• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rewind rumble new thread

I don't really care to be honest cause CFC does OCs and Memes which means fights with OCs and Memes can be in pages I prefer doing fights with actual characters since some OCs have bias in them

yeah but carlos doesn't really look around anymore. he just sorta patrols this site but i feel like he's mellowed out alot

MLPlover2011 said:
Except some can act like the godmodes from the 2018 Godmode arc or worse
Well, i can tell about it. We shouldn't listen to AR about give reasons about how Memes and OCs were won at all battles. We should make memes and OCs don't act like godmodes, then we'll allowed them to have serious feats. So does you understand about it, maybe we should do on the CFC fanon wikia? Maybe if i can finally put Niko VS Ralsei, Undertale VS Touhou Total War, and more be on it?

Krillin can cut Frieza in his 2nd Form, and beaten a couple fighters in the tournament of power he would be a challenge for Slender due to those feats

I have no idea and same with Krillin cause there are different timelines of DBZ characters but if I use Current Krillin he would obliterate Slenderman with a destructo disk

CAN WE PLEASE WANT TO GO THE CFC FANON WIKIA? I want to putting Niko VS Ralsei, Ms. Fortune VS Mad Mew Mew and more in it.

Also can we please talking about Ice Users FFA when we finished completely the Halloween VS Christmas Total War in the RR Fanon wikia?

make a thread for it then. it's a barren wasteland of a wiki right now. when the pages actually get finished and it starts to look like an actual fanon wiki i might actually make pages

Back