• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Oh hey, a matchup that isn't Earthbound! Anyway, I suddenly came up with this and thought this might be interesting.

Rudy has the Magic Chalk restricted to 8-B drawings vs Beginning of DIU Rohan

Both start 30 meters away, Battle is in ChalkZone, Rudy has knowledge on Rohan's stand abilities, Speed equal, SBA

Chalk:

Stand:

PSI:

As much as I would love it for Rudy to beat someone with the reputation on this site that Rohan has, if he doesn't know what HD does, he's got know way of knowing to not look at it. Knowing what stands are does literally nothing to help him either. He knows that Rohan has something that he can neither see nor harm, cool, that doesn't change the fact that he can't see it. Rohan could bring it out at any point and Rudy still wouldn't know it. So Rohan wins with little to no difficulty.

Hold the phone. While I do understand that Rudy not having exact knowledge on Rohan's stand would make things a bit difficult especially since he can't see stands, but had I given him that, this would sorta tip the scales into Rudy's favor wouldn't it? An addition to that, doesn't Rohan have to be a bit more closer to make his stand effective?

And actually, now that I think about it, can't Rudy still see it regardless given it's on a Manga page?

Early DIU Rohan doesnt even have a manifested Stand, the very first time he summons HD is in Roha Kishibe's Advenure, in which he says that he got some practice in and he can now manifest a Stand while prior he could not. Initially his power was just induced by his manuscripts, early DIU Rohan can effect anyone who basically aint blind, basically it's limited tp how good the target can see and if they got taste.

All Rohan really has to do is hold up a manuscript and if his opponent sees it then they get incapped (although if i recall, early DIU isnt instant knock out, just the target cant move and is sprawled on the ground).

I'm questioning to myself if I should even give Rudy knowledge on his abilities, as I feel it may be a bit more in favor to him.

I think it's fair just the way it is, yeah?

Wouldnt know, but if Rudy so much as glances at a manuscript, even accidently, that's kinda it.

As for my opinion, idk havent seen that show since it last aired on TV (I think? Oh well, early 200s was the last time i recall), to be honest, I had to double take this thread because Chalkzone felt like it didnt actually exist.

Welp, I gave him knowledge now. I think that should at least give him some hints to prevent himself from looking at the manuscript.

Honestly, Nickelodeon messed up the scheduling with the show despite it being pretty successful in ratings at the time

Ok now is it fair to Rohan now, given a hard counter to this early Rohan is close your eyes and dont look? ƒñö

You ever see that cyber bullying meme where it's like lol just dont look.

That's how you beat early Rohan. How does his creations function? Would Rohan be capable of incaping em?

Essentially Rudy has to draw something with his magic chalk (which he can do in mere seconds) and they'll come to life, I'm sure some of the stuff that he creates are vulnerable to transmutation unless Rudy decides to ya know, not draw eyes on em or not make it a sentient being. In this situation, since he only has knowledge on his stand ability, he could perhaps try to seal the manga artist. That or overwhelm him with his Drawing skillz

>That or overwhelm him with his Drawing skillz

You underestimate Rohan's skills. Reminder this is the dude that is the only being we know of that could keep up with MIH for awhile, finish his mangaka deadlines despite time being sped up thousands to hundreds of thousands of times.

Also Rohan could transmutate a chicken wing, like, the food. So they dont gotta be living or sentient, the only limitation of this Rohan is that his target has to witness his mangaka. So really only the eye thing, but then that begs the question, would giving Rudy info on Rohan's weakness and thus an easy counter be fair? As that's Rohan's only wincondition?

I mean, the 10 year old boy created an entire planet just so it can inhabit a bunch of clones, and he was also pretty confident in remaking all of ChalkZone, an entire Universe with it's own Space-Time continuum. Granted, Rohan's feat is pretty impressive because Priest god really had to go fast.

Gotcha. I've asked this question before he had knowledge, and even thought it might have been one sided even if Rohan had a win con. Because if Rudy did not have knowledge, it would have been a clear victory for The superior Manga artist.

So overall, this match suks

>I mean, the 10 year old boy created an entire planet just so it can inhabit a bunch of clones, and he was also pretty confident in remaking all of ChalkZone, an entire Universe with it's own Space-Time continuum. Granted, Rohan's feat is pretty impressive because Priest god really had to go fast.

That's more of a hax potency than actual drawing skills. Pretty sure Rohan is more skilled at actually drawing and the speed of which he can do it. I mean if I could draw a planet and it'd come to life that doesnt mean im an expert artist capable of drawing hyper-realistic renditions as well as being an expert in flow and pacing, paneling, various and numerous techniques, brush and painting techniques, etc

Rudy Vs. Ungalo may be a huge backfire, would Rudy's creations be brought to life by Bohemian and attack him instead? But it seems interesting?

Oh, and fyi, ya didnt equalize speed, although I assumed you meant to equal it.

Chariot190 said:
Pretty sure Rohan is more skilled at actually drawing and the speed of which he can do it.
Rudy drew a spaceship, like an actual space shuttle-sized spaceship, before Snap could finish a sentence. He drew a dinosaur with a pizza cutter for a head-- again, dinosaur-sized-- within seconds. He's drawn roller coasters, wrecking ball cranes, an observatory, firetrucks and other vehicles, people, giant robots, and so much more. All to exact scale and within seconds. Rohan's a beast in his own right, but Rudy's drawing skills are unparalleled.

Aint gonna lie, those timeframes are nothing to do the MIH timecrunch Rohan kept up with. Given how much time was crunched, looking at a few instances, a few million times over when Rohan was doing his feat. Rohan was drawing 24-40 page chapters, within seconds, at a few million times time was crunched, and he was finishing said pages in even less time given ink commonly used by manga artists takes 30 seconds to dry upon applying it to paper, Rohan was finishing said chapters within miroseconds at most. Likely nanoseconds.

If we compare the size of a space shuttle to that of a manuscript, compare the timeframes given for both doing the feat, Rohan's is actually more drawing per timeframe.

No, it's really not. When I say "seconds" I don't mean 30, I mean a few, as in 3. The entire exterior of a full scale space shuttle and all the other shit I mentioned vs some manga chapters. Do the math, buddy. Rohan has nothing on Rudy's drawing skills.

While this discussion is pretty neat and all... (and might stir up some walls of text, yeesh), it really doesn't involve this whole vs thread much, more of a derailment really.

I might get a staff to close this.

>as in 3.

Yes, I was assuming less actually, I was assuming it was done in 1 second. Not 3. I did do the math, it's why I'm saying that.

>more of a derailment really.

Not wrong, will stop.

Back