• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rest In Peace, Stan Lee

Stan was a one in a trillion guy, possibly even more...

The fact he was alive and could write such great stories that touched so many people. It was incredible.

We will never see him ever again, but I could only hope he had no regrets. The worse feeling someone can have is dying and feeling as if they could have done more. May the man who did his best to inspire wonder in people, have a calm and peaceful goodbye to that goodnight.

NOOOOOOOOOOOO, Stan Lee!

Almost a whole CENTURY alive, & he did so much. A major influence on comics, & movies, unforgettable for his work, his appearances, & the spirit he showed us. Now he is a spirit we shall have to remember....

(Also, I hope this isn't too disrespectful, but I really hope he got his Avengers 4 cameo done. If not, his cameo in Venom will be last, supposedly.)

(Oh god, what if his cameo was coming back from Thanos's snap?!)

A comic book Genius was lost, a legend actually. One of my childhood heroes had passed away. Marvel will always remember this man who brought everyone amazing comics, humor, and pride. May he rest in piece. You are a legend, Stan. Thank you. This was unexpected to be blunt. But, oh well. Goodbye Stan, you will be deeply missed. Gone but not forgotten.

Back