• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Robloxian VS Kirby (Anime)

Eficiente said:
Robloxian haxstomps.
You need a valid reason why he haxstomps.

Anyways, I'm going with the Robloxian.

Assuming that he won't go LOLDELETETOOL at first:

One of the weaknesses on Kirby's (Anime) profile is that he becomes weakened when the warp star is damaged, if the Robloxian uses Telamonster when Kirby is in mid-flight on the warp star, it would immediately delete it from Kirby's arsenal while temporarily burning him. Not sure how weakened Kirby would be after having it removed rather than only damaged.

Not to mention that RAWRXD has two methods of mind control that either causes the opponent to repeatedly hit themselves until death or causing them to salute constantly while standing still as long as the Robloxian is in range. Salute should allow the Robloxian enough time to probably summon an Azure Dragon Magic Slayer portal to BFR Kirby. Or he can just make him salute constantly while a bunch of summoned Bald Eagles/Korblox Skeleton Wraiths repeatedly shower Kirby in lasers/fireballs.

Correct me if I got any of this information incorrect, if I missed any details.

Back