• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rimuru vs bleach verse battle high 6A non smurf

This match is confusing, who is Rimuru against? Aizen? Yhwach? Which key of each is being used? Also, what are the main arguments on the Bleach characters' side?
Aizen probably incons. And title should be changed yhwach can't do jackshit with current abilities.

Only Aizen vs Rimuru. Other Bleach characters can't do anything for now.

This match is confusing, who is Rimuru against? Aizen? Yhwach? Which key of each is being used? Also, what are the main arguments on the Bleach characters' side?
We're fighting the pre-Tybw version of Aizen.(Monster Form Aizen). It's impossible for Aizen to interact with Rimuru. Rimuru has many wincons. At worst, Rimuru uses EE (İnformational Destruction).and Aizen dies because he doesn't have high godly regen.Rimuru's high godly regeneration and layered resistances stand up to everything.
Aizenin can't resist passive Madness Type 3. Rimuru has many wincons but I have already mentioned them.
He claims that Aizen will resist anything with RE. He was bullshit enough to say that Aizen could have all the hax that exist in the verse with RE.

Aizenin can't resist passive Madness Type 3. Rimuru has many wincons but I have already mentioned them.
It can be resisted stop acting like it's impossible to resists without feats there is a limitation for the ability in the ability page only.

• Limitations: Those who are capable of perceiving, understanding and/or experiencing that which is naturally extreme or incomprehensible should be able to ignore this. Likewise, unless there is evidence to suggest differently, beings whose physical forms are similarly complex or extreme in nature are likely to be unaffected by exposure to such a being.
At worst, Rimuru uses EE (İnformational Destruction).
First fix Rimuru speed. From the discussion you people had in your discussion thread he barely stated to dodge lightspeed attacks from a certain distance. Then we can discuss about him being able to hit Aizen.
Rimuru's high godly regeneration
Funny even @Peak admitted Rimuru HGR doesn't suit for current Standards in other threads.
He claims that Aizen will resist anything with RE.
Stop making things up. I was claiming things which exist in bleach not some additional abilities other than that.
He was bullshit enough to say that Aizen could have all the hax that exist in the verse with RE.
I didn't claimed he gets every hax in the verse. I was talking about him getting interaction feat & adaptation which even Zanpackto (yachiru) was able to interact with Abstract Existence. It's not far fetched to say Aizen can interact with Abstract Existence. Infact in Novels Mayuri was able to interact with Cien Granz who is also made up information alone. Not to mention Roca who is another abstract existence was interacted with a guy who can interact with souls (he was not even soul reaper). In MON(Canon) movie every Shinigami was able to interact with Senna who is abstract existence of memories alone.

Before you say Cien, Roca and Senna doesn't have profile I am just pointing out my stance on Aizen getting an interaction feat for Abstract Existence due to currently existing profile.

At this point you are making yourself as a Rimuru fan look bad with your condensing attitude.

Last edited:
was talking about him getting interaction feat & adaptation which even Zanpackto (yachiru)
You don't know what's in there, do you?
I didn't claimed he gets every hax in the verse. I was talking about him getting interaction feat & adaptation which even Zanpackto (yachiru) was able to interact with Abstract Existence. It's not far fetched to say Aizen can interact with Abstract Existence. Infact in Novels Mayuri was able to interact with Cien Granz who is also made up information alone. Not to mention Roca who is another abstract existence was interacted with a guy who can interact with souls (he was not reaper). In MON(Canon) movie every Shinigami was able to interact with Senna who is abstract existence of memories alone.
Good luck finding a bleach supporter who agrees with you.
At this point you are making yourself as a Rimuru fan look bad with your condensing attitude.
Aizen is one of my favorite characters. In Tensura, no other character other than a few characters is as good as Aizen.I am a supporter of both bleach and tensura. Is it that hard to understand?I'm curious about the thoughts of Bleach Supporters like "Arc7Kuroi, Purgy, Deceived"

First fix Rimuru speed. From the discussion you people had in your discussion thread he barely stated to dodge lightspeed attacks from a certain distance. Then we can discuss about him being able to hit Aizen.
Speed of Light with Disintegration, Melt Slash and Megiddo (Spirit particle-based attacks such as Melt Slash and Disintegration move at the speed of light)

Rimuru's attack speed is Light Speed.

Aizen Likely Relativistic.

You don't know what's in there, do you?
Just checked yeah gunnel Lee profile has abstract existence But Kenpachi profile not upgraded with NPI. That's some crazy shit. I guess just outdated but doens't change the fact Yachiru hitting Gunnel who is Abstract Existence.
Good luck finding a bleach supporter who agrees with you.
Wiki explanation page agrees with my scans that's enough. If Bleach supports sees this I am pretty sure they would agree with the interpretation. Soul reapers were easily interacting with Senna Don't see why aizen can't do it.

Aizen is one of my favorite characters. In Tensura, no other character other than a few characters is as good as Aizen.I am a supporter of both bleach and tensura. Is it that hard to understand?
But your condensing attitude make me question it. Can't be helped. You are trying to push it without even trying to debate.
I'm curious about the thoughts of Bleach Supporters like "Arc7Kuroi, Purgy, Deceived"
Decieved did say he has some plans to upgrade the verse which puts bleach characters more of less on Tensura verse.

Just checked yeah gunnel Lee profile has abstract existence But Kenpachi profile not upgraded with NPI. That's some crazy shit. I guess just outdated but doens't change the fact Yachiru hitting Gunnel who is Abstract Existence.
Glanuel Lee bodies have a physical . It becomes physical to attack Yachiru.
Decieved did say he has some plans to upgrade the verse which puts bleach characters more of less on Tensura verse.
Because Aizen can't win right now.

Memories are not Information Type 2.
Also, Rimuru is the embodiment of the law the world.

Glanuel Lee bodies have a physical . It becomes physical to attack Yachiru.
That's not what profile states. He lacks physical form.

Because Aizen can't win right now.
No one said he wins.
Memories are not Information Type 2.
They are depending on context. Also I was talking about abstract existence. It's clear cut AE type 1 according to wiki standards.
Also, Rimuru is the embodiment of the law the world.
World universe? Damn 4D then smurf.

No still 3D.But Aizen doesn't even have 3D Law Mani.
Ok. But Rimuru law manipulation works based on power null for magic which is not a problem. In Bleach reatsu and magic both are different things. burn the witches has magic where Shinigami uses Reastu as power system. I don't think It would have any affects. But I will leave it up the others like Decieved to decide.
If there was an incon, he would want to discuss it.
Who?

Anyway I doubt decieved being interested in this thread until he upgrades the characters abilities. I guess we can put an hold to this thread. We can continue after the ability upgrade.

Rimuru uses EE (İnformational Destruction).and Aizen dies because he doesn't have high godly regen.Rimuru's high godly regeneration and layered resistances stand up to everything.
Although Rimuru never used disintegration on the character, not as first move
disintegration in fact is SOL, since it is not a physical movement, there will be no interference with it in the speed downgrade
Funny even @Peak admitted Rimuru HGR doesn't suit for current Standards in other threads.
Yeah, I don't agree with Rimuru's HGR, just MGR, but I'll leave that for another topic, if I'm going to use regeneration argument in the discussion, it will be using MGR
World universe? Damn 4D then smurf.
Rimuru's law manipulation is 3D, but what he refers to is Rimuru's AE type 1 because he is a spirit lifeform that is the embodiment of the laws of the world, Rimuru can also take on various elements, this for some reason is not in Rimuru's profile, but it has been accepted here
Ok. But Rimuru law manipulation works based on power null for magic which is not a problem. In Bleach reatsu and magic both are different things. burn the witches has magic where Shinigami uses Reastu as power system. I don't think It would have any affects. But I will leave it up the others like Decieved to decide.
If that's really the case, the powernull of law manipulation from Rimuru doesn't really do much

If to be honest, for me, Aizen really can't do much, not on H6A key, even if for some reason he managed to interact with Rimuru, he would have to deal with type 8 immortality dependent on Veldora who at this point in history is stronger than Rimuru, in addition, the analysis of information and future prediction, along with reactive evolution makes things very difficult for Aizen. The speed difference is not really that big, At this point in the story, with thought acceleration Rimuru can perceive everything except the light he only gets when he becomes a true dragon, then he really would have enough perception to see Aizen's movements, and well most of Rimuru's moves are thought based, so kinda Rimuru can try anything, is there something that prevents Rimuru from using his own hax on Aizen? Depending on the situation, if he sees that Aizen is far superior in other ways, he could summon Veldora as well, but it depends on how things go

Although Rimuru never used disintegration on the character, not as first move
I see.
disintegration in fact is SOL, since it is not a physical movement, there will be no interference with it in the speed downgrade
Ok 👌 Thanks for Clarification.
Yeah, I don't agree with Rimuru's HGR, just MGR, but I'll leave that for another topic, if I'm going to use regeneration argument in the discussion, it will be using MGR
Well i guess both verses has some upgrade and Downgrade to be done.
Rimuru's law manipulation is 3D, but what he refers to is Rimuru's AE type 1 because he is a spirit lifeform that is the embodiment of the laws of the world, Rimuru can also take on various elements, this for some reason is not in Rimuru's profile, but it has been accepted here

If that's really the case, the powernull of law manipulation from Rimuru doesn't really do much
Yeah Bleach verse has two different power system (may be 3. Hell character seems to lack even Reastu. They may be using different one who knows). I doubt powernull to magic doing anything.
If to be honest, for me, Aizen really can't do much, not on H6A key, even if for some reason he managed to interact with Rimuru, he would have to deal with type 8 immortality dependent on Veldora who at this point in history is stronger than Rimuru, in addition, the analysis of information and future prediction, along with reactive evolution makes things very difficult for Aizen. The speed difference is not really that big, At this point in the story, with thought acceleration Rimuru can perceive everything except the light he only gets when he becomes a true dragon, then he really would have enough perception to see Aizen's movements, and well most of Rimuru's moves are thought based, so kinda Rimuru can try anything, is there something that prevents Rimuru from using his own hax on Aizen? Depending on the situation, if he sees that Aizen is far superior in other ways, he could summon Veldora as well, but it depends on how things go
Well Aizen also has information analysis but Rimuru one may be more potent. Veldora don't have LN profile right? He can't be used then.

Well Rimuru EE being SOL is a problem. I guess I concede here Rimuru has that as a Wincon going by current Aizen High 6A profile. Rimuru still has HGR in his profile can't be helped.

Aizen with upgrade will definitely Incon. But currently Rimuru has one Wincon with disintegration Slash I will give you that. (That's if he really uses it).

Well i guess both verses has some upgrade and Downgrade to be done
yeah, but in terms of upgrade I don't think Rimuru is missing much in the H6A key, the profile covers up to volume 14 and in volume 15 it stops being H6A
Yeah Bleach verse has two different power system (may be 3. Hell character seems to lack even Reastu. They may be using different one who knows). I doubt powernull to magic doing anything.
I see, I'm only following the anime and I haven't seen the hell saga, but I see the difference between magic and reiatsu
Well Aizen also has information analysis but Rimuru one may be more potent. Veldora don't have LN profile right? He can't be used then.
True, but type 8 immortality still applies, though it shouldn't interfere too much
Aizen with upgrade will definitely Incon. But currently Rimuru has one Wincon with disintegration Slash I will give you that. (That's if he really uses it).
He doesn't use it as a first move, but Raphael will give him that suggestion as the best move in no time, this is quite common in Rimuru's battles, like when he did in the two matches against Hinata

I see.

Ok 👌 Thanks for Clarification.

Well i guess both verses has some upgrade and Downgrade to be done.

Well Rimuru EE being SOL is a problem. I guess I concede here Rimuru has that as a Wincon going by current Aizen High 6A profile. Rimuru still has HGR in his profile can't be helped.

I think there will be verse equalization here. But whatever. A few supporters opinions don't matter when it comes to upgrades and downgrades. I am waiting threads.

I see, I'm only following the anime and I haven't seen the hell saga, but I see the difference between magic and reiatsu
I don't know when Kubo will continue Hell arc. He only released one shot.
True, but type 8 immortality still applies, though it shouldn't interfere too much
Well Yeah but Aizen also has type 8 immortality. I also don't think it will do much.
He doesn't use it as a first move, but Raphael will give him that suggestion as the best move in no time, this is quite common in Rimuru's battles, like when he did in the two matches against Hinata
Well I can see that. With Raphael IQ Rimuru may use it.
I think there will be verse equalization here. But whatever. A few supporters opinions don't matter when it comes to upgrades and downgrades. I am waiting threads.
I am pretty sure Verse Equalization doesn't make all Energy Equal. It only equals the similar energies.
Anyway, my vote goes to Rimuru for now
Well put my vote also on Rimuru due to disintegration Slash.

I don't think going by Current Aizen profile can do anything if Rimuru uses that

I don't know when Kubo will continue Hell arc. He only released one shot.
It would be interesting, I intended to see the movie but got discouraged when I found out it was filler
Well Yeah but Aizen also has type 8 immortality. I also don't think it will do much.
Yeah, hogyoku won't be much help against disintegration or absorption

Rimuru stomps. Despite the many random arguments above... We are talking about >>>Rimuru<<<, who usually fights immensely more powerful characters. The LN version promises to be stronger than the WN, so we have the answer here.

Rimuru stomps. Despite the many random arguments above... We are talking about >>>Rimuru<<<, who usually fights immensely more powerful characters. The LN version promises to be stronger than the WN, so we have the answer here.
Whatever you claimed means nothing in a debate. Just condensing that's all.

Anyone want this battle added to their profiles?
If not, this should now be closed.
This is just a "Top 10 Strongest Non Smurf Every Tier" list discussion.

First movie is canon. Also even other movies are non canon you will like it give it a try. Especially Hellverse is great 👌
memories of nobody is canon, the rest are filler
In that case, I'll see later, I've already seen some excerpts and the animation looks very good
It doesn't really mean anything

In that case, I'll see later, I've already seen some excerpts and the animation looks very good
ulquiorra-cifer-ichigo-kurosaki.gif

Hellverse got best fights & animation out of them.

by the looks of it, it was against Bleach's H6A characters, but as Elde said, only Aizen would be a problem so the match became Rimuru vs Aizen

Back