• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
shinkiro_collage.jpg

A discussion thread about various SNK (the gaming company, not the manga) properties and verses such as The King of Fighters, Art of Fighting/Fatal Fury/Garou, Samurai Showdown, Metal Slug, and so on. Topics can range from gameplay, memes, vs debating concepts, etc.

About time someone's doing a thread of this underrated video game company. Cue RAWKET LAWNCHAIRS for the forthcoming New Year's Day later this week!

Last edited:
Well, Takashi Nishiyama was the main guy for Fatal Fury, KoF, and Metal Slug until the turn of the millenium when the company went bankrupt (he also made the original Street Fighter and contributed to SFIV), but Yasuyuki Oda is the current lead of SNK's games division since KoF XIV.

Well, Takashi Nishiyama was the main guy for Fatal Fury, KoF, and Metal Slug until the turn of the millenium when the company went bankrupt (he also made the original Street Fighter and contributed to SFIV), but Yasuyuki Oda is the current lead of SNK's games division since KoF XIV.
Mind giving a explanation in the thread from the link as to what they would think regarding our profiles/stats

Nothing important to take notice of and no need to immediately get into (just felt like pointing out for future profiles), but I recently made a calculation request post regarding other fighting games they did (World Heroes counts as ADK is now owned entirely by SNK as a subsidiary).

How many hoped back when rugal and boss mode was announced that they would make him more of a challenge, as well possibly bringing up other boss characters for this, like goenitz, orochi and so on

Quite sure that Goenitz has hinted to be still alive after his resurrection, according to Team Orochi's story cutscenes in XV and then their Awakened selves' page at the website.

Even after Ikari Warriors' stage was revealed, I'm still waiting for a Metal Slug team since Marco, Fio and Mars People made their appearances in fighting games (Neo-Geo Battle Colosseum, SNK vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos & KOF Maximum Impact 2, plus her striker role in 2000).

Last edited:
Quite sure that Goenitz has hinted to be still alive after his resurrection, according to Team Orochi's story cutscenes in XV and then their Awakened selves' page at the website.

Even after Ikari Warriors' stage was revealed, I'm still waiting for a Metal Slug team since Marco, Fio and Mars People made their appearances in fighting games (Neo-Geo Battle Colosseum, SNK vs. Capcom: SvC Chaos & KOF Maximum Impact 2, plus her striker role in 2000).

Goenitz appears in the Orochi Team's Pre Tournament Background Story.

If KOF15 had to bring a guest characters team, what characters would you choose?
A world heroes team
Hanzo,Jeanne, and IDK Kim Dragon?Mudman?Rasputin?Kidd?

team Zeus?
Zeus,Jack, and Karn?

I want Neo Dio to be playable but Dio only teamed with Geegus which he fused with and I don’t see him working with anyone else

I also want a those from the past team
Saiki,Mukai,Megaki

I also want my main Duck king back so some potential team mates for him
Are Kim(They teamed up in the past with terry), Alice Nakata(she might team with terry’s self proclaimed rival), King(They have history together),Li Xiangfei(She has ties to both king and Blue Mary which Duck is well aquatinted with so it wouldn’t be a stretch she’d team with him)

Back