• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Greetings, my purpose for opening this revision is an event that no one has probably noticed, but that suddenly caught my eye.

There is no reason why Rick shouldn't have NEP 3 to NEP 3 negation, and there is a reason why he should have type 5 of NEP avatars.

I even think he has acausality 4 or acausality 4 negation, but discuss this with me so we can decide together.

First of all, the episode is Season 2 Episode 1 and the episode is a continuation of the Season 1 finale; Time is stopped in that episode and Rick and morty, who reactivated time in Season 2 Episode 1, experience some events.

Everything starts with morty being indecisive while fighting with his sister; because in every indecisive situation, these possibilities are doubled and they become much more complicated than a normal existence-absence binary.

Morty becomes indecisive and that's why when he and his sister are fighting, the two of them accidentally split time in two (by time here we mean more of a state of existence or non-existence). Rick warns them, but they forget and do it, and when they go to the garage, Rick tells them that there are 2 states of existence and non-existence with a device that can see these states.

He then tells morty that for that moment: "we are now in a state of quantum duality/superposition, just like them (schrodinger cat experiment)."

I should point out that what we call the cat experiment implies superposition in Quantum physics, which means the possibilities in Quantum physics, for example, the cat experiment is like this; a cat is put in a box and closed, a system is set up in that box to trigger poison with a 50 percent probability, and the cat is either dead or alive. But they can't know because they closed the box, so this cat lives and dies at the same time.

Rick Sanchez clearly hints at this and even the writers of the series have signaled by showing these cats outside the garage, so there should be no doubt, but I will present additional evidence.

First of all Rick can exit or enter this Quantum uncertainty state as he wants to, he can do it through the leash and he can do it through the remote control, and Rick can directly attack a person at the same time from these states of being and not being, even if a person can't see him, the Ricks see him and it's like too many people are attacking at the same time and it's basically impossible to stop it.

In addition, Rick can see how many breaks in time there are on the device and he can also communicate with other possibilities at the same time through the crystal stone he has in his hand.

In this state of being and not being, Rick cannot kill himself or not exist because he already doesn't exist and he already exists and when he tried to shoot himself in the head, the bullet went right through him.

Also Rick can combine the crystal stone with the weapon or any weapon and destroy it in other states, which means that he can destroy a normal person with nep 3 (unless we take exceptional cases).

Also Rick would be lacking at the same time the aspects that would be necessary for a human being as an existence, giving him type 5 from nep aspects, and this fits with what I have just explained.

That's the scale but I would like to add that Rick states that in this state of Quantum indeterminacy he is in a timeless and devoid limbo which is technically correct because something in a state of Quantum indeterminacy cannot know its velocity if its velocity is known, its position and direction if its direction is known, its position and velocity cannot be known which means that it is devoid of normal causal systems which is acausality 4. And also Rick can communicate with other non-exceptional acausality type 4s with this or I am open for discussion here about whether he can get acausality 4 negation.

Proofs :

1 -
Rick interacts with other states through the crystal.

2 - Rick can attack one of the other states at the same time, there is no direct limit to this, in addition he can enter a more complex state of Quantum uncertainty at any time

3 - Rick sanchez can come and go at any time and return to his normal state

4 - Nep 3 and rick can negate nep 3 in another way, this way combining the situations.

5 - If you want, you can watch from 03:54 onwards and look at Rick's explanation for nep 3. He partially states that it both exists and does not exist and that it is in a timeless causal system.

In a normal NEP 3, characters usually follow a pattern of either you have it or you don't have it or variations of it and there are 2 states, you either have it or you don't have it and this can be limited in some areas, for example for Bill cipher it's just like that for both mind and soul.

But all of Rick's everything will have this.

In addition Rick becomes more complex with different states of the 2 states so I think he is stronger than a normal NEP 3 and he has a stronger negativity.

Extra editing

- Rick is in a state of both being and not being, but at the same time, according to the Quantum superposition, the cat experiment, he is also the opposite, that is, he is both being and not being, and he is completely outside of these two because he is unpredictable, so this is Rick's situation.

- ND1

And he can enter space-time at any time and leave it at any time.

- BDE 1

And even though I've already opened the crt for this a long time ago, Rick now has to take causality type 3 because after Rick dies, he passively resurrects and transfers his consciousness to his body in the garage of his house in another timeline and these can survive the original set up and continue to live.

- ACAUSALITY 3

In addition to these;

ORGANIZING

First of all, I had a discussion with someone again in a message box and I thought that there could be a lot of talent coming out of here, there is already all the evidence, you just need to express your opinion here.

- Time manipulation and resistance to stopping time (We see in the episode that this space is independent of time and characters in the normal causal system cannot interact with it, and therefore it is independent of time and receives resistance to every effect of time, and at the same time Rick resisted the stopping of time in his normal causality in this episode)

- Nothingness manipulation (After stating that he is in a limbo independent of time, he can move in this limbo and maintain his existence in a limited way)

- Resistance to causality manipulation (Non-layered causal manipulation cannot directly affect it because it is superior to the normal causal system)

-Resistance to destiny manipulation (in addition to the above, characters without acausality type 4 cannot control their destiny)

- Resistance to intuition (same reason as above)

- NEP 3 and Acausality type 4 (Rick can enter this state in 2 different ways, so it may make sense to add it in 2 different places;

1 - If Rick becomes indeterminate 6 months after stopping time or after a long time has passed, his time is split in two and he enters both existence and non-existence and receives these abilities

2 - thanks to the leash he invented or repaired, he can at any time remove the leash and become indeterminate, and at any time put the leash back on and return to normal causality

-NEP 3 and Acausality type 4 negation (again there are separate reasons for this and I think they should be added separately;

1 - Rick can switch to normal causality if he is stable by pressing the button linked above to switch to normal causality (this mostly reduces everyone to normal causality in those cases, so I think this should also be a layered causality manipulation)

2 - Rick can put a leash on the characters in this causal system and put them back into normal causality, which negates him

3 - this is not really a negation, but Rick can use the crystal stone and fuse it with any device he wants to attack other non-beings and even cooperate with them to attack them at the same time (for example, if a character both exists and doesn't exist, then he has 2 states, but Rick has 96 states (as in the episode), he can attack them all at the same time and make it very difficult for him) and fuse it with any weapon he wants to ignore their NEP 3 and ACA 4 and attack them through dura neg or social influence on the phone.

-BDE 1 : Rick can leave this spacetime state at any time, out of his lack of independence and into his own state.

-tiered causality manipulation (can reduce characters with Acausality 4 to a normal causal system)

That's it for now (I may have forgotten because there are so many, but there are also these abilities;

Note : Rick can analyze characters with have-no states by seeing how many states they have, which gives him an advantage against characters with ACA 4 with TD ND Layers and normal ACA 4 with NEP 3

CONCLUSIONS

I accept : @zaraus @KremcikGorv @Spectra_Schiffer @E6pire @Livinmeme
@Jozaysmith?

I don't agree:

I have no opinion:

Last edited:
I'll take a look at the things here later, but you should change the format of ur Crt. The fact that this is the case makes it difficult to understand. If it were similar to this, it would be more understandable:

I'll take a look at the things here later, but you should change the format of ur Crt. The fact that this is the case makes it difficult to understand. If it were similar to this, it would be more understandable:
In order for them to understand this scale, it is enough to just click on the blue places, I wrote it in a different way, summarized for those who want to read extra.

In addition, the revision you posted consists of trying to upgrade a character in every aspect, and although this revision you opened is irrelevant, most of the abilities are obviously faulty, we can discuss this on discord, especially I will open a downgrade on passive abilities soon, but let me point out that that revision you opened is just an experiment you made on abilities that will not be added unnecessarily much, and I think you have already crossed out most of them

This example is completely unnecessary because I already explained it above, anyway if you are not going to vote I will ignore your suggestion

In order for them to understand this scale, it is enough to just click on the blue places, I wrote it in a different way, summarized for those who want to read extra.

In addition, the revision you posted consists of trying to upgrade a character in every aspect, and although this revision you opened is irrelevant, most of the abilities are obviously faulty, we can discuss this on discord, especially I will open a downgrade on passive abilities soon, but let me point out that that revision you opened is just an experiment you made on abilities that will not be added unnecessarily much, and I think you have already crossed out most of them

This example is completely unnecessary because I already explained it above, anyway if you are not going to vote I will ignore your suggestion
Nvm, as if you don't understand what I'm saying, I'm talking about the format of a Crt, not its content. The reason I sent the Crt I mentioned was the format, not the content.
By format, I mean exactly this:
  • Fire Manipulation: Blah, blah, blah... (With scans)
That's isn't:
Blah, blah, blah...
(40 lines later)
Here is the scans:
1. (Link)
especially I will open a downgrade on passive abilities soon,
Tbf, what's written there doesn't connect here, I mentioned above, I was just talking about the Crt format. But ofc you are free to do whatever you want to do, it's been more than 3 months since I completed that topic and I've heard these rumors a lot. Since the crt belongs to me, you can be sure that I will be there when you do this.
Nvm, my vote is invalid here, it applies not only to me, but to all normal members. The only way this issue can be accepted is for the staff to come and vote here. Even if 10 regular members vote here, you will still expect the staff to contribute.
Anyway, I haven't read too much of the hax above, but they should be fine, I'll talk to a few of the staff to come here and see what they have to say.

First of all, I explained why the format is the way it is, I always guarantee one thing, which is that there is enough evidence in this crt and these abilities are already related to each other, there is no need to write them separately, and if you think that the passives of the lich's abilities are correct, I can tell you why this is so, in fact, if you had a little knowledge of layering, you would understand this.

Anyway, thanks for the invitation.

In addition, some members' votes can control the fate of the crt, which is good to know, and in addition, voting works in the sense that if someone logically agrees and explains why it is right, those who agree with them will also agree.

and if you think that the passives of the lich's abilities are correct,
I didn't mean anything like that, I meant it was irrelevant. You insist on talking about the Lich, even though it has nothing to do with the Crt.
"Layering", classic translate mistake
In addition, some members' votes can control the fate of the crt, which is good to know, and in addition, voting works in the sense that if someone logically agrees and explains why it is right, those who agree with them will also agree.
Not really, people can come and express their opinions, but that's not enough for the Crt to be accepted
I can tell you why this is so, in fact, if you had a little knowledge of layering, you would understand this.
No one here judges anyone based on their knowledge of "Tiering", whether it's a regular member or a staff member.

I didn't mean anything like that, I meant it was irrelevant. You insist on talking about the Lich, even though it has nothing to do with the Crt.

"Layering", classic translate mistake

Not really, people can come and express their opinions, but that's not enough for the Crt to be accepted

No one here judges anyone based on their knowledge of "Tiering", whether it's a regular member or a staff member.
There was no judgment, you just made a straw man by distorting the argument yourself.

The message I wrote about the previous lich was already optional, it seems interesting that you don't understand that, and it is also interesting that you make ad nausem by unnecessarily repeating what you said before.

This is a revision, be careful not to make such funny mistakes here

What you are saying does not change the fact that some members can still have a fundamental say.

If you don't want to make other funny misconceptions, don't prolong and divert the topic

That seems more like transduality type 3....
I will give you the definition of Nep 3 and then you decide on TD 3;

TRANSDUALITE 3: To teach you this better, let's start with TD 1;

TD 1 means to be completely transcendent/independent or qualitatively transcendent of dualities. These dualities can be existence and non-existence. Good-evil, light-dark beginning-end, changed-unchanged and so on.

TD 2 means: to be transcendent of all dualities on a whole level of reality, again with the conditions I mentioned earlier, or to be transcendent of all dualities.

TD 3, on the other hand, has more states than the ones I just mentioned, for example, what we call duality says two states in plain logic, there should be at least 5 states here, for example;

• A (exists)
  • B (none)
  • NE A NE B (neither there is nor there is not)
  • BOTH A AND B
  • (both exist and don't exist (this is the case for Rick and I would like to draw your attention to the fact that these 4-dimensional aliens are beyond them, but the independence part is controversial, otherwise if they are given TD 1, Rick can be given TD 1 neg, but these are just my thoughts for now))

- AND A STATE DIFFERENT FROM THESE (WE CANNOT SPECIFY THIS STATE BECAUSE IT WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT) but for the extra state it can transcend all these states or be completely outside of them, which is enough for TD 3 and the more TD 3 states the stronger it is and the more impossible to interact with.

NEP 3 (this ability is much simpler to define in my opinion): this ability allows a character to have 0 absence and 1 presence in terms of existence and non-existence, in this case imagine a character with a mind, this character's mind is 1 because it exists, but when a direct attack is made on his mind, his mind behaves as if it does not exist, in this case the character's Mind is eligible for NEP 3 or vice versa A character with a mind in state 0 can also pretend to exist when an intangible attack occurs and in this case, again, no interaction will be possible. Or, independently of these, the character's mind can exist in both the existent and nonexistent state, which will give him nep 3. For example, Bill cipher or Rick sanchez.

- They both get this achievement from basically the same place, and now it's going on for Rick, this discussion would be much better if you pull the admins. In addition, these achievements usually come from the Schrodinger experiment in quantum theory, which implies that a cat can be both dead and alive (theoretically), so this is where these achievements come from.

Note: When another character is fighting with someone who has NEP 3 anywhere, the opponent character cannot interact with him (unless the character has an interaction achievement with nep 3), so it is a nice ability in this respect.

And I think Rick should normally be given Acausality 3.

Because; Rick partially has a phenomenon we call Quantum immortality because Rick has a project that will be resurrected every time he dies, to put it simply, when rick dies, he is reborn as a different rick body in his garage in another timeline (this is determined by the rick in that universe) and rick is resurrected after death by transferring his consciousness, but this fully fits the definition of acausality 3.

Type 3: Temporal Persistence: Characters with this type of Causality are incredibly difficult to kill, because other versions of themselves - from other points in time and/or other universes - can survive the destruction of the "original" and take their place. . This also makes them immune to changes in the past.

Yes, there are exceptions to this, but in Rickte's case it's generally the case that we have a kind of what we might call quantum immortality.

Greetings, my purpose for opening this revision is an event that no one has probably noticed, but that suddenly caught my eye.

There is no reason why Rick shouldn't have NEP 3 to NEP 3 negation, and there is a reason why he should have type 5 of NEP avatars.

I even think he has acausality 4 or acausality 4 negation, but discuss this with me so we can decide together.

First of all, the episode is Season 2 Episode 1 and the episode is a continuation of the Season 1 finale; Time is stopped in that episode and Rick and morty, who reactivated time in Season 2 Episode 1, experience some events.

Everything starts with morty being indecisive while fighting with his sister; because in every indecisive situation, these possibilities are doubled and they become much more complicated than a normal existence-absence binary.

Morty becomes indecisive and that's why when he and his sister are fighting, the two of them accidentally split time in two (by time here we mean more of a state of existence or non-existence). Rick warns them, but they forget and do it, and when they go to the garage, Rick tells them that there are 2 states of existence and non-existence with a device that can see these states.

He then tells morty that for that moment: "we are now in a state of quantum duality/superposition, just like them (schrodinger cat experiment)."

I should point out that what we call the cat experiment implies superposition in Quantum physics, which means the possibilities in Quantum physics, for example, the cat experiment is like this; a cat is put in a box and closed, a system is set up in that box to trigger poison with a 50 percent probability, and the cat is either dead or alive. But they can't know because they closed the box, so this cat lives and dies at the same time.

Rick Sanchez clearly hints at this and even the writers of the series have signaled by showing these cats outside the garage, so there should be no doubt, but I will present additional evidence.

First of all Rick can exit or enter this Quantum uncertainty state as he wants to, he can do it through the leash and he can do it through the remote control, and Rick can directly attack a person at the same time from these states of being and not being, even if a person can't see him, the Ricks see him and it's like too many people are attacking at the same time and it's basically impossible to stop it.

In addition, Rick can see how many breaks in time there are on the device and he can also communicate with other possibilities at the same time through the crystal stone he has in his hand.

In this state of being and not being, Rick cannot kill himself or not exist because he already doesn't exist and he already exists and when he tried to shoot himself in the head, the bullet went right through him.

Also Rick can combine the crystal stone with the weapon or any weapon and destroy it in other states, which means that he can destroy a normal person with nep 3 (unless we take exceptional cases).

Also Rick would be lacking at the same time the aspects that would be necessary for a human being as an existence, giving him type 5 from nep aspects, and this fits with what I have just explained.

That's the scale but I would like to add that Rick states that in this state of Quantum indeterminacy he is in a timeless and devoid limbo which is technically correct because something in a state of Quantum indeterminacy cannot know its velocity if its velocity is known, its position and direction if its direction is known, its position and velocity cannot be known which means that it is devoid of normal causal systems which is acausality 4. And also Rick can communicate with other non-exceptional acausality type 4s with this or I am open for discussion here about whether he can get acausality 4 negation.

Proofs :

1 -
Rick interacts with other states through the crystal.

2 - Rick can attack one of the other states at the same time, there is no direct limit to this, in addition he can enter a more complex state of Quantum uncertainty at any time

3 - Rick sanchez can come and go at any time and return to his normal state

4 - Nep 3 and rick can negate nep 3 in another way, this way combining the situations.

5 - If you want, you can watch from 03:54 onwards and look at Rick's explanation for nep 3. He partially states that it both exists and does not exist and that it is in a timeless causal system.

In a normal NEP 3, characters usually follow a pattern of either you have it or you don't have it or variations of it and there are 2 states, you either have it or you don't have it and this can be limited in some areas, for example for Bill cipher it's just like that for both mind and soul.

But all of Rick's everything will have this.

In addition Rick becomes more complex with different states of the 2 states so I think he is stronger than a normal NEP 3 and he has a stronger negativity.

CONCLUSIONS

I accept : @zaraus @KremcikGorv @Spectra_Schiffer @E6pire

I don't agree:

I have no opinion:
Could just have posted it like this

I agree, they don't exist on any timeline, while retaining possible and non possible events, making them exist and not existing simultaneously, i wanted to also guess what this gives but thought it was only probability manipulation, glad someone got something decent out of it
I will give you the definition of Nep 3 and then you decide on TD 3;

TRANSDUALITE 3: To teach you this better, let's start with TD 1;

TD 1 means to be completely transcendent/independent or qualitatively transcendent of dualities. These dualities can be existence and non-existence. Good-evil, light-dark beginning-end, changed-unchanged and so on.

TD 2 means: to be transcendent of all dualities on a whole level of reality, again with the conditions I mentioned earlier, or to be transcendent of all dualities.

TD 3, on the other hand, has more states than the ones I just mentioned, for example, what we call duality says two states in plain logic, there should be at least 5 states here, for example;

• A (exists)
  • B (none)
  • NE A NE B (neither there is nor there is not)
  • BOTH A AND B
  • (both exist and don't exist (this is the case for Rick and I would like to draw your attention to the fact that these 4-dimensional aliens are beyond them, but the independence part is controversial, otherwise if they are given TD 1, Rick can be given TD 1 neg, but these are just my thoughts for now))

- AND A STATE DIFFERENT FROM THESE (WE CANNOT SPECIFY THIS STATE BECAUSE IT WILL BE COMPLETELY DIFFERENT) but for the extra state it can transcend all these states or be completely outside of them, which is enough for TD 3 and the more TD 3 states the stronger it is and the more impossible to interact with.

NEP 3 (this ability is much simpler to define in my opinion): this ability allows a character to have 0 absence and 1 presence in terms of existence and non-existence, in this case imagine a character with a mind, this character's mind is 1 because it exists, but when a direct attack is made on his mind, his mind behaves as if it does not exist, in this case the character's Mind is eligible for NEP 3 or vice versa A character with a mind in state 0 can also pretend to exist when an intangible attack occurs and in this case, again, no interaction will be possible. Or, independently of these, the character's mind can exist in both the existent and nonexistent state, which will give him nep 3. For example, Bill cipher or Rick sanchez.

- They both get this achievement from basically the same place, and now it's going on for Rick, this discussion would be much better if you pull the admins. In addition, these achievements usually come from the Schrodinger experiment in quantum theory, which implies that a cat can be both dead and alive (theoretically), so this is where these achievements come from.

Note: When another character is fighting with someone who has NEP 3 anywhere, the opponent character cannot interact with him (unless the character has an interaction achievement with nep 3), so it is a nice ability in this respect.

And I think Rick should normally be given Acausality 3.

Because; Rick partially has a phenomenon we call Quantum immortality because Rick has a project that will be resurrected every time he dies, to put it simply, when rick dies, he is reborn as a different rick body in his garage in another timeline (this is determined by the rick in that universe) and rick is resurrected after death by transferring his consciousness, but this fully fits the definition of acausality 3.

Yes, there are exceptions to this, but in Rickte's case it's generally the case that we have a kind of what we might call quantum immortality.
Firstly non(duality) is simply being non dual, in a sense you aren't in both situations or unaffected by both situations such as
Situation 1: absence of A is the presence of B
Situation 2: without A there's no B
Situation 3: Opposite of A isn't B or its absence it's rather more non A
If you exist or you are unaffected by either of these situations you are nondual
However; Transdual is being qualitatively superior/immune or exist outside the bounds of either situations, so rick is obviously just nondual rather than transdual, he exist in let's say 192922838383 States hahaha or so the more orrrrr they are equally probable states of what he is and isn't, so its more of Nep than TD or ND, if he gets ND then its ND1

I agree, they don't exist on any timeline, while retaining possible and non possible events, making them exist and not existing simultaneously, i wanted to also guess what this gives but thought it was only probability manipulation, glad someone got something decent out of it

Firstly non(duality) is simply being non dual, in a sense you aren't in both situations or unaffected by both situations such as
Situation 1: absence of A is the presence of B
Situation 2: without A there's no B
Situation 3: Opposite of A isn't B or its absence it's rather more non A
If you exist or you are unaffected by either of these situations you are nondual
However; Transdual is being qualitatively superior/immune or exist outside the bounds of either situations, so rick is obviously just nondual rather than transdual, he exist in let's say 192922838383 States hahaha or so the more orrrrr they are equally probable states of what he is and isn't, so its more of Nep than TD or ND, if he gets ND then its ND1
To be independent, without being and not being, yes, nondualism would be type 1, but for nep 2 it is usually more appropriate.

When Rick is in that state he both exists and doesn't exist paradoxically this keeps him outside and inside existence and non-existence, from this point of view we can give ND1 and I think I should add ND1 and Acausality type 3 to this revision.

Actually, Rick Sanchez here gets beyond dimensional existence type 1 because he can be involved in space-time whenever he wants and he is completely devoid of it.

ND 1
NEP 3
NEP 3 NEGATION
ACAUSALITY 4 AND NEGATION
ACAUSALITY 3
BDE TYPE 1 etc

Pretty much sure yours is far harder to read with the too many strikes, lack of space between paragraphs and more
Actually, Rick Sanchez here gets beyond dimensional existence type 1 because he can be involved in space-time whenever he wants and he is completely devoid of it.

ND 1
NEP 3
NEP 3 NEGATION
ACAUSALITY 4 AND NEGATION
ACAUSALITY 3
BDE TYPE 1 etc
Well, seems fine.
You can arrange it like this with the scans
Non duality and nep 2 and 3
Exist outside Non being and being being both and none
Acausality type 4?, whats the reason, i don't think what is propose is enough but if you can help me understand then fine
Beyond dimensional existence also seems alright to a point, so i agree with that
The rest are okay

Pretty much sure yours is far harder to read with the too many strikes, lack of space between paragraphs and more

Well, seems fine.
You can arrange it like this with the scans
Non duality and nep 2 and 3
Exist outside Non being and being being both and none
Acausality type 4?, whats the reason, i don't think what is propose is enough but if you can help me understand then fine
Beyond dimensional existence also seems alright to a point, so i agree with that
The rest are okay
Of course I will explain

Now, as you know, causality type 4 consists of the existence of a character in a transcendental independent or indeterminate state devoid of any causal system, and Rick already meets this.

So what makes causality type 4 causality type 4 is not that it's independent of the laws of physics or any contingency, it's that it has to be non-interactable.

So if a character is interactable but has causality type 4, it's kind of useless because it just means lacking certain abilities and yet it's affected by normal causality, then that causality type 4 is meaningless.

Now when rick is in this state of uncertainty he can interact with other causality type 4 creatures because he is in a timeless place and he can even see their deprivation or transcendence on the computer so he can interact with them and after interacting with them he can easily beat them up like in normal causality (like the time cops in season 2 episode 1)

Of course I will explain

Now, as you know, causality type 4 consists of the existence of a character in a transcendental independent or indeterminate state devoid of any causal system, and Rick already meets this.

So what makes causality type 4 causality type 4 is not that it's independent of the laws of physics or any contingency, it's that it has to be non-interactable.

So if a character is interactable but has causality type 4, it's kind of useless because it just means lacking certain abilities and yet it's affected by normal causality, then that causality type 4 is meaningless.

Now when rick is in this state of uncertainty he can interact with other causality type 4 creatures because he is in a timeless place and he can even see their deprivation or transcendence on the computer so he can interact with them and after interacting with them he can easily beat them up like in normal causality (like the time cops in season 2 episode 1)
Also there's nothing like NEP3 negation its just NPI on nep3, simple unless rick can erase his own quantum uncertainties then nope

Also there's nothing like NEP3 negation its just NPI on nep3, simple unless rick can erase his own quantum uncertainties then nope
Nep 3 means for Rick to be both present and absent.

If I take Bill as an example, Bill's mind and soul both exist and don't exist, now Rick shows how complex his state of existence and non-existence is.

• MAY SEE
  • CAN INTERACT
  • HE CAN ATTACK (he can do this with any other weapon, but Rick would not do this to himself because it would make the episode and his ability completely pointless.

So rick can interact with other nep 3 characters even if others can't because he is in a more complex situation.

Rick can see the states of Bill's mind and soul and after seeing it he can attack him with any weapon through the crystal stone (Rick has so many abilities that can neutralize the mind and soul, let's say antimatter) for example by connecting his antimatter weapon to that crystal stone he can completely destroy Bill I mean there is no reason not to accept the nep 3 negation here

Nep 3 means for Rick to be both present and absent.

If I take Bill as an example, Bill's mind and soul both exist and don't exist, now Rick shows how complex his state of existence and non-existence is.

• MAY SEE
  • CAN INTERACT
  • HE CAN ATTACK (he can do this with any other weapon, but Rick would not do this to himself because it would make the episode and his ability completely pointless.

So rick can interact with other nep 3 characters even if others can't because he is in a more complex situation.

Rick can see the states of Bill's mind and soul and after seeing it he can attack him with any weapon through the crystal stone (Rick has so many abilities that can neutralize the mind and soul, let's say antimatter) for example by connecting his antimatter weapon to that crystal stone he can completely destroy Bill I mean there is no reason not to accept the nep 3 negation here
Watched the episode again. This seems he can only do it with prep Time of 6 months

Watched the episode again. This seems he can only do it with prep Time of 6 months
I watched the episode again

No, that's not the only way to do it, Rick can change his state at any time after he gets that collar. it's in the episode or in the sources I've posted here, Rick can restore what he's repaired, so he can do it with those collars and also by freezing time for a long time. Also, it would be absurd to pretend that 6 months is the minimum time because it's been 6 months since he froze time, because it only takes a long time (Rick says in the episode that it's been a long time and that's why he needs more stabilization), so 6 months is a very long time, but even 1 week can be a very long time to stop time, this is a completely controversial situation, but even if I ignore this, Rick can disrupt the possibility through those collars whenever he wants, this does not disrupt his nep 3

Rick has 4 hours after dividing the probability in half, he will become much stronger by dividing by 4, but at the same time he will have 2 hours left, if he does it again, 1 hour, half an hour, 15 minutes, 7.5 minutes, 3.75 minutes, but in this case the total

I watched the episode again

No, that's not the only way to do it, Rick can change his state at any time after he gets that collar. it's in the episode or in the sources I've posted here, Rick can restore what he's repaired, so he can do it with those collars and also by freezing time for a long time. Also, it would be absurd to pretend that 6 months is the minimum time because it's been 6 months since he froze time, because it only takes a long time (Rick says in the episode that it's been a long time and that's why he needs more stabilization), so 6 months is a very long time, but even 1 week can be a very long time to stop time, this is a completely controversial situation, but even if I ignore this, Rick can disrupt the possibility through those collars whenever he wants, this does not disrupt his nep 3

Rick has 4 hours after dividing the probability in half, he will become much stronger by dividing by 4, but at the same time he will have 2 hours left, if he does it again, 1 hour, half an hour, 15 minutes, 7.5 minutes, 3.75 minutes, but in this case the total
And if he stays with the collar for long he loses the ability to do the uncertain things

And if he stays with the collar for long he loses the ability to do the uncertain things
I have already stated that it has a duration of 4 hours, it can be even more unstable at any time or it can restore that tool, in such cases these are assumed.

By the way, I was thinking that with this ability Rick can be in the timeless void (limited (not certain)) he can have an angry time in the void the reason why he is angry is that the coexistence of existence and non-existence is inherently unsustainable, so it is not directly related to the fact that it is nothingness, I was hoping that in this way Rick would get resistance against the manipulation of nothingness and if anyone has different ideas of abilities feel free to discuss because these scenes contain a lot of potential for me

Bu arada Rick'in bu yeteneği ile zamansız boşlukta olabileceğini (sınırlı (kesin değil)) boşlukta öfkeli zamanlar geçirebileceğini düşünüyordum, öfkelenmesinin nedeni varoluş ve yokluğun bir arada olması. doğası gereği sürdürülemez, dolayısıyla bunun hiçlik olduğu gerçeğiyle doğrudan bağlantılı değil, bu şekilde Rick'in hiçliğin manipülasyonuna karşı direnç kazanacağını umuyordum ve eğer herhangi biri farklı yetenek fikirlerine sahipse tartışmaktan çekinmeyin çünkü bu sahneler şunları içeriyor: benim için çok fazla potansiyel
If it can definitely exist and survive in the temporal space, it can be given resistance to nothingness manipulation, because a space that is not simple time or a simple plane also lacks distance and coordinate planes, as we say, for the R^n vector space, it would actually represent n 1 subspace. This situation can be called complete nothingness since it is not in a timeless space or distance, but does this nothingness need to be at a level that can cause damage? It may need to have damage indicators against the character as required by the level of existence. But I completely agree. It is a complete emptiness and nothingness, devoid of space and time. Of course, you can achieve this if you have all the context to support it.

If it can definitely exist and survive in the temporal space, it can be given resistance to nothingness manipulation, because a space that is not simple time or a simple plane also lacks distance and coordinate planes, as we say, for the R^n vector space, it would actually represent n 1 subspace. This situation can be called complete nothingness since it is not in a timeless space or distance, but does this nothingness need to be at a level that can cause damage? It may need to have damage indicators against the character as required by the level of existence. But I completely agree. It is a complete emptiness and nothingness, devoid of space and time. Of course, you can achieve this if you have all the context to support it.
This issue of nothingness is not so much the manipulation of nothingness but the resistance to nothingness and rick is probably getting limited resistance to it but the reason for that is not certain because the more uncertain Rick is in this timeless limbo the less time he has to exist here and let's say there are 2 states (both existent and non-existent) rick has 4 hours if I remember correctly because of this uncertainty when he goes to state 4 he has 2 when he goes to state 8 he has 1 at 16 30 minutes at 32 15 minutes at 64 7.5 and so on, it's not because it's probably nothing, it's because it's inherently unsustainable, but there's no 100:100 evidence that that's true, but there are certain considerations that I've outlined that we can assume are true.

Rick, who is not affected by nothingness, will be in a state of being and not being, limited or unlimited, so again, nothingness manipulation will not be able to get through him directly, but this is also due to Aca 4, that he can move around here and so on and so forth, which means that he can get resistance in nothingness and Rick will be fine if someone sends him to nothingness or attacks him with nothingness manipulation.

This issue of nothingness is not so much the manipulation of nothingness but the resistance to nothingness and rick is probably getting limited resistance to it but the reason for that is not certain because the more uncertain Rick is in this timeless limbo the less time he has to exist here and let's say there are 2 states (both existent and non-existent) rick has 4 hours if I remember correctly because of this uncertainty when he goes to state 4 he has 2 when he goes to state 8 he has 1 at 16 30 minutes at 32 15 minutes at 64 7.5 and so on, it's not because it's probably nothing, it's because it's inherently unsustainable, but there's no 100:100 evidence that that's true, but there are certain considerations that I've outlined that we can assume are true.

Rick, who is not affected by nothingness, will be in a state of being and not being, limited or unlimited, so again, nothingness manipulation will not be able to get through him directly, but this is also due to Aca 4, that he can move around here and so on and so forth, which means that he can get resistance in nothingness and Rick will be fine if someone sends him to nothingness or attacks him with nothingness manipulation.
That's what I meant. What I was just talking about is that timeless spaces can be not only in 0 time, but also completely spaceless and normed space-timeless spaces. Actually, I talked about the resistance against the manipulation of nothingness caused by timeless beauty, and you yourself already talked about the resistance against the "manipulation of nothingness" and if this is like the situation you said. acceptable.

That's what I meant. What I was just talking about is that timeless spaces can be not only in 0 time, but also completely spaceless and normed space-timeless spaces. Actually, I talked about the resistance against the manipulation of nothingness caused by timeless beauty, and you yourself already talked about the resistance against the "manipulation of nothingness" and if this is like the situation you said. acceptable.
I didn't quite understand what you said because of certain problems, but we both agree that it takes limited or resistance to nothingness to a certain extent, it is good if we can attract admins for now.

Aigh't, just asking for a friend
For NEP 2 you need to be in a state beyond existence and non-existence, like being more non-existent than non-existence, so no one can reach you easily, and these characters may not be able to attack because they are usually in this state themselves.

The thing with Rickte is to be between being and non-being, so you can think of it as both being and non-being or neither being nor non-being, which means that the people who attack him paradoxically pretend that he doesn't exist when he attacks.

Back