• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Resistances added to Sougo Tokiwa and his future self.

In this [Clip where Sougo in his Oma Zio form shrugging off Swartz attempt at absorbing his power only to recive feedback as well. So that's Resistance to 2-C Power Absorption since Swartz can 'absrob' the entire history of his enemy into his power. And since this is Young Sougo who is just merely transform into his Oma Zi O form I would give it to Sougo Tokiwa (Future) as well. Since Swartz entire plan revolved around trying to absorb Sougo's Oma power when he is still young instead of his older self.

And during the evwnt of Over Quartzer. Sougo Tokiwa (Quartzer) have the ability to nullified all of Heisei's Rider so that's 2-C possibly 2-B Power Nullification since it work on the like of Tsukasa Kadoya (Zi-O). But after Young Sougo get his Oma form, which is a fraction of his older self power, he is ablw to overcome this as well. So I would suggested giving him resistance to Power nullification.

Yeah that's what I said, giving it too Oma as well since Oma form is just his future self letting Sougo borrow his power for a bit.

I suppose that this seems to make sense.

one question about Barlckxs's Heisei powernull tho. Does this mean he get to null every powers that is presented in Heisei era ? Or he can nullifies EVERY abilities that is presented in Heisei era ? Because if it's the second then his resistance list is gonna be massive

MagiSinbad said:
one question about Barlckxs's Heisei powernull tho. Does this mean he get to null every powers that is presented in Heisei era ? Or he can nullifies EVERY abilities that is presented in Heisei era ? Because if it's the second then his resistance list is gonna be massive
I guess only in present and main riders (Kuuga - Zi-O)

Ohma Form isn't merely a fraction of Ohma Zi-O. There isn't any mention anywhere that that's even the case if memory serve. If anything, Ohma form is a superior King of Time for various reason. The released numerical statistics for Ohma form is higher than that of Ohma Zi-O's. The numerical stats are often bogus, but it still implies that in some aspects, Ohma form is > Ohma Zi-O

All the known Sougos are all King of Time, each representing different take on the era

Old tyrant Sougo is a King of Time that idolizes the past far too much, denying the present and thus giving up the future (hence the "worst evil" commentary in the post series afterword after the final episode even though old tyrant Sougo was still technically a hero on the side of justice/Heisei)

Young Sougo who we follow in the TV series is a King of Time that learned from the past, strive in the present, and take the step towards the future, essentially making himself the bridge between Heisei and Reiwa

While SOUGO the leader of Quartzer is the King of Time who outright reject the present and future and worship the past (pre-Heisei era) and wants nothing more than retroactively retconning the world by sending it to the past and reshaping it to his own will

All 3 portrayals of these Kings of Time play a part on defining their power as the King of Riders. Ohma Zi-O is essentially a composite Kamen Rider up until his own reign as there's no Rider after him (King who stuck in the past), Ohma Form is a composite Rider that goes beyond his own era (King who took a step into the future. This would also fits with the WoG about how Sougo's power also encompasses the Riders that come after him in Toei Hero Max), while Balrckxs is literally a reverse of Ohma Zi-O in that hes unaffected by the Riders' power that came from an era he doesn't personally approve (King who rejects the present and future)

Ohma form triumphing over Balrckrxs is essentially a class of these themes in which Sougo's portrayal of King of Time won over SOUGO's

The stage shows also basically tells you that Ohma form is technically the final form that actually belongs to Sougo, rather than Ohma Zi-O. Both the series and post-series material constantly portray that Sougo will eventually move past Ohma Zi-O as he matures throughout his journey. In a way, you can interpret Ohma form as Sougo inheriting/achieving the power of Ohma but making his version better than the Old Tyrant Sougo by taking it down another path; a kingship he doesn't undertake alone whereas the old Sougo did

Wait, does this mean Oma Form has the powers of the Reiwa era riders too ?

Sougo gonna get Fuwa's power to force open everything !

That's literally what Shirakura said in Toei Hero Max. It didn't make sense at first when the book was out (when Zi-O the season isn't even close to being finished) but it does now considering the afterword post final episode and the movie. So basically everything went as Shirakura planned. Keikaku doori desu

I dont know. I has been here for like a month so I really am clueless to have thing work around here.

Any kind soul wanna edit that in then?

Yea sure. My post literally has a bit about how being unaffected by other Riders' power being SOUGO's power. Whatever that counts as, i don't particularly mind

Might as well bring Balrckxs's intangibility for a new tangent. It's something that most people seem to miss but that shit is pretty potent

That seem to be like limited form of Powernull, not sure if it could apply to other universe but we could added thoes.

Some of the Primary Riders present in that scene are perfectly capable of interacting with intanigble *****. They still can't touch Balrckxs even after transforming into their respective final forms. And by that point you have Ghost Mugen who essentially has existence erasure as basic attack, Kuuga Ultimate who can freely control matter at atomic level and actually use that power offensively, and some other Rider i might be forgetting

The only moment their attack even connect is when Sougo initiate his finisher which prompt the other Riders to do their kicks but at that point it's already SOUGO's King of Time vs Sougo's King of Time narrative bit which i've covered in my initial post above

Can somebody give a summary of the discussion so far here?

Basically.

Sougo Tokiwa in his Oma Zi-O form and Oma Form and Sougo Tokiwa (Future) will get Resistance to

1.Power Absorption due to the younger one straight up shrug off Swartz's power absorbtion which is 2-C due to him absorbing entire timeline of a person into his power.

2.Power Nullification due to Sougo in his Oma form no longer getting hus power negated by Sougo Tokiwa (Quartzer) ability to negate all of Heisei Rider including the like of Tsukasa Kadoya (both version).

And damn, when I checked again there is A LOT of thing missing in both Sougo profile. Do you mind if I add more ability into this thread or should I make a major revision to Sougo as a seperate thread entirely?

Then I will put resistance to power absorption/stealing to Oma Zi-O & Oma Form first? So, like Diinou replyed in main thread, we must put resistanses tabber to him but we must complete all of main heisei rider first

@Nicetoderp

Okay. Thanks. I suppose that seems fine.

Back