• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ionliosite said:
And since when Rimuru has passive madness hax?
He always did via aura or haki. He just hold it back to not killed his citizens and followers.

Ain can resist the destruction of willpower that Henir causes, and he also has resistance to corruption.

Ain takes this , corruption itself is a form of madness but he is able to resist it.

Beside I doubt any of Rimuru's attack could actually harm Ain.

Btw, Ain starts with AoE bombardment too. It uses Chaos (Destroys non-physical things, even things like "will" itself are destroyed. Not via mindhax, but literal destruction/erasure of will), Entropy (Erradication of physical things) and Void/Nothingness (Which ends creation/existence). He can also hide in the void and attack from there.

EmperorDoom25 said:
2-B/2-A passives>>>>>>mindhax via talking
How it is passive because I see no proifs and I think proofs should be provided for these type of statements?

And the corruption and absorption comes directly from the infinite nothingness which he is connected tho and has complete control over it.

Yeah but that doesnt mean His corruption is on par with henir true power, what's best thing he corrupt?

Considering that he ahs complete control over Henir's power? I think it is. He just in't on the same level of existence (Henir predates Nothingness and Infinity itself). Also, by using Henir's power, he can just "This is too futile" and literally tear reality open and corrupt it as a whole, while also erasing it to nothigness.

Reality itself and El energy, which has 4-D properties (like supporting space-time itself and being spread through all of existence)

I need proof of it being 2B, now you tell me best thing he corrupt and if its indeed 2B i Will stop argue

El Energy is 4-D and is spread through all of existence (2-B to 2-A). He corrupts it on a daily basis, getting stronger the more time passes.

Also, even if thats not enough, he can just bombard Rimuru to nothingness with a thought. Then it coems to "which is faster? Talking or thinking?"

btw, Ain can also just isolate his surroundings and fuse the Ethereal and Physical realm by thinking. He just spams everything he has in-character, since he doesn't care for anything.

So His Passive is not instant 2B?

Tbh Rimuru Resist Void manip

Also since elsword is game i believe His attack is via throw peojectile or something not erase you instantly with invisible/Abstract attack, if his EE via throw peojectile then Rimuru can just Dodge or absorbs it.

Can Rimuru Resist 2-B EE? Because Ain spams it. And his EE is literally using the void itself (which is literally "bigger" than the multiverse) to nope things out of existence. He can just bombard the multiverse with it (thats why he has a "2-B, likely 2-A with Henir's power" even in his Tier 6 key.)

Then Rimuru can Dodge it and then talk to him.

Anyway i have to go i cant reply for atleast one day ( i hope just less than 10 hours XD )

He starts with the Area wiping that literally just happens. He spams everything he has. Also, can Rimuru resist the 4-D corruption? Even if its not 2-B from the start, its still 4-D.

Back