• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rokuro Yoshida vs Arctaius Corde

The half breed Yōkai vs The Proto-Human

Speed Equalized

This is Pre-Timeskip Roy vs Arc 3 Arctaius (4-B Keys)

In-Character

Victory via K.O, Death, or BFR

Mountains

Rokuro: 0

Arctaius: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Profiles:

Rokuro

Arctaius

Mkay, following. Could the owners give arguments first?

Looking at both profile's- it'd be hard for me to say, With speed equalized and their not being too much of a gap in the abilities of both characters. Id say a possible advantage that arctaius may have is his range. Though that could be left up to interpertation.

However- what I think may be a deciding factor is both characthers' personality. While Rokuro is described go be arrogant at times. Arctaius tends to almost always take his oponents seriously. He's reltentless, won't give time to charge an attack, nor power up. With that my own argument is finished

Extremely late reply, but yeah on the subject of Rokuro's personality while he's arrogant he would at least know a threat that can kill him if he's not careful unless it's of course too late, and Rokuro could probably utilize his arsenal in a clever way, or at least try to.

Back