• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru 2A via Mobius system

Yo all just wanna make sure that i think after rimuru absorb mobius system rimuru should be able to create infinite world...
yeah bcoz when rimuru in the end of time ciel said that rimuru can 10.000x world bcoz imaginary space is infinite thats mean turn null energy would never be full..
but mobius system is a infinite energy and can produce endless cycle of energy and rimuru has absorb it thats mean rimuru
should have infinite energy of turn null by combining it with mobius system

And ohw yeah now i wanna talk about veldora WN shoul have imeasurable speed bcoz he could move without any
problem when the world has destroy and lost its consept of time..
IK that would be CM1 just askin if it posible to get imea by that
Well thats all feel free to give me argument

Infinite energy is what literally every tier High 3-A up has and I'm pretty sure Endless statements aren't accepted as infinite
IK that what i means is imaginary space is infinite it want get full...and rimuru turn null is still not full bcoz imaginary space is infinite...but rimuru is able to create 10.000x just by that.. and bcoz rimuru has absorb mobius system he shoul has infinite energy of turn null and shoul be able to create infinite of world

IK that what i means is imaginary space is infinite it want get full...and rimuru turn null is still not full bcoz imaginary space is infinite...but rimuru is able to create 10.000x just by that.. and bcoz rimuru has absorb mobius system he shoul has infinite energy of turn null and shoul be able to create infinite of world
Unless you mean infinite parallel universes, that's just high 3-A

If we can confirm that he's also destroying space-time as well then we can have a discussion about 2-A. In other words infinite 3d energy is high 3-A meanwhile infinite 4d energy is 2-A.

If we can confirm that he's also destroying space-time as well then we can have a discussion about 2-A. In other words infinite 3d energy is high 3-A meanwhile infinite 4d energy is 2-A.
well mobius system can destroy consept of time and u know that turn null also can create and destroy space and time

well mobius system can destroy consept of time and u know that turn null also can create and destroy space and time
Multiverse level (Rimuru has Turn Null which is the primordial energy which allows the user to destroy the existing world and create a new world. Using his Turn Null, Veldanava was able to create the world which has several parallel universes. Over a period of countless years, Turn Null accumulated in Rimuru's Imaginary Space, which gives him enough energy to recreate the world, which contains many parallel universes, tens of thousands of times)

But bcoz rimuru has absorb mobius system that means rimuru can make infinite pararel world

I'm still new here

But I think he can get there
Cuz when ciel stated that he could create tens of thousands of worlds, he also stated that imaginary space is not full meaning his turn null energy wasn't infinite
After absorbing the Mobius system he now had infinite energy

So I don't see why he can't create the infinite universes

what about veldora imea
That's not how you acheive immeasurable speed. The speed formula is s=d/t immeasurable is when time is a negative number on the other hand infinite speed is when time is 0 or when distance is infinite which is what's happening here

I'm still new here

But I think he can get there
Cuz when ciel stated that he could create tens of thousands of worlds, he also stated that imaginary space is not full meaning his turn null energy wasn't infinite
After absorbing the Mobius system he now had infinite energy

So I don't see why he can't create the infinite universes

we don't give higher tier to people who is "x" times stronger than a tier 2 ap/feat, in a simpler word, just because rimuru have an infinite amount of energy that could create countless world, doesnt mean he could create an infinite amount of world, also mobius system energy is different than turn null.

Due to the fact that the distance between any given number of universes embedded in higher-dimensional / higher-order spaces is currently unknowable, it is impossible to quantify the numerical gap between each one of the subtiers in Tier 2. As such, it is not allowed to upgrade such a character based solely on multipliers. For example, someone twice as strong as a Low 2-C character would still be Low 2-C, and someone infinitely more powerful than a 2-C would not be 2-A.

this was mentioned in the tiering system' page

veldora WN shoul have imeasurable speed bcoz he could move without any
problem when the world has destroy and lost its consept of time..

no, that would only grant him resistance to conceptual manipulation as he doesnt get affected by the lack of concept of time, and the context also said the same

Growthspeed = the movement of time. So when the world loses its power to expand, then it loses the concept of time as well.

If the expansion of the universe was positive energy, then the phenomenon in front of us now could be considered negative energy. Negative energy was special and was not something you could easily guard against.

Veldora was unaffected by almost every kind of interference wave.

That was how good his ‘Probability Manipulation’ was.

Had this been an attack from an enemy, it would have likely have no effect.

So even if the world was destroyed, Veldora would be returned to his dimension without feeling any effects from it.

Even in a world without energy—in other words, where time had stopped—Veldora would be able to move without any problem.

Having infinite energy doesn't equal having infinite power of destruction or creation, even then if it had such a statement it would only be High 3-A. From tier 2, it needs statements/feats in creating/destroying infinite universes/timelines otherwise no tier will be given. Either X character has them and gets a tier or it doesn't have them and then nothing can help it.

I agree
The statement Ciel made and I quote was "Turn Null has accumulated a lot of energy and since the Imaginary space is Infinite it accommodated enough energy to reproduce the world Tens of thousands of times" Meaning it was just that the quantity of universes that could be made was just the proportional to the amount of energy he had as of then. But the Mobius system grants him Infinite energy, Which would mean he has Infinite energy and should therefore be able to produce Infinite worlds/universes. Again, It is not that she could not produce Infinite it was that the energy as of that moment could only produce that much.

Back