• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewind Rumble Fanon Thread

Pewdiepie has a similar move called the brofist There is a game of him on steam and one of his feats is beating the barrel king

Skitzo likely takes this. He's a bit on the supernatural side, can kill elephants, scare grizzly bears, etc.

We're talking about somebody who's extraordinarily strong vs somebody who is exponentially strong, can absorb others, can teleport, can summon fire and more.

Put my money on the bear.

I watched The 1974 Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie before and Leatherface doesn't have good intelligence since he runs with the chainsaw when he falls down to the ground he might cut himself with that chainsaw

So Skitzo probably has an advantage

Yeah. Skitzo has some sign of intelligence while Leatherface runs around like he's blind. More tips towards the bear.

I doubt Leatherface has speed. He's quite slow and even if he's faster, Jason can easily teleport.

I think Skitzo mostly fights if his eyes turn red since in his normal state he looks like he is innocent and when his eyes turn red he turns into a horror demonic monster

True. Skitzo is basically like Flippy. Make him recall bad times, he'll give you a worsened day.

Flippy has superior feats, but Skitzo has the better powers. Both are insane, but Skitzo is better at killing while Flippy has experience.

Back