• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Room of Swords Discussion Thread

Dalesean027

He/Him
VS Battles
Calculation Group
Silver Supporter
Welcome. Hopelessly lost souls. To the beginning of your journey. You've been chosen... to conquer this world where past and future fuse. Your trial awaits: Complete the Room of Swords
194899c0b7f879f576c9e072e5a14c1a.jpg

There hasn't been a presence for the series here so I've decided to make a discussion thread myself.
For those who who may find this and have yet to know anything about it and are curious you can read Room of Swords here:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I've already done much work in the ways of indexing the series prior to making this, I'll post what I've got so far below

Gyrus Profile blog:
started reworking this profile blog by adding references also chose to use the bolded PnA format since I think it looks best. Once I completely finish doing that for season 1 I'll move onto indexing season 2 which will be a hell of a lot.

started reworking this profile blog by adding references also chose to use the bolded PnA format since I think it looks best. Once I completely finish doing that for season 1 I'll move onto indexing season 2 which will be a hell of a lot.
finished adding all of the relevant references on the profile for season one if I were to post it now it'd be ready to go aside from filling out a few of the smaller segments like the summary and notable techniques

Damn the series is wrapping up after all this time with only 10 episodes left

From the words of @Shmeatywerbenmanjenson himself
Also I don't know if you realized this but we have straight up confirmation that the eyes on an enemy make them exponentially more powerful

For example 3's 8-C feat (0.53 Tons) gets 10x amp for 2 (2.5 Tons) and 1 becomes 8-B (25 Tons), This also means 2 with the boss sword as well as Hunger Strike Sylvia become 8-B

so I'll go about things like that for now

Also this series more likely than not can't just be made into profiles without a CRT when it is ready to be produced because of the amount of hax abilities present, the super genius intelligence rating of Gyrus, also because of some possible tier 3 or tier 2 stuff at the end of the series

Also this series more likely than not can't just be made into profiles without a CRT when it is ready to be produced because of the amount of hax abilities present, the super genius intelligence rating of Gyrus, also because of some possible tier 3 or tier 2 stuff at the end of the series
Try not to go to in detail about that since I haven't gotten to those chapters yet

Seems pretty cut and dry to me

These is on Ch 38 btw

Yeah that works more than enough lol

They not only use exponentially but also an order of magnitude and further off the charts so yeah that should be fine
Try not to go to in detail about that since I haven't gotten to those chapters yet
Yeah I for sure won't trust me I wouldn't want to spoil this story

Gyrus Profile blog:
Since this only covers season 1 for the most part how are you feeling about this, especially the P&A

DON'T READ THE INTELLIGENCE

Last edited:
Since this only covers season 1 for the most part how are you feeling about this, especially the P&A

DON'T READ THE INTELLIGENCE
I agree with the 8-C versions

However I believe both Kodya and Silvia should have "Possibly High 8-C"

As for the abilities (Keep in mind I'm not reading any farther than the chapters I've read)

I don't think Gyrus should have Superhuman Characteristics in his first key

Creation should be removed and just be Light manipulation

I don't believe the shadow people actually make it colder and even if they did I don't think it'd qualify above anything normal humans could stand so I think resistance to temperature manipulation should also be removed, fear manipulation can stay however

I don't know where the acausality is coming from for the boss sword as well, also it should list it's type

Gyrus should also have Non-physical interaction in his first key as well since nothing changed about his psychic power between training

That's all I can comment on RN as the rest are spoilers

I don't know where the acausality is coming from for the boss sword as well, also it should list it's type
Lets them kill themselves and remember stuff from previous loops in the room of swords so basically in time loop scenarios they could kill themself and remember in the next loop.

Gyrus should also have Non-physical interaction in his first key as well since nothing changed about his psychic power between training
Got it
I don't believe the shadow people actually make it colder and even if they did I don't think it'd qualify above anything normal humans could stand so I think resistance to temperature manipulation should also be removed, fear manipulation can stay however
Yeah this actually makes more sense

Understood

Thanks for all your input here

I genuinely don't know what to list it as then

I agree with the 8-C versions

However I believe both Kodya and Silvia should have "Possibly High 8-C"

As for the abilities (Keep in mind I'm not reading any farther than the chapters I've read)

That's all I can comment on RN as the rest are spoilers
got all of this taken care of on the profiles

also fun fact a lot of the chapter titles initially throughout were named from songs by Ayeron as seen here (just look at the comments you'll see)

its kinda interesting having listed to these and knowing some context to the room of swords

Couldn't it be considered Limited Retrocognition or Limited Acausality Type 1?
Oh shit welcome to the thread !!💖🙏🙏and according to glassman its acausality type 1 and I had it as acausality and Retrocognition initially anyways but limited is probably best but we'll need more stadd input

I've already done much work in the ways of indexing the series prior to making this, I'll post what I've got so far below

Gyrus Profile blog:

A blog for the other Protagonist:

Don Santiago Profile blog: [HEAVY SPOILERS]

Verse Page (And a whole load of calcs I did listed):
All of this and about a dozen calcs

I think it could be considered Limited Mental Manipulation (He can only use it on himself) or so I understood.
Or Limited to attack and Extreme for Himself

I think it could be considered Limited Mental Manipulation (He can only use it on himself) or so I understood.
Or Limited to attack and Extreme for Himself
Could be but he also gets Mind manip resistance from it I believe as well since it's like a complete control of his mental world

Back