• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Wtf? Queen is 6C? Wano's massive amount of chapters is cucking our profiles nearly as much as Candice and lightning speed Bleach.

Now, what's the AP for each side? Can Tony deal with invisibility?

Wtf? Queen is 6C? Wano's massive amount of chapters is cucking our profiles nearly as much as Candice and lightning speed Bleach.
Queen's been 6-C for a while, but yee, when Wano's over it'll change
Now, what's the AP for each side? Can Tony deal with invisibility?
Queen's Unquantifiably above 4.3 Gigatons
Iron Man's Around 4.9 Gigatons

Not too sure how Tony deals with invis

Should we really be doing this when we know that he'll either be a High 7-A (upscaling from 1.961 gigatons) or a 6-B (via tanking hits from Marco and fighting Raid Suit Sanji) once Wano's over?

Then again, we'll all probably be 50 by the time Wano ends.

Should we really be doing this when we know that he'll either be a High 7-A (upscaling from 1.961 gigatons) or a 6-B (via tanking hits from Marco and fighting Raid Suit Sanji) once Wano's over?

Then again, we'll all probably be 50 by the time Wano ends.
Yes, because we'll just remove the fight from his profile. It doesn't matter

Queen's been 6-C for a while, but yee, when Wano's over it'll change

Queen's Unquantifiably above 4.3 Gigatons
Iron Man's Around 4.9 Gigatons

Not too sure how Tony deals with invis
Okay so even AP.

If he has no way to counter it that's a big advantage for Queen, but other than that i think laser spam is the only important power Queen will have here as we have nearly no feats for his haki other than that one Koka panel.

I guess Queen would outlast? Tony's stamina doesn't explain anything at all, i doubt it's better than Queen's if we scale it to Jack's tho.

Island level (Drew a drop of blood from Thanos

peak scaling that I ever saw, 0/10

btw, Queen is a far better fighter in all aspects, but Tony can fly, which is an advnatage

I got Queen. He's got some pretty versatile tech that mixes in well with his bizarre physiology, and that is without taking his Germa tech into account which boosts his versatility even further to overwhelm Tony. His best bet is to try and mess around from a range with his flight, but Queen could just counter with his own projectile barrage or invisibility. After that he could end the fight with his Queen squeeze (the one where he destroyed Sanji's bones and organs) followed up by a barrage of beams to seal the deal.

I'm not sure if Queen can really crush Tony like he did with Sanji due his LS.

Tbh, Queen probably takes this, I highly doubt that Tony would be able to handle a lightspeed explosive laser spammer like Queen (Queen can spam several lasers from his left arm, his mouth, his eyes, his hair and his tail), futhermore, Queen would attack faster than Tony could regenerate, which would lead to defeat almost immediately.

The moment that there's a gap in his armor he could hit him with a Plague Round too, effectively disease murdering him

Thought this would be even since they both have a wide arsenal

Back