• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
No. Is what i was about to say but Rein's hax is restricted.

Regardless more Rimuru spam i see.

Rein still has passive 1-A law hax and the spear btw.

Yeah, definitely Reinhard.

Even with the growth restricted you still have some spicy mindhax and LLT.

I don't see Rimuru winning this unless he has some insane stuffs going for him.

Reinhard stands there as the slime is warped away by his passive 1-A law hax,

also Rein can still 1-A Soul Rip, Rimuru cant effect him while hes inside Glad and Rimuru isnt and he still has the spear.

Hl3 or bust said:
Still a stomp because Rimuru doesnt resist passive High 3-A mind hax
2B Rimuru definitely does. Due to both Imaginary Space, and Ciel, and clones that exist in multiple points in time. Also, I feel like Reinhard does win this one, I think 5-B Reinhard could have given Rimuru a fair chance, even though I think Reinhard still wins in both keys. Rimuru has a very tiny chance to force an incon, but that's incredibly unlikely. So its either Reinhard Stomps, or Reinhard wins FRA.

I know this probably doesn't matter, but I am curious, what kind of conceptual manipulation does the spear do? The specific type isn't listed on the profile.

Theres no "feel like Reinhard wins this one" Reinhard wins no if ands or butts, Rimuru literally has absolutely no chance at all to beat 3-A Rein.

But his growth is restricted and with that his emanation wich means no passive 1-A law eating Rimuru, its like his 5-B key just stronger in everything.

Well your not supposed to restrict powers like that iirc as it invalidates the match but Rimuru still has no chance.

PsychoWarper said:
Well your not supposed to restrict powers like that iirc as it invalidates the match but Rimuru still has no chance.
I mean OP did say he didn't care if it didn't get added, he just wanted to have a fun debate.

Tony di bugalu said:
But his growth is restricted and with that his emanation wich means no passive 1-A law eating Rimuru, its like his 5-B key just stronger in everything.
That just means that Reinhard's Law isn't expanding outward from his body, but he still has it around himself.

Honestly, I find it weird that our Dies Irae tab for Reinhard is only him when he begins his emanation into a Hadou God which only exists for like 30 minutes out of an 100+ hour visual novel.

Shouldn't we "Limted by n Swastikas" keys or something?

Rein literally did nothing during the novel until he began emination though

That would just be 5-B Rein but stronger by an unknown amount

Paul Frank said:
Rein literally did nothing during the novel until he began emination thoughThat would just be 5-B Rein but stronger by an unknown amount
He made me feel things I didn't know I could feel

And I am pretty sure that Swastika-limited Reinhard is weaker than his IWKBey form.

Hell, his spear isn't even an instant-kill move and can be dodged. The Swastikas severely nerfed him, this can be seen with the Einherjar as well.

With the usual Rimuru's wank, i would not be surprised to see people arguing

Anyway, it's a fun thread so let's have a fun debate i guess

The Causality said:
With the usual Rimuru's wank, i would not be surprised to see people arguing

Anyway, it's a fun thread so let's have a fun debate i guess
Nah. Reinhardt is very... infamous here, after all. Like God Emperor. Basically "you fight them, you lose, stomp."

Not that that's my vote though. I'd have to look through some other Reinhardt matches first.

Warren Valion said:
Honestly, I find it weird that our Dies Irae tab for Reinhard is only him when he begins his emanation into a Hadou God which only exists for like 30 minutes out of an 100+ hour visual novel.

We don't have feats for his sealed state and is weaker than his IKaBey self so what tier would he be? Unknown?

Tony di bugalu said:
Warren Valion said:

We don't have feats for his sealed state and is weaker than his IKaBey self so what tier would he be? Unknown?
All we know is that he is at least far greater than any of his legion - so maybe something like: "Unknown, At least 7-A likely far higher"

@Warren

That could actually work, but he would lack a lot of hax and the spear would be nerfed AF.

What I remember is him stomping Kei and Shirou at the same time while the castle was falling apart but you can't use the spear as it still burns your soul while erasing you.

I expect you to make a thread regarding that so we can discuss there.

Tony di bugalu said:
@Warren
That could actually work, but he would lack a lot of hax and the spear would be nerfed AF.

What I remember is him stomping Kei and Shirou at the same time while the castle was falling apart but you can't use the spear as it still burns your soul while erasing you.

I expect you to make a thread regarding that so we can discuss there.
Yeah, he would be nerfed, but he'd be viable to fight against most others which I think would be a good thing.

I remember Reinhard stomping Ren and Kei fighting him at the same time while making sure to keep hitting the same spot. If I remember right, he didn't even move in their fight - he really is just so much farther than everyone else even when weakened.

You want me to make a thread asking if Reinhard should get keys for his Swastika limited state? I guess, but maybe I should bring it up on the Masada Discussion thread.

I'm lazy enough to try and do it >:v

Well, I remember some users talking about it, that a sealed key should be good since he was like that most of the time so people would agree easily to the new key.

Tony di bugalu said:
I'm lazy enough to try and do it >:v
Well, I remember some users talking about it, that a sealed key should be good since he was like that most of the time so people would agree easily to the new key.
I'll still bring it up.

True.

Anyway so Reins keys would be "Unknown, At least 7-A likely far higher | At least 5-B, likely far higher, 1-A via LLT and hax | 3-A, will eventually become 1-A | 1-A" right?

Back