• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Riordanverse Review

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinosaurus75DinosaurFan

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Big Three/Powerful Demigods

Island Level for lifting the sky. Hazel also sunk an island.

Olympians
Successful

The Olympian Gods have already successfully been upgraded to Moon Level.

The Gods are Continent Level but it seems unlikely demigods would be that level. Also I don't understand while the PJ Gods are Continent Level striking strength. They have Continent Level AP for their sphere of control but it has nothing to do with physical strength.

Percy Jackson still lifted the heavens which is something another Demigod in ancient times, Hercules, did.

He could be Island level.

And I feel that the gods can be far higher than Continent level. As mentioned in "Percy Jackson's Greek Gods", they can vaporize oceans with the collateral damage of their fighting.

Plus Odin created 7 Planets and I doubt he's that stronger than Zeus.

... Hercules' 12 labors are canon to Percy Jackson. Read "Percy Jackson's Greek Gods" and "Percy Jackson's Greek Heroes".

Virtually everything about Greek Mythology is canon to Percy Jackson and happened literally identically to the myths.

We even have gods creating constellations which at the lowest level possible as calculated on the OBD, is Moon level.

Now on the Norse Side:

We have Odin creating planets and Jormungandr coiling around planets and dimensions, and the accurate prophecy that Fenrir can eat the sun and moon.

All myths are canon in Riordanverse. Apollo mentions Aztec and Hindu deities as if they are real, and we know that Jesus exists too.

I'm...really behind in that series (last thing I read was Blood of Olympus)

Also, there's tier 2 feats in Percy Jackson with Serapus' staff, not even counting Chaos.

Yup, I'm also confused about PJO ratings.

I'm a big fan of the series (Read everything so far), and tbh, I am not sure how to handle their power levels. Gods are supposedly almost immeasurably more powerful than demigods, yet demigods that aren't remarkably powerful like Piper can sometimes match them (It was with a minor god, though).

Trials of Apollo also implies that the universe is scientifically accurate. They say that the universe is simply what you believe is real.

Well Percy was able to overpower the strength of a Cyclops in Sea of Monsters, who should be comparable to Tyson who held his own against a hydra. Also the sky was calculated to be Island Level and Class T.

Dunno how to rank Magnus Chase, tho. Haven't read the second book, but... He has no feats above 9-B by his own strength as an Einherjar, but he has a sword that is the best weapon in the Norse Cosmos (And Surtr wants it to destroy the universe), which would put it above Mjolnir and Gungnir... But at the same time it functions by bypassing durability, which Magnus demonstrates when he slices space-time with it. He also makes plants grow across an entire island and seals it with his powers as a demigod.

The plant feat may be somewhere in tier 7, as I had a similar feat calculated for my OC, and it became city level (though it was with trees)

Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Luke Castellan (tho Annabeth and Luke don't have a profile) should be Island Level for supporting the sky. Maybe Mountain Level since they only did it for a brief period but idk.

Magnus seems to featless above 9-B, only strength feats are punching through a wall and breaking cement.

Percy Jackson should be, and Jason Grace, Carter Kane and Nico di Angelo scale to him. Magnus Chase should be no more than Wall Class in Striking Strength but dunno about AP.

Annabeth did the same feat but for longer. Thalia and likely Frank are just as strong as Percy. Basically, they all scale. Piper and Hazel are the anomalies due to them basically being hax oriented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back