts gotten wrong regarding the way the experiment was done with the dot thing, but basically under a different calc Thererif said this:
Screenshot_20221207-232329_Chrome.jpg

The 0.013 second time frame wasn't even allowed on actual superhuman faster than cars while casual.

It really doesn't change the OP. The scan for Boros says average Joe, so the 0.08 second timeframe fits better.

Might have my facts gotten wrong regarding the way the experiment was done with the dot thing, but basically under a different calc Thererif said this:
Screenshot_20221207-232329_Chrome.jpg

The 0.013 second time frame wasn't even allowed on actual superhuman faster than cars while casual.

It really doesn't change the OP. The scan for Boros says average Joe, so the 0.08 second timeframe fits better.
Why would we use peak human speed for the "average joe"?

It really isn't lol. Everyone said it was, but that type of "calc stacking" isn't actually part of the rules.
Yes it is calc stacking.

Same concept as using one character's speed feat to get a super high speed for a different character blitzing them. Only instead it's using one object's durability to get a super high AP for a different character breaking it.

Back