• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rock Howard (Fatal Fury) VS Geese Howard (Fatal Fury)

Hmmm.......The plot would be Rock surpass his father like terry did.
And his son train with terry too.

Vote Rock

I mean, Rock defeated Terry twice, and his fighting style is basically Terry and Geese's combined.
Geese's first key is also quite less experience than the main Geese.

I definitely vote Rock, imho there's no way Geese's going to win.

I mean, Rock defeated Terry twice, and his fighting style is basically Terry and Geese's combined.

But....Rock stil cant kill Geese due to Time Paradox....... (This match up is cheating)
When Rock try to kill his father suddenly His Body start to fade and vanish from time paradox

Except this is Diffrent Timeline like dragon ball logic.

Not if this is Nightmare Geese

Anyway,I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but we usually don't consider such things when dealing with this type of match-ups.
Also, killing the opponent has ceased to be a necessary requirement long ago.

Not if this is Nightmare Geese

Anyway,I'm not sure if this is a joke or not, but we usually don't consider such things when dealing with this type of match-ups.
Also, killing the opponent has ceased to be a necessary requirement long ago.
Yes it a Joke O^O And I already Voted Rock Count

Counted. A friendly conversation between the father and the son.

I think that Rock being canonically superior to Geese makes this match-up invalid.

Back