• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru tempest vs meng chuan battle for the 4th spot non smurf 5b

Vs

Location cardinal world
Starting distance 500 meters
Win by any means

You likely mean 5-B, not 5-A.

Meng Chuan will be faster in any instance as his first move in this key is either the Saber of Nirvana or Infinite Saber.

He will passively stop all the laws from being usble within his domain range. Absorb his foe energy, plus other effect which are more potent than the following ones:

Then he has his domains active in combat which will increas his speed, power, defense, plus all things aporoaching him including attacks will be affected by a repulsive force that gets stronger the closer it gets (using space itself as a mean), plus let him sense anything within its reach. While an active thing is that if he wished it can invade the body of those in range and make them lose their consciousness. All this being just the Darkstar domain.

Then the Seamless Domain has an even stronger repulsive force (void) that not only repulses things but also weakens them. Then increase his ststistics while lowering his by 30%. Plus even more extra sensory things and if someone the repulsive force is bypassed it also grants him layers of forcefield around his body.

While the Dharma Domain lets him control space-time.

The domains also affect the laws.

He also can attack through Karma, so as long as he had any interaction with anything that is connected to Rimuru, he can use it to attack through spaces and dimensions to bypass all arrays, forcefields, distance, etc. Plus with his saber arts once used will make him exist within deeper layers of the void/space, so Rimuru would need to reach him - 18+ layers.

His strongest art is the Essence Soul World that that created a separate spscetime that covers 1.5 million km.

Plus he can get MFTL+ travel speed by going through the river of spacetime to escape and attack from outside of his foe range.

You likely mean 5-B, not 5-A.

Meng Chuan will be faster in any instance as his first move in this key is either the Saber of Nirvana or Infinite Saber.

He will passively stop all the laws from being usble within his domain range. Absorb his foe energy, plus other effect which are more potent than the following ones:

Then he has his domains active in combat which will increas his speed, power, defense, plus all things aporoaching him including attacks will be affected by a repulsive force that gets stronger the closer it gets (using space itself as a mean), plus let him sense anything within its reach. While an active thing is that if he wished it can invade the body of those in range and make them lose their consciousness. All this being just the Darkstar domain.

Then the Seamless Domain has an even stronger repulsive force (void) that not only repulses things but also weakens them. Then increase his ststistics while lowering his by 30%. Plus even more extra sensory things and if someone the repulsive force is bypassed it also grants him layers of forcefield around his body.

While the Dharma Domain lets him control space-time.

The domains also affect the laws.

He also can attack through Karma, so as long as he had any interaction with anything that is connected to Rimuru, he can use it to attack through spaces and dimensions to bypass all arrays, forcefields, distance, etc. Plus with his saber arts once used will make him exist within deeper layers of the void/space, so Rimuru would need to reach him - 18+ layers.

His strongest art is the Essence Soul World that that created a separate spscetime that covers 1.5 million km.

Plus he can get MFTL+ travel speed by going through the river of spacetime to escape and attack from outside of his foe range.
before answering all that, I need to know if Meng Chuan can deal with Rimuru's passives, and Rimuru as an ultimate skill user already has resistance to law manipulation

Meng Chuan cannot interact with Rimuru's AE Type 1. (Based on Laws, Type 2 İnformation and Type 2 Concept.) Meng Chuan seems to only be able to interact with the Laws.

At worst possibilitie, Rimuru uses İnformation Type 2 EE against Meng Chuan and wins.

Forget about the match as I didn't get notifications. I've seen the post in top 5. Meng can interact with laws, and spacetime. While he can't interact with the rest, can Rimuru kill him? He.has his domains for defensive and its range its a lot bigger, nothing stops him from BFR Rimuru or sealing him along with everything within 1.5 million km.

Forget about the match as I didn't get notifications. I've seen the post in top 5. Meng can interact with laws, and spacetime. While he can't interact with the rest, can Rimuru kill him? He.has his domains for defensive and its range its a lot bigger, nothing stops him from BFR Rimuru or sealing him along with everything within 1.5 million km.
He already resist being bfr to another universe so that will not work on him and rimuru have alot of passives

If this seal is not working on Concept Type 2 (Existence ) /İnformation Type 2 (Soul) entities, Rimuru can break out of the seal by dimensional travel or teleportation.

Also Rimuru analyzing seal, he can break the seal or gain resistance against it.

Finally, it is also possible to erase the Seal down to its basic information

Universal BFR res is smurf if its Low 2-C.

People who resist bfr can't resist to his Essence Soul World - is another spacetime or Fiend Prison -This also neg teleportation as its a separate void which has 9 layers.

Meng Chuan has better range and speed. Also, I don't see interdimensional range on Rimuru's range section.

Universal BFR res is smurf if its Low 2-C.
Only İnterdimensional.
People who resist bfr can't resist to his Essence Soul World - is another spacetime or Fiend Prison -This also neg teleportation as its a separate void which has 9 layers.
Sealing is useless as Meng's seal does not interact with Rimuru.
Meng Chuan has better range and speed
Actually this is a battle for the non-smurf list and the speed is equal by default.
Also, I don't see interdimensional range on Rimuru's range section.
Rimuru's range has only planetary but Rimuru has interdimensional travel.
This also neg teleportation
In Tensura, abilities consist of İnformation Type 2.

Meng doesn't stand much of a chance against a character he can't even interact with.

Even if Meng resists all of Rimuru's abilities, Rimuru can still win with İnformation Type 2 EE.

Meng doesn't seal just the target but the entire void/space within his range.

Speed equal matches only equals the base speed, not the speed from the technique which is how Meng fights - the powers are represented through his saber arts which instantly amp his speed. Plus he can get MFTL+ speed by going through the spacetime river to increase the distance between himself and his foe.

It was cool that he could seal the entire space, but still he couldn't seal Rimuru because even he couldn't interact with Rimuru.

Sealing the entire space didn't mean he could seal Type 2 Information or Type 2 Concept.

I'll vote for Incon

What does this change?
This is not enough to hold a character with interdimensional travel and AE Type 1.

For Rimuru, the characteristics are not very decisive.Because Ciel will do whatever it takes for Rimuru to win.

It seems that Meng can escape Rimuru's EE with the space time river.But will he do it?
How has Meng used it before?

If Rimuru's only chance is EE, it's possible to use it right after moves like information analysis and aura release.Rimuru also has haxes like Madness Type 3 via Aura.
Meng doesn't seem to be able to resist it.

It seal off the spacetime with one, while another has 9 layers, each deeper. Its nothing new in-verse as Meng Chuan can casually go 18 layers within the void which makes all attacks not reach him, or he had foes that could go even deeper.

The use of River of spacetime is instant as they displace from one spacetime to a higher one which let them move at such speed. Meng fought against Tribulation lifeforms (his next key level) with it by run and hit tactic from afar or by going within a black hole making hard for those not resistent to reach him...he reached the nuclee of it.

Did madness even affect someone like him, a being of laws. The 300k madness i remember was used on fodder beings, not on someone of his calibre. While he doesn't have madness resistence, he has trained his will and mind since young, where you have them going through the steps of hell, where his mind was attacked by his current and next realm demons while in the first key. Or how he trained his empathic res through the use of going against desires. So, he should be able to resist for a bit. But till here, he has his seamless domain that blocks external powers from reaching him.

Then, has Rimuru even affected someone whose body is made from blackholes (each particle being a blackhole with spacetime laws within them).

Plus, like i've said in my first post, Rimuru needs to be able to bypass multiple domains and 18+ void layers for attacks to reach him.

Even if somehow, Meng is killed, he will come back as he has another him within the Archean Eon Mountain which stays in another dimension where even demons/humans with even better space/void arts can't reach. As long as this one exist, the other will be recreated.

This is still not enough. Meng has a pretty good BFR and Seal, but I'm sure it won't work against Rimuru.

All of Rimuru's abilities affect his opponent's basic Fundamental İnformation.
Therefore, Rimur's passive abilities (Aura, Madness Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Confosion Inducement, Radiation Manipulation,Corruption Type 2...) would normally work against Meng.If Rimuru neutralizes Meng, won't have to deal with Meng's İmmortality Type 9 (Even abstract things like World Laws in Tensura are made up of İnformation Type 2.)
Also from what you've described, it looks like Meng can resist the Madness Type 2 hax.
But Rimuru has Madness Type 3.
Even if Meng doesn't die of madness, he'll still go madness.

By overwriting Cause and Effect, Rimuru can change the present and the future. If Rimuru wishes, he will remove the reason why his attacks are not working against Menge, and after that all his attacks can affect Meng.
(Also Rimuru has this "Enhanced" Space-Time Manipulation (Soul/İnformation Particle attacks can break through the barrier of space and time. They can pierce Rimuru's Absolute Defense, which cuts the gap between both sides if the attack is not decoded)

Not : Rimuru is independent of the World Laws that govern Causality.
So Rimuru has Acausality Type 4 and Invulnerability.

If black holes don't have a large size, it's absolutely fine.
Rimuru Information Type 2 EE deletes them.

Rimuru's only chance (for kill) against Meng's Immortality Type 9. With Layered Information Analysis it would be to understand where he is, and with Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation he would write a reality without layers. With Dimensional Travel, he could finally reach Menge.

Finally, I guess because of Meng's speed, Rimuru definitely can't hit him with İnformation Type 2 EE.
Rimuru's only chance seems to be his passives.
I explained how they work.

Meanwhile, Meng should definitely rank higher on this list.
I'm almost certain that Rimuru beat the higher ranked characters than Meng.
Meng should be able to do the same.

Last edited:
I don’t see a resistance to Info Analysis, especially how layered Rimuru’s is, which also comes with his Analytical Prediction. So, I don’t see why Rimuru doesn’t just Precog everything he does, adapt to it, and nullify it.

I also don’t see a resistance to radiation manipulation, which is passive.

Radiation wouldn't work on him as his body is laws, plus blackholes. He also has radiation manip resistence, look at the third key, the linked tabb is the first, so you may have missed it.

He has his seamless and black hole domain to defend, one negs while the second other absorb all external forces.

Also, like i've said above, Rimuru needs to reach him through multiple layers of space as there exist multiple of him.

This is still not enough. Meng has a pretty good BFR and Seal, but I'm sure it won't work against Rimuru.

All of Rimuru's abilities affect his opponent's basic Fundamental İnformation.
Therefore, Rimur's passive abilities (Aura, Madness Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Fear Manipulation, Sleep Manipulation, Confosion Inducement, Radiation Manipulation,Corruption Type 2...) would normally work against Meng.If Rimuru neutralizes Meng, won't have to deal with Meng's İmmortality Type 9 (Even abstract things like World Laws in Tensura are made up of İnformation Type 2.)
Also from what you've described, it looks like Meng can resist the Madness Type 2 hax.
But Rimuru has Madness Type 3.
Even if Meng doesn't die of madness, he'll still go madness.

By overwriting Cause and Effect, Rimuru can change the present and the future. If Rimuru wishes, he will remove the reason why his attacks are not working against Menge, and after that all his attacks can affect Meng.
(Also Rimuru has this "Enhanced" Space-Time Manipulation (Soul/İnformation Particle attacks can break through the barrier of space and time. They can pierce Rimuru's Absolute Defense, which cuts the gap between both sides if the attack is not decoded)

Not : Rimuru is independent of the World Laws that govern Causality.
So Rimuru has Acausality Type 4 and Invulnerability.

If black holes don't have a large size, it's absolutely fine.
Rimuru Information Type 2 EE deletes them.

Rimuru's only chance (for kill) against Meng's Immortality Type 9. With Layered Information Analysis it would be to understand where he is, and with Causality Manipulation and Fate Manipulation he would write a reality without layers. With Dimensional Travel, he could finally reach Menge.

Finally, I guess because of Meng's speed, Rimuru definitely can't hit him with İnformation Type 2 EE.
Rimuru's only chance seems to be his passives.
I explained how they work.

Meanwhile, Meng should definitely rank higher on this list.
I'm almost certain that Rimuru beat the higher ranked characters than Meng.
Meng should be able to do the same.
I vote for Rimuru for the reasons I have stated here.
Rimuru somehow copes with everything.

Meng's can't to do anything against Fate Manipulation, Causality Manipulation, Reality Warping ends him.

Rimuru passively neutralizes Meng.
Rimuru doesn't even have to deal with Meng's immortality.

Last edited:
Radiation wouldn't work on him as his body is laws, plus blackholes. He also has radiation manip resistence, look at the third key, the linked tabb is the first, so you may have missed it.
Ah, alright.

He has his seamless and black hole domain to defend, one negs while the second other absorb all external forces.
How do they work? Unless they can survive EE on an information (type 2), soul, mind level, Rimuru blasts through with Melt Slash. Which, again, Rimuru can just analyze them on a level Meng can’t resist.

Also, like i've said above, Rimuru needs to reach him through multiple layers of space as there exist multiple of him.
Don’t see why Rimuru doesn’t nullify it after analyzing it. Also, Meng has to do the same. Rimuru’s body is covered in Absolute Defense, a severed space of multilayered that nullifies all coded attacks, and has grown to completely neg other space attacks. Not to mention a layer of invulnerability that negates anything still bound by the Laws of the World, including causality.

I think I've mentioned almost everything necessary for the Rimuru side. No need to repeat the same arguments.

The domains covers 30 km around him. They passively make the user have a repulsive force that makes all things slower and not be able to proceed the closer they are to the owner, works on beings, laws, spacetime, gravity, etc. This process is done through the means of gravity and spacetime. It also weakens while empowering the user, plus creates layers at its core as a last defense if somehow its previous things are not able to stop whatever attack him. Beyond these defensive things, it also blocks auras that could affect the user, conceal him, grant sensing, danger sense, info analysis, control over the elements, laws, spacetime etc. This is for the Seamless domain.

The blackhole will plunge everything into the darkness like a blackhole cutting off the worldly laws and their effects making all laws and their phenomena not usable. It also imposes another stronger repelling force creating stronger isolation.

Meng is able to go through at least 18+ layers with his saber arts while traveling through the means of spacetime river really high as its a higher spacetime as even objects that are billions in km (diameter) are only the size of a fist for him there, like a thousand layered cake (the deeper one goes within it, the more its appearance changes as your perspective gets higher and higher). While this is just for travel and a perspective, it was in combat when he run from someone a lot stronger and he used attrition and his comprehension/adaptation to win (he went deeper and deeper into a blackhole which adapted his being, granting him more resistance plus attacking from afar).

While he can't survive Conceptual attacks, it first need to hit him through his defensive, distance, and speed difference plus his immortality with his avatars (as long as one exists he will survive), plus his other true body that only stays in the Archean Eon Mountain.

If you go by invulnerability then Meng also has it, as he gained Diamon Force that creates a membrane around himself that grants invulnerability but I don't really like this ability since it's very subjective in matches and different verses....can be NLF.

I never said that Meng Chuan can kill Rimuru, but he can isolate him or stall for time till he adapts and gets stronger, which is nothing new for him but while Rimuru gains abilities/resistances faster and easier (since that's basically his magic system), Meng Chuan will take a longer time but I would say his quality is higher as his magic system is realm tiered so the next would be Tribulation Eminence but this is if they fight for a long time.

Anyway, while Rimuru can kill him if he bypasses all Meng Chuan's defensive, he still has to deal with all the other avatars, or the true body which will make the fight go even longer. Plus nothing stops Meng from teleporting far away attack, rise and repeat, while trying to find a way to get stronger and with the big difference in speed and range, I would say would take a lot from Rimuru.

Yes, but Rimuru can handle anything. Rimuru's Type 2 Concept AE and İnformation Type 2 Abstract Abilities are a pretty bad matchup for Meng Chuan.He has a lot of broken hax. Rimuru has a resistance or counter to anything Meng can kill, neutralize, or remove from the battlefield.

So the quality of Rimuru's hax is superior to Meng's layered hax.

As for invulnerability, Rimuru's invulnerability is not ordinary. Rimuru's invulnerability is independent of the world laws governing causation, causing any abilities to not work against him. Meng's invulnerability isn't even close to that.

Also, you are wrong about one thing. Rimuru has an very improved reactive evolution. So every second Meng loses is an advantage for Rimuru.
Rimuru can instantly gain new abilities and resistances in the middle of battle .The abilities he already has (layered) can be rewritten at a higher level.

Rimuru creates clones with exactly the same abilities as his own. If Meng tries to vote him stall, he'll pass on a copy of his own skills to his clones. He can send them to where Meng's clone is.But it really doesn't need it.

As I mentioned earlier, Rimuru has a lot of information level-passive haxes that can disable Mengi.
Meng cannot evade passive abilities. But it has to be said that Rimuru doesn't start with passives. And Rimuru's Passive abilities cannot exceed Meng's void layers.
Rimuru needs to use his broken haxes and dimensional teleport to break through the void layers.

Rimuru can increase her thought process a million times, so her thought-based actions will be very fast.

As a result, if Meng enters the river of space-time as soon as the war begins. Rimuru can never catch up with Meng due to the difference in speed, and he can't do anything to him as he has insufficient range. Even assuming Meng would never approach Rimuru. According to the SBA, the situation is "State of mind: In character, but will attempt to win the battle." So Meng cannot escape forever and Rimuru defeats him. So I think Rimuru still wins.

Meng's clones as I've said are at a deeper level of space/void, for each layer he goes in, for each clone/avatar is, so 18+ avatars which is not like going from one space to another that are equal, each layer is deeper and harder to reach. While his other self is in the Archean Eon Art which even beings stronger than Meng Chuan can't reach as it's in another dimension where even using karma attacks that can cross all kinds of barriers, arrays, spacetimes, etc can't go thanks to its defensive and deeper layers. Did Rimuru ever cross 18+ layers of space, each deeper than the other in one-move, did his dimensional teleport show this?

Then like I've said above there is the Prison Fiend which also has 9 layers of spacetime, each deeper, and within it, Meng Chuan becomes omnipresent controlling it to his likes.

The thought process can be fast but if the body can't move then it's useless as each of his saber attacks will be from 4.5 million kilometers per second to 12 million kilometers per second.

Meng can escape forever since it's in character he did this for tens of years while being chased - once he got strong enough in the chase through space then through the blackhole, he won the fight. So it's an in-character move to fight like this - hit and run tactic. Plus if he wishes, not only does he travels really far making it easy to keep a distance but can also teleport 4 billion kilometers or an entire galaxy once (2 teleports basically) through the use of his 2 talismans.

Don't think Rimuru has experience of a fight through the cosmos like how Meng Chuan has and did multiple times.

While Rimuru has better offensive hax and a harder to interact existence, Meng Chuan still has a better speed, range and space hax that will help him in the fight.

Meng's clones as I've said are at a deeper level of space/void, for each layer he goes in, for each clone/avatar is, so 18+ avatars which is not like going from one space to another that are equal, each layer is deeper and harder to reach. While his other self is in the Archean Eon Art which even beings stronger than Meng Chuan can't reach as it's in another dimension where even using karma attacks that can cross all kinds of barriers, arrays, spacetimes, etc can't go thanks to its defensive and deeper layers. Did Rimuru ever cross 18+ layers of space, each deeper than the other in one-move, did his dimensional teleport show this?

Then like I've said above there is the Prison Fiend which also has 9 layers of spacetime, each deeper, and within it, Meng Chuan becomes omnipresent controlling it to his likes.
I understand, but Rimuru can only deal with this by rewriting reality.

By rewriting reality, Rimuru can break the unbreakable, transcend the insurmountable.

Rimuru's thought acceleration isn't for attacking Meng directly. Features like Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, Reality Warping, Powernull, Space-Time Manipulation, Dimensional Teleport that Meng will use to negate his layers are for spamming.
Don't think Rimuru has experience of a fight through the cosmos like how Meng Chuan has and did multiple times.
Ciel will help him with this. Rimuru will enter Battle Mode and will be controlled only by Ciel. (Ciel allows Rimuru to adapt to any environment and fight flawlessly by calculating the future mathematically.)
While Rimuru has better offensive hax and a harder to interact existence, Meng Chuan still has a better speed, range and space hax that will help him in the fight.
So what do you think was the result of this pairing?

It seems that you are the only supporter of Meng Chuan.

Meng Cant intract with the rimuru , He doesn't have any wincon here and , rimuru can pretty much seal him via Calculation Prison and it doesn't matter if Meng have 18+ Avatars every avatar will make rimuru way more stronger then he was before
Meng can escape forever since it's in character he did this for tens of years while being chased - once he got strong enough in the chase through space then through the blackhole, he won the fight. So it's an in-character move to fight like this - hit and run tactic. Plus if he wishes, not only does he travels really far making it easy to keep a distance but can also teleport 4 billion kilometers or an entire galaxy once (2 teleports basically) through t
Rimuru straight going to get stronger faster and this is not even close even I later keys Meng doesn't have anything to intract with the rimuru.

And I dont think he can damage him either because of Acc4 and Invulnerability

Dont think he can pass Rimuru's High Godly Either ?

And what's stopping rimuru from eating Meng via Beelzebuth, I didnt able to see any resistance against Absorption? And Beelzebuth littelry Ignores space time to reach know location so If ment doesn't straight use his MFTL+ Speed he will be absorbed.

And Rimuru should have MFTL+ reaction speed at this point so Either way he is gonna get absorbed by Beelzebuth.

Rimuru's BFR and Seal are only one layer, they are useless against Meng.

Beelzebub also has a speed. I don't know how much c is Meng's Mftl+ but Beelzebub is useless anyway. Meng has a defense made up of layers of void.

Rimuru's reaction speed by increasing his perception speed by a million times is only an advantage for his thought-based abilities.

Here, Rimuru has to transcend layers of void and dimensional distances.

Also, Rimuru's Beelzebub key cannot be used here. Otherwise He will have 4C Ap and Stellar Range. In this case, he can't fight for 5B.

Rimuru's BFR and Seal are only one layer, they are useless against Meng.

Beelzebub also has a speed. I don't know how much c is Meng's Mftl+ but Beelzebub is useless anyway. Meng has a defense made up of layers of void.

Rimuru's reaction speed by increasing his perception speed by a million times is only an advantage for his thought-based abilities.

Here, Rimuru has to transcend layers of void and dimensional distances.

Also, Rimuru's Beelzebub key cannot be used here. Otherwise He will have 4C Ap and Stellar Range. In this case, he can't fight for 5B.
True It seems like I Ignored some of them but it still didn't changed the fact that meng cant intract with rimuru nor he has any wincon because of

High godly

Acc4

Abstract 1

Reactive Evolution

For Beelzebuth it can be launched anywhere in instant, It doesn't absorb instantly but it can appear anywhere instantly.

"Beelzebuth is a Tought based ability every ability is like that.
Also, Rimuru's Beelzebub key cannot be used here. Otherwise He will have 4C Ap and Stellar Range. In this case, he can't fight for 5B."

( Okey )

This seems inconclusive to me, but I'd need a summary of the current arguments to be sure.

This seems inconclusive to me, but I'd need a summary of the current arguments to be sure.
Summarize:

Meng Chuan can't interact with Rimuru's AE Type 1 , so he has no wincon against Rimuru.

But Meng has a defense made of void layers, a clone of a different size, and a technique that gives him massive ftl+ speed, and this technique is one of his starting moves.

Rimuru rewrites reality, changes fate, crosses the space-time barrier and cuts the void between the two sides.and uses dimensional travel and teleportation to overcome Meng's 18-layer void defense, erasing him with information type 2 EE.

Also, Rimuru can neutralize Meng with a thought-based passive aura (containing abilities like madness type 3), which Meng can't resist.

But if Meng enters the space-time river and reaches ftl+ speed massively when the war starts, Rimuru cannot do anything to Meng. Meng's range is better than Rimuru so he can keep his distance from Rimuru even though his attacks don't work.

According to the SBA, the characters aim to win the battle.

However, Rimuru won't be able to win against him unless Meng tactically exits the space-time river and returns to his normal speed and approaches Rimuru.

Last edited:
Back