• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roblox DOORS Discussion Thread: The Hotel

I think you're right about it being concrete, now that i took a closer look at it

This feat could have been performed over time since it took place off screen. That's why I told Comi that 9-B DOORS will probably come with a "likely" or "possibly" rating attached.
And there's more proof that Figure should be wall level, he literally dives through a BARRED window when set on fire
The window isn't barbed. It's just a normal window. Still, this one can be supporting evidence but on its own it's not enough for 9-B even when the window was fairly large and had wooden frames.

This feat could have been performed over time since it took place off screen. That's why I told Comi that 9-B DOORS will probably come with a "likely" or "possibly" rating attached.

The window isn't barbed. It's just a normal window. Still, this one can be supporting evidence but on its own it's not enough for 9-B even when the window was fairly large and had wooden frames.
those were metal frames and it can easily be seen when passing by door 100, but im gonna be busy today so i can't right now

This is the exact window Figure dives through.

Looking closely it's pretty clear it's made of metal. I'm guessing it's cast iron since it doesn't really resemble steel

What's left of it after Figure dives. Im pretty sure that's wall level

Last edited:
the only other instance where the player does something that could be translated into AP is when they make some noise while repeatedly hitting an empty flashlight, which would probably place them in below average human if not for the vent kicking feat

Last edited:
I just made a whole bunch of updates to my The Player blog post, and honestly i think it's about time we release the bird.
Added Guiding and Curious Light as an add-on to The Player's Information Analysis, Class 5 lifting strength for the Crucifix, and justification for the Crucifix's range
Should i add scans, just to be safe?

I just made a whole bunch of updates to my The Player blog post, and honestly i think it's about time we release the bird.
Added Guiding and Curious Light as an add-on to The Player's Information Analysis, Class 5 lifting strength for the Crucifix, and justification for the Crucifix's range
Should i add scans, just to be safe?
Scans and references are mandatory so yes.

I found something interesting today

If you somehow die in Door 0 you can instantly revive despite not having any revives, definitely not gonna be used in the profile though cus its probably impossible to manage without modifiers

Last edited:
And IT IS PUBLISHED!!!

I've collected 2 clips containing noises of El Goblino knocking on the walls, this is the weaker knocking

And this is the louder knocking, which i feel like should get a likely 10-B rating for the lack of anything else

But he did make the claim that he ambushed Eyes along with Bob, so i don't even know what that would mean attack potency wise

Last edited:
I've collected 2 clips containing noises of El Goblino knocking on the walls, this is the weaker knocking

And this is the louder knocking, which i feel like should get a likely 10-B rating for the lack of anything else

Is this for his Sound Manipulation? Cuz I'm not sure if knocking on a wall is Sound Manip.
But he did make the claim that he ambushed Eyes along with Bob, so i don't even know what that would mean attack potency wise
Maybe he's actually Ambush in diguise
Eyes doesn't really have any feats of attack potency, so I don't think it'd scale.

In the newest update, goblin actually confirms he does the damage to post door 50 rooms in one go, as goblino says Figure ran through the room and went directly to room 100 in a rush, and happen to cause all that whilst getting to dor 100.

so, he scales to 9-B flat.

Yeah. goblino has a chance to talk about Figure saying he ran through the room rushing to get to door 100.
i've got a profile in the works for El Goblino. Are you REALLY sure he did all of that damage? I mean the clawed walls have 3 marks and El Goblino does like have 3 fingers on each hand last time i checked so im willing to entertain that idea

i've got a profile in the works for El Goblino. Are you REALLY sure he did all of that damage? I mean the clawed walls have 3 marks and El Goblino does like have 3 fingers on each hand last time i checked so im willing to entertain that idea

So you're saying... El Goblino destroyed the wall?

Goblino definitely didn't do any of that damage. Gobino hides from other entities when they run through Jeff's Shop, and he has several lines saying they've attempted to eat him before and needed to hide from them. we know he is responsible for a lot of the ambience noises like the knocking in the hotel.

Figure, on the other hand, already has lines about him almost destroying Jeff's Shop, and would be consistent with ruined rooms.

OH YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT FIGURE. I mistakenly thought you were talking about El Goblino
Anyway we have another feat from Figure that could possibly land him at 9-B, its the one where he dives through the barred window. But it's not getting anywhere with no calcs
9-B Figure would have to be handled with caution though because that just means he could've destroyed the elevator's gate

9-B Figure would have to be handled with caution though because that just means he could've destroyed the elevator's gate
Nah, just means the elevator's gate was stronger than him.

this an anomalous hotel that exists who-knows-where, super strong metal is the least weird thing this place has done.

Early this morning when i was watching Thinknoodles i found out that the player has another type of ressurection or immortality, but it's kinda weird

6:45 (Thinknoods dies) 17:02 (Revives when transitioning into Rooms)
I don't know wether to rule it as another type of ressurection or another type of immortality (type 8 in this case)

Early this morning when i was watching Thinknoodles i found out that the player has another type of ressurection or immortality, but it's kinda weird

6:45 (Thinknoods dies) 17:02 (Revives when transitioning into Rooms)
I don't know wether to rule it as another type of ressurection or another type of immortality (type 8 in this case)

Resurrection but it requires multiplayer and the ability to access the Rooms (Or travel between dimensions) so not really combat applicable.

Back