• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru immeasurable speed

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so pretty much, principles are laws in tensura, and chloe transcended the laws of the world. As shown in the second scan, time is one of the laws of the world (keep in mind that laws are principles). and after doing this feat (transcending the laws of the world), they realized that chloe was a spiritual being. That would mean that to be a spiritual being, you need to preform that kind of feat. and the last scan is just even more proof that chloe transcends time.
-
-

Rimuru here is able to fight and defeat someone like veldanava who is a supreme deity which I think you all know he is. And rimuru himself has also already been able to go beyond a spiritual being.
-
-

Pretty sure he also performed a speed feat that even Chloe wasnt able to performe, but I can’t find that scan right now, so I’ll just leave it out. Also, Trying to argue against it by saying something like “moving in stopped time is not immeasurable speed” wouldn’t do anything because that is not the point here. She is only able to move in stopped time because she transcends it already. Chloe transcends the principle of time, and then it’s stated again that she transcends time. So the “moving in stopped time is not immeasurable speed,” doesn’t debunk this since it’s not the point being made here.

If someone has any objections to this, I’d like to hear them.

Their is absolutely no evidence for Immeasurable or even Infinite Speed here. None of this is even close to being considered evidence for those speeds. Statements about Transcending Time or beating a supreme deity are not accepted to be evidence for either Speeds.

Their is absolutely no evidence for Immeasurable or even Infinite Speed here. None of this is even close to being considered evidence for those speeds. Statements about Transcending Time or beating a supreme deity are not accepted to be evidence for either Speeds.
The statements provided are proving that spiritual beings are above time and it’s backed up since spiritual beings are not suppose to be affect by time hax like time stop. If this isn’t evidence to prove that it’s immeasurable, idk what is. Immeasurable is discribed as being above linear time and that is what’s being proven here by spiritual beings, and rimuru is already on a higher level then a spiritual being, which stand above all principles. Mind explaining your objection?

iirc rimuru does fill the requirements of immeasurable speed, but it's treated as hax here

iirc rimuru does fill the requirements of immeasurable speed, but it's treated as hax here
There is no hax here though. Idk where the hax are coming from. Chloe did it all on her own, no hax needed. Spiritual beings just naturally transcend the laws of the world. That’s the requirement for being a spiritual being at least. A spiritual being MUST be above the laws of the world.

no he has an ability that makes him go to any point in the spacetime instantly, which would be immeasurable speed if it was... speed

but it's hax, so no

no he has an ability that makes him go to any point in the spacetime instantly, which would be immeasurable speed if it was... speed

but it's hax, so no
But that’s not what I’m referring to here

but it's hax, so no
He’s also a high tier spiritual being so that’s another thing. But I already put that scan in there

Lmao, TenSura Immeasurable speed is so easy, Veldanava is a transcendental being that transcend and even created stuff like all concepts in the verse, which envolves the Concept of Time itself already evaluted, Rimuru already surpass Veldanava, who is a transcendental being even to stuff like Great Spirits, which are concepts itself, but I don't care enough to make speed CRTs like that

Lmao, TenSura Immeasurable speed is so easy, Veldanava is a transcendental being that transcend and even created stuff like all concepts in the verse, which envolves the Concept of Time itself already evaluted, Rimuru already surpass Veldanava, who is a transcendental being even to stuff like Great Spirits, which are concepts itself, but I don't care enough to make speed CRTs like that
can u help with this already existing CRT then?
at least with immeasurable speed rimuru won't get stomped by anos

at least with immeasurable speed rimuru won't get stomped by anos
99+ layers of CM1 that Rimuru cannot deal, F, speed is not the factor lmao
can u help with this already existing CRT then?
I don't agree with the reasonings presented, the statement that mentions about ''Chloe that transcended time'' its just talking about Chronoa, which was an entity made by the alternative version of Chloe which time travelled feelings (iirc) that merged with Young chloe aubert, I think that the reasoning is pretty wonky

Last edited:
Reactions: Sus
I don't agree with the reasonings presented, the statement that mentions about ''Chloe that transcended time'' its just talking about the alternative version of Chloe which time travelled in the form of Chronoa in the statement (iirc) that merged with Young chloe aubert, I think that the reasoning is pretty wonky
So are you saying the scans before shouldn't count because they are taken out of context?🤔

99+ layers of CM1 that Rimuru cannot deal, F, speed is not the factor lmao

I don't agree with the reasonings presented, the statement that mentions about ''Chloe that transcended time'' its just talking about Chronoa, which was an entity made by the alternative version of Chloe which time travelled feelings (iirc) that merged with Young chloe aubert, I think that the reasoning is pretty wonky
Choronoa is a spiritual being and I’m pretty sure she fused with chloe, and doing so causes chloe to also become a spiritual being, so I don’t get the point

But that doesn’t change the fact that she’s a spiritual being which are proven to transcend the laws of the world
The Laws of the World envolves the system of Causality, Fate and others stuff in the verse, which is the reason that they have Acausality type 4 (should be 5)

The Laws of the World envolves the system of Causality, Fate and others stuff in the verse, which is the reason that they have Acausality type 4 (should be 5)
Huh? But the laws of the world are also principles. And Chloe, by not being affected by time kinda proved that she was above that law. And the third scan stated Chloe transcend time and if I’m not wrong, rimuru was able to perform a speed feat that even surprised Chloe and she couldn’t do it. But I’m not 100% sure

it's in your discord
Oh ya, there is also growthspeed I have heard of and it is actually = to the concepts of time itself, and you could say that rimuru transcend it by being a supreme deity and I’m pretty sure he can also erase the world along with that concept. Since I’m pretty sure that the concept of time is apart of veldanavas creation since the only thing that existed before creation was nothingness and him with 2 abilities.

Huh? But the laws of the world are also principles. And Chloe, by not being affected by time kinda proved that she was above that law. e
I know tha tthe laws of the world are principles (depend of what u mean as ''princples here'', and Chloe not being affected by Time Powers doesnt means nothing
And the third scan stated Chloe transcend time
We already talked about this, the context was just because Chronoa (born from Chloe time traveller thoughts) fused with Past Chloe, its not ''transcend time'' in a sense of something being rated as Immeasurable

Oh ya, there is also growthspeed I have heard of and it is actually = to the concepts of time itself, and you could say that rimuru transcend it by being a supreme deity and I’m pretty sure he can also erase the world along with that concept. Since I’m pretty sure that the concept of time is apart of veldanavas creation since the only thing that existed before creation was nothingness and him with 2 abilities.
That's a thing that I agree if we use the correct way to argue about it, but you will need a really good explanation about the mechanics of how it works, and its not something to be brought up in this thread, as it already is a mess due Chloe nosense

growing in speed would just give higher degrees of MFTL+

But he would still be above it since it can be argued that he’s a supreme deity himself. (He did beat one afterall)
As I said, if u want to argue about Veldanava having Immeasurable speed due being a transcendental being that transcends all concepts of the verse which includes the concept of time and Rimuru EoS upscaling to it, I agree with the logic, I'm just saying that the way that the argument is presented in your thread is really bad, you will need a better wording to that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back