• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan vs Ungalo (grace)

I'm not too knowledgeable on part 6 but from what I hear Ungalo doesn't fight directly he goes somewhere else and activate the stand

HierophantDeluxe said:
Rohan is clever enough to come up with Put-Back, he wins easily here
Rohan actually probably has too much pride to come up with something as broken and clean cut as Put-Back, but he would likely come up with some other better written manga characters

Also, I am gonna make an argument that Bohemian Rhapsody hard counters Heaven's Door, not because of its ability, but because of its appearance. Don't forget, Heaven's Door is itself an image of Rohan's character Dark Pink Boy, which he will be more than familiar with. Any time he summons Heaven's door, Dark Pink boy will simply step out as a fictional character, and go about whatever antics it usually does (we know jack shit about the plot of Rohan's signature manga). If Dark Pink Boy is a tragic tail, then Rohan dies and Loses. If it is a perfectly fine tail, then the image of dark Pink boy should still have the properties of Heaven's door, and Rohan goes about his business while Ungalo gets incapacitated.

For these reasons, I vote inconclusive. Very strange match lol

Back