• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

DontTalkDT

A Fossil at This Point
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Bronze Supporter
Just want to add a few things I forgot to add when creating the profiles:

Time Paradox Immunity for Medea
There are a few arguments for this:

1. When Medea destroys a world she erases its past. So unless she has this she would kill herself doing that.

2. Given that both Naofumi and Raphtalia can time travel casually, she would have easily been killed if it were possible.

3. Naofumi and Raphtalia have it (we will get to Raphtalia), so it likely is a common trait of gods.

While she was supposed to be erased from the Laws of the World, the power she left behind made her remain in everyone's memories.
The power she left behind is outright responsible for making it so that everything she did still happened after she was deleted from past, present and future. If a tiny bit of her power does that she herself should have no trouble.

Time travel and Time Paradox Immunity for Raphtalia

"Okay, then we'll jump through time, and grab the you right after you got here. Is that fine?" (Naofumi)
With the powers we have as Gods, and the Spirits abilities to change cause and effect, it's not impossible. It will take a bit of power, but I don't think anyone will complain about it. It'll be like rewinding Ren alone.
So as Naofumi states here grabbing some from the past, despite having met them in the future, is no trouble for him and Raphtalia. For Naofumi I listed that already, but I forgot to put it on Raphtalia's page. So... yeah.
Resurrection?

I truly did not understand just what it was that Medea did.

"You'd probably hate dying without even knowing the reason, so let me tell you. Your past, present future. I directed an attack on all of the yous in all parallel and divergent worlds in existence." (Medea)

By the time I was aware of my surroundings once more, I was in the air. In no time at all, the HP bar on my Status had reached 0.
So Naofumi dies once, by an attack that almost certainly is Medea's Infinity Destroyer.

"Is this really my world?" (Naofumi)

"Yes, it is indeed Naofumi-sama's world. This worlds principle of cause and effect has been tampered with to allow Raphtalia to have a place in it, it seems." (Atlas)

"Fumu… and? Why did they do something like this?" (Naofumi)

"A reward… it seems." (Atlas)

Atlas closes her eyes part-way. A reward, is it? That's quite some nice service you're offering if you're going to give a reward to the guy who retired before reaching the goal. Well, looking at Atlas's expression, I can see this won't be that nice of a chat.

"From the Spirit of the Shield?" (Naofumi)

"Yes. As an emergency measure, the Spirit of the Shield reluctantly sent you back to your original world." (Atlas)

"Well yeah, I would have died at that rate." (Naofumi)

"Yeah, it's a blessing you had that medicine inside of your Shield." (Atlas)

"That medicine?" (Naofumi)

"What you put in to unlock the Shield of 0."

Ah, that dragon-repelling poison. It had a skill effective against God, so I wondered what other powers it had, but it can even let you evade death?

"Because of that medicine, the Four Heroes were barely able to retain their power, and Naofumi-sama was barely able to fool death." (Atlas)

That means the possibility Ren and Motoyasu are still alive is high. Also, if some of the other Heroes die once, perhaps it'd be alright.

"Let me say this first, but the Vassal's lives aren't guaranteed. Raphtalia-san was revived on a whim, apparently." (Atlas)
But he survived it by the spirit of his shield saving him. The way I understand the quote it resurrected him, but it could also be read as a emergency teleport. However, since it is noted that Naofumis HP hit 0 I think resurrection is much more likely.

Opinions?

Final Bump VII (Now on steam)

Back