• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Renka vs Tatsumi (AgK!) (One vote remaining)

Yes it stated base without incursio

In this case, probably Renka, she's far more expirienced then this form of Tatsumi despite him holding the advantage in every other category.

Gargoyle One said:
Yes it stated base without incursio
Well I mean, at the beginning of ch 1 he got allured by boobs but by the end of the same chapter until he got Incursio Tats has no problem fighting girls, so there's that

Her usual mindset? Well she's pretty hot-blooded and energetic, but she doesn't screw around while fighting if that's why you're asking.

Alright, let's see here:

AP and Dura: Relatively equal, as discussed above

Speed: 1.5x in Tats' favour

Versatility: Renka easily.

Personality and Mindset: A teenage boy who by this point still gets distracted by boobs and hesitates to kill unless seriously pissed off vs a voluptuous, energetic lady? We all know the answer

Experience: Spent some years fighting animalistic danger beasts and fought against well-trained soldiers (Ogre, Zanku) vs been combat training virtually nonstop since age two? Questionable, really

So overall leaning to Renka, but I have some doubts about that experience gap

Renka's also fought against well-trained fighters mind you. Pretty much everyone in the series has fought everyone else at some point canonically. Renka probably would kill if he refused to stay down otherwise but she'd definitely avoid that if at all possible. And is it the having combat experience since age two that you're doubting? If so

Oh no I'm not doubting your words about Renka training since 2. I'm just saying Tatsumi most definitely did not touch a weapon when he was 2, so he may be at a severe experience disadvantage

Because I don't really know this gal, so I couldn't make a reliable comment.

Looking through the thread, I can't decide who would win just yet. I'll have to think about it.

Back