• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Request for big saitama upgrade and boros upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saitama should be either tier "unknown" and/or "at least big star level", probably "solar system level" since he was supressed on the boros fight

why? ok, there is an oficial guidebook of opm which states that boros is at least a big planet buster on his restricted armor form and a "star buster" on his last form, maybe "big star level" since he shot the remaining energy inside him which of course it was not the same amount when they start fighting. Boros attack was a "star buster" (potentially more since it was easily destroyed by saitama killing boros on the way with no effort at all) proving saitama is at least "Solar system" or "Big Star" if you want to low ball him.

basically:

Boros should be a 4-C or maybe High 4-C, saitama should be High 4-C or 4-B. I guess putting "unknown" too would be nice.

this is what i said on a past forum in here

"A OPM guide book says boros attack is a star buster but why isnt this on vsbattles? Why is boros unknown but saitama continental when he clearly punched away that star buster attack. pff NOW WE USE THE "REAL CHARACTER POWER" HUH? The wiki puts saitama as continental cuz he deflected an attack that we "dont know" its potential? If boros is unknown then why isnt saitama too? maybe that could affect the solar system but boros didnt mind since he was focused on the planet (on saitama to be more specific) and obviously the planet was gonna be affected. we dont know, and if he could people would take it as an "outlier" or false stuff or something like that. is like pointing at someone with a big bomb at their house and say "im gonna send you to hell", that doesnt mean im gonna just kill you, im also gonna destroy the house and people inside and potentially more. WE JUST DONT KNOW and we take conclusions?"

proof: https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Hqy7I

Just because the name is "Collapsing Star Roaring Cannon" doesn't mean it can destroy a star. Also you can't just say "there exists a handbook" when you don't have a link to the handbook and have no evidence that it exists nor that it's canon, as far as I can see there exists no handbook that says Boros can destroy a star and you're most likely lying.

Also contradicting opinions doesn't mean that the profile should get an "Unknown Tier" when there exists a valid canon handbook stating that Boros can scrub the surface of the Earth

https://m.imgur.com/gallery/Hqy7I

there is a link where you can find images of the guidebook since i couldnt find the guidebook online but that should be enough proof

here is seth the programmers full analyze over the guidebook on youtube

https://youtu.be/aF1I2NKAlCs

and yeah its canon and from ONE. and why wouldnt the beam destroy stars? its like calling a bomb "building blower" but cant blow a wall, its dumb

youtubers aren't credible sources at all.

and nothing proves that this "guidebook" is canon when it says "One Punch Man Notes" and is written in English.

and i said that adding "unknown" could also be added since we havent seen saitama's full power, he is always suppressed, its would be nice but its optional even though is obvious.

Gzartus said:
and i said that adding "unknown" could also be added since we havent seen saitama's full power, he is always suppressed, its would be nice but its optional even though is obvious.
Just because there exists a dumb statement of "oh I'm not using my full power" doesn't mean that this wiki is going to ignore all valid feats and slap a meaningless unknown on the profile because you want to. That's not what the "Unknown" Tier is used for.

why is this bad? this goes for you both Andytrenom and Amexim. Im not a fanboy or anything, im not saying he is invencible or universal, im saying that it should be fixed cuz that is what is stated in here and if you both read my post then it doesnt make sense to put boros unknown and saitama continental

Gzartus said:
why is this bad? this goes for you both Andytrenom and Amexim. Im not a fanboy or anything, im not saying he is invencible or universal, im saying that it should be fixed cuz that is what is stated in here and if you both read my post then it doesnt make sense to put boros unknown and saitama continental
Nothing on this wiki cares if you are a "fanboy", responses are to tell you that just because you want a revision doesn't mean that the fandom will change the profile. Especially when the evidence backing up your statements are unable to be proven as canon.

@Gzartus As far as I know this topic was brought up and rejected several times already. It can kinda be tiring if the exact same argument is brought up without anything new time and time again despite being rejected.

its part of the one punch man blu ray and it was translated.

why is everyone acting like assholes? Is this s common topic on vsbattles or what?

Yes, there has been a lot of Content Revision Threads along this vein that have been debunked countless times. People should be more chill though I agree. Well considering he has zero feats of star busting...

yeah i get it, this wiki bases everything from feats but not everything should be done that way, for example, guidebooks, author's words and many others

We rarely accept official guide books as proof of feats as they are generally written by unreliable sources with statistics pulled from no where.

oh sorry i didnt knew there was a big group of saitama fanboys. i was just reading saitama's page and it reminded me of the guidebook

We do accept guidebooks and WOG as long as they're reliable.

It's just that a fancy name isn't in any way, shape, or form viable evidence to upgrade a character.

but then why is boros "unknown" but we do have an approximation of his power? then why if boros is unknown then why is saitama continental if boros is unknown? shouldnt he be continental too?

Boros is 'Unknown' in base because he has no feats for us to scale his restrained form to. Notice how he has a 'At least high 7-C key' next to unknown. Boros is in the same key as Saitama in his unrestrained form.

so basically the blu ray opm oficial thingy with the opm guidebook isnt used, why? They come together and original from ONE and Murata. is there any error im not seeing?

The main reason Boros and Saitama aren't Star level is

• The word used in the raw for star is hoshi. It means reflective celestial body which can refer to planets, moons, or stars depending on the context. Now the text for the CSRC gives no implication that star is the default translation
  • The databook is from the anime, which wouldn't apply to webcomic/manga canon the site uses
So basically planet can make just as much sense as star in-confext, and it fits better with Anime Boros' statements and previous databook statements.

eh what? i lost. Even though i have a question.

there is this guy i saw one day and he says saitama is a gag. at the beginning it wasnt too much of a deal but now he is gaining reputation by debunking people and won all of them. Could someone check his video? im scared of yall already lol. Can someone debunk it. i know many peoplr has been debunked about the gag stuff related with saitama but thid guy is insane, i checked his video right now and this guy is a beast. are we gonns ignore it like that?

https://youtu.be/KprkAUyyXJo

the video quality is crap though but still very detailed and reliable for those opm fanboys. Make sure to check the comment section

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back