• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rohan's attempt at making an Undertale manga

The profile seems to disagree.

And if you mean the book thing, the one gif shows the guy being able to still move.

My Lord. Someone fix Rohan's profile quickly. Please. Having to repeat stuff again and again gets tiring.

Rohan KOs with Heaven's Door instantly. And I'm going to make a CRT right now.

If you wait for like 1 more second, you'll see that the dude is KOed and his eyes are closed.

This is pasted from the Randall Flagg vs Rohan thread (https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2353640). Take a look over there. There's a few proofs over there. Unfortunately, I don't have access to a PC for a while, so my CRT is on hold.

Actually, him getting knocked out foesn't stop the attacks he throws, does it?

How does Roham survive the bones that he will throw the moment the fight starts

Sans

Throws Danmaku at the same time Rohan points, Sans turns into a book, Rohan's soul gets obliterated, Sans turns back to normal

His range is unknown due to not showing a limit. Among his feats, he pointed at someone from about a hundred metres or so away in TSKR.

And in such cases an at least should be listed.

Regardless, he can't see sans due totrees, so sans just teleports there and he might not even realize it.

If Rohan can't see Sans, Sans also can't see Rohan, so let's go from there.

If they know eachother's starting point, Rohan can incap, possibly? If the argument really comes down to "Are trees blocking Rohan's view of Sans" perhaps OP should clarify things because I very highly doubt that was their intended debate here.

He couldn't, since he actually needs top point at the target. Knowing where sans was at the begining of the battle doesn't mean much.

For the second, that happens when people don't specify things.

Sans talks, Rohan points. Unless there is a considerable range between them.

Not sure if Sans would still be bound by Toriel's promise thingy and not instantly go for the kill, so the argument of how Sans will lead might be an interesting one.

Even after being unbound by it, he specifically starts with that. A conversation also makes sense from someone who is trying to get a read from its opponent, so I don't see how he wouldn't start with what he has shown to.

Anyone can claim that a character leads with x move(s) but this not the same for all of them, not the consistency nor speed. Due to the latter Rohan has a major advantage over Sans.

He isn't trying to get a read of his oponent tough. And using frisk as a basis to what he would do is just wrong due to that having a context that isn't a thing here.

HD is an instantaneous thought based summon which is summoned in a pointing pose as it is. If Sans is within range, and Rohan can see any portion of Sans, trees or not, he can summon HD to point. Not to mention, Sans probably would talk to him first in-character and Rohan would get freaked out by the skeleton and instantly use HD, which is also in-character.

@Ricsi Given that Frisk was a more dangerous opponent that Sans knew killed everyone, you should elaborate that.

TacticalNuke002 said:
HD is an instantaneous thought based summon which is summoned in a pointing pose as it is. If Sans is within range, and Rohan can see any portion of Sans, trees or not, he can summon HD to point. Not to mention, Sans probably would talk to him first in-character and Rohan would get freaked out by the skeleton and instantly use HD, which is also in-character.
It is physically impossible to see any portion from that distance.

Once again, no. He has no reason to talk here, and he is in a mentality where he wans to kill his enemy. Here, at the exeption of frisk, he actually believes that one victory is all he needs, and he has neither promises nore any resason to talk.

Beyond that, he is put under the mentality he is when fighting (Litirally everyone dies on a multiversal scale) and believes he can stop it with one victory. Saying he would stop to chat seems ridicolous at best under those conditions.

• He also had no reason to talk before
  • He also wanted to kill his enemy before
  • Him talking to his enemy, like anyone doing so, was also ridicolous before.
I disagree with your points.

Exept he did have a reason, since he knew the thing he was fighting, he was breaking a promise and even had some personal beef thrown in there (The whole "Do you think anyone can be a good person").

His enemy was also an immortal he knew he couldn't defeat, and only tried because the multiverse was at risk.

Once again, using frisk as a standard for how he acts is just wrong.

You are blandly ignoring how he still talks even after that.

He's not going to do things faster via fighting someone less threatening.

Him talking while fighting is a non-factor, since Rohan wouldn't be able to survive that far.

But he is going to one when he knows that he can actually win.

Just go ask saikou, we had this discussion some time ago.

I'm not talking about that "while fighting", before it. Iirc Saikou pointed out something similar in a thread(?), would this be the same?

Back