• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bowser would easily punt Goku around before erasing him passively. Or the other way around, with him punting his soul.

Christian Higdon said:
Bowser would easily punt Goku around before erasing him passively. Or the other way around, with him punting his soul.
so ur saying that bowser is more powerful than Bruce Lee (Exaggerated)? cause Goku stalemated Bruce Lee (Exgaggerated).

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, even though that upgrade doesn't help him out here. Bowser erases Goku.
So Bowser is more powerful than Bruce Lee (Exaggerated)? cause Goku = Bruce

"winner has 2votes"

That is nowhere near the number needed for a conclusion, even 3 votes isn't really good for a conclusion

Christian Higdon said:
I can explain...
You're biased towards DBZ and you're just scared of Goku losing to Bowser. Even in JBW.
Goku stalemated Bruce fair and square in that thread. Goku had 4 votes for an Inconlusive matches there.

Yeah Bowser stomps effortlessly

Christian Higdon said:
Bruce would kill Goku with his pinky. That alone says how many ways Bruce murders him and True Power.
remember bruce was at full power at the thread with his upgrade

Christian Higdon said:
That said, Bruce would kill Goku without even going at any percent of his power...
ok despite stalemating goku at going fill power and at final form bruce lee can kill goku without using a percent f his power

good logic

Christian Higdon said:
Yeah, because you know nothing about Bruce.
yea I do. I know he defeated Chuck and that He trained Kareem Abdul Jabar in Martial arts. Did you know that Bruce Trained Kareem abdul jabar in martial arts?

I also know he can do the 1 inch punch which defeated Godzilla in a round.

Godzilla win round 1

Bruce won round 2

Stalemate round 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back