• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ren Fuji VS Various Music References

Maybe not Giorno since you said they were at their peaks

Giorno's causality manip makes it so that Ren won't be touching him because his actions won't happen since he isn't acausal unless he's on Reinhard's level of existence and that key makes it an super ultra mega roflstomp. Ren doesn't seem to resist mind manipulation so he can just set his will to zero and that causes him to not fight Giorno at all.

The rest are ded, but maybe Funny Valentine can BFR

Ren is fine standing in the precense of the Holy Lance so he should have one of the best 3-D mind manipulation resistances of the site. For the acausality, it should work, that if Giorno doesn't get blitzed.

Annnd I forgot GER and his infinite speed, Giorno should win.

Xtasyamphetamine said:
Maybe not Giorno since you said they were at their peaks
Giorno's causality manip makes it so that Ren won't be touching him because his actions won't happen since he isn't acausal unless he's on Reinhard's level of existence and that key makes it an super ultra mega roflstomp. Ren doesn't seem to resist mind manipulation so he can just set his will to zero and that causes him to not fight Giorno at all.

The rest are ded, but maybe Funny Valentine can BFR
So what do you vote for, if you vote at all?

Idk yet

I don't even know anything about Ren Fuji other than him having a 1-A curse because I feel like someone is going to bring up scans of Ren having more than what he has in his profile

ren likely could kill them all except giorno cuz of causality. His will/mind won't really be affected coz of meth's mind hax resistence scaling. Basically his will won't go away but he can't exactly do much either. And since speed is equal Briah would give ren a big AF speed advantage which he can proceed to cut everyone's necks off minus giorno which i presume causality won't allow ren to do much at all but he will still fight. Its just that giorno can't exactly damage him afaik cuz its the causality that's high 3-A but not the physical prowess?

He solos everything until Giorno turns him into a statue or probably until Funny paradoxes him im guess.

well i guess making giorno unable to move from his current point could be an incap? True giorno can't exactly kill him and send him in a death loop if he is unable to harm him. The issue for the others is they are unlikely to get it due to the rate ren's briah launches which well its likely a beheading fiasco

Ren blizes MiH. The "muh infinite speed" isn't really infinite. And his own time acceleration could not only help him to keep up and blitz, but also negate MiH effects due to manipulating his own time. That being sad... He blitzes and neck slices everyone, ecept for Giorno's GER.

Back