• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rimuru vs creation trio

Vs

Last edited:

Vs

Speed equalize
Rimuru
Creation trio
Inclusive

One character versus one character, unless you want to put this into Fun & Games.

1, you didn't link Dialga and Palkia's Profiles in spite of saying it's the creation trio
2, Pokemon is currently undergoing massive revisions, so it's in poor taste to do a match with them
3, Pretty sure you can't do a 1v3. 1v2's are I think allowed, and 2v2's and 1v1's, but this pushes it.
4, ... Ok look, I know Rimuru has his crazy Hax that let him copy a lot of stuff but... Come on man. This HAS to be a massive mismatch.

Anyways doesn't Rimuru have 2-A range only with space time continuous strike? And isn't it used to strike people's true bodies hidden from view, which wouldn't work since Giratina's true self is a 2-A nonexistent construct?

Bro 1v3 is not allowed pretty sure, also pokemon is going through heavy revision right now.

Anyways doesn't Rimuru have 2-A range only with space time continuous strike? And isn't it used to strike people's true bodies hidden from view, which wouldn't work since Giratina's true self is a 2-A nonexistent construct?
Yeah most likely.
Rimuru may are NEP, but Continous Strike has no NPI feat to strike NEP character.

can these guys interact with Rimuru's NEP? And what are their wincons?

Just asking out of curiosity as this match is invalid anyway

Anyways, like i asked before, can Rimuru even affect something as big as a 2-A realm? Cause having an attack that snipes true bodies from across the multiverse and having an attack that nukes a 2-A realm are two different things

This is a thing? Then fair ig.

Why the NEP 1 is only aspect type 1 then? It seems to suggest that Giratina has a concept, mind, and information then.
Forgor. Also i was almost sure that Gira had more nonexistences.

Anyways i am still waiting for someone to explain whether Rimuru can even affect Giratina and bypass his immortalities

Also i doubt he leads with it so Gira could just seal him before he manages to get a proper hit off

Anyways, like i asked before, can Rimuru even affect something as big as a 2-A realm? Cause having an attack that snipes true bodies from across the multiverse and having an attack that nukes a 2-A realm are two different things
He can't nuke

Rimuru has time warp that makes him go anywhere simply by wishing, even after stopping at the end of space-time in the future he was still able to return
Won't help against 2-A BFR+sealing unless it's something rimuru has shown to bypass.

If Rimuru can't bypass it I'm voting Gira

If he can then incon it is

Gira's Sealing and BFRing to the Distortion World has proven to be able to render any attempts at leaving via one's own Portals and teleportation useless, so unless his time warp can exceed the tier of the BFR and Sealing, I'm still convinced Giratina just wins

Gira's Sealing and BFRing to the Distortion World has proven to be able to render any attempts at leaving via one's own Portals and teleportation useless, so unless his time warp can exceed the tier of the BFR and Sealing, I'm still convinced Giratina just wins
Idk if this may work but rim was literally bfrd to a world where the type 1 concepts were gone. It was a literal void of nothingness. Yet without the concepts of time and space he used his skill to “teleport” to his opponent, even though he had no coordination. The exact sentence was “The ability is not『The ability to move to a place you’ve visited』, but『The ability to transcend time and space to reach the location you desire“

This seems more like Rimuru teleporting in spite of a lack of something rather than teleporting in spite of something purposefully blocking him from doing so

Back