• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roronoa Zoro VS Kid Goku (King Piccolo Arc)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScarletFirefly

VS Battles
Retired
- Battle Location: Cell Games Ring

- Speed Equalized

- Starting Distance: 10m

- Characters have no knowledge on each-other

- Both characters are willing to kill each-other

- Fight ends when one combatant is either killed or unable to fight anymore

Kid goku
Roronoa Zoro Pre Timeskip

Pretty close overall, but I think I'll give the slight edge to Zoro due to his speed advantage (MHS to HS+). My vote goes to Roronoa Zoro.

With speed equalized, I think I'll give it to Goku high difficulty, he is able to adapt and learn on the fly and is a natural in battle, and should be able to figure out Zoro in time to win IMO. Still would be insanely close though.

Speed equalized, I give it to Goku with insanely high difficulty. I believe that his ability to learn how someone fights easily gives him the very slight edge on Zoro.

Are you people serious!? Zoro could kill Kid Goku and King Piccolo at the same time. Also, stop equalizing speed. These characters should be allowed to fight without any restrictions whatsoever. It's like you want Zoro to lose. That being said, Goku at this point can't do anything to Zoro. Zoro stomps imo.

Wait, just saw the photo for Zoro. Is it preskip Zoro? Then I might have to change my mind. If it is the post skip Zoro that casually defeated Pica who was mountain sized then I'm sticking with Mr. Casual City level.

Sword guy Z said:
Wait, just saw the photo for Zoro. Is it preskip Zoro? Then I might have to change my mind. If it is the post skip Zoro that casually defeated Pica who was mountain sized then I'm sticking with Mr. Casual City level.
Goku is also City Level and yes this is the current Zoro.

Sword guy Z said:
Mr. Casual City level.
casual city level? Yeah, no.

Goku is also City Level and yes this is the current Zoro. Goku is barely city level.

Sword guy Z said:
Mr. Casual City level.
casual city level? Yeah, no.

Um. Yes. His feat is downplayed... HARD. Multiple times he easily cut through the mountain sized Pica when Don Chinjao's Open Chinjao with his head restored and King Elizabello's King Punch could only destroy the hands. The same Chinjao was calced at Island level in his prime with his full head. Zoro casually cut Pica's mountain sized body and then Pica's full armament haki without being the least bit fatigued. Now compare that to Piccolo's questionable razing feat that is so widely accepted. You can downplay One Piece all you want but Zoro destroys Kid Goku.

"Stop equalizing speed."

1) No. If we did that we'd limit the amount if match-ups we could do due to massive speed advantages. All argument would end with lolspeedblitz.

2) We've had a thread for speed equalization, I suggest you read it.

3) It is a rule that if it is a speed or hax stonp, battles will not be added. So equalizing speed is best for a more variety of matches that can be added. Fights not possible due to speedblitzing can now be added due to equalized speed. Plus it isn't that much of a restriction. This also makes fights involve better arguments ino. Since it won't end with lolspeedblitz.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"Stop equalizing speed."

1) No. If we did that we'd limit the amount if match-ups we could do due to massive speed advantages. All argument would end with lolspeedblitz.

2) We've had a thread for speed equalization, I suggest you read it.

3) It is a rule that if it is a speed or hax stonp, battles will not be added. So equalizing speed is best for a more variety of matches that can be added. Fights not possible due to speedblitzing can now be added due to equalized speed. Plus it isn't that much of a restriction. This also makes fights involve better arguments ino. Since it won't end with lolspeedblitz.
Most of the time, speed is what evens the fight out. When speed was equalized for Zoro vs. Erza almost everyone agreed that Erza would take it. If Zoro had his speed it would be much more even and fair.

Besides, Zoro still has precognition as well as armament haki to protect him from Kid Goku's blows. Zoro also has better range with hard to dodge slashes. Kid Goku's Kamehameha wave was linear and easier to dodge.

Please don't bring other debates in this thread...just don't. As the commenter above mentioned, the equalizing is done for a reason, there's no point in debating in a clearly blitz thread.

Sword guy Z said:
Um. Yes. His feat is downplayed... HARD.

You can downplay One Piece all you want but Zoro destroys Kid Goku.
I'm not downplaying anything, the stats are there. If you have anything against them, take it with the Content Revision Board. As it stands, they are very close in power.

Wait, I just noticed that both are willing to kill each other. Zoro definitely should win this. In the NW, he has not been trying this entire time. He pretty much one-shots all the people he gets a hit on. We know that Goku barely beat King Piccolo and defeated him by killing him( and was super fatigued from the fight with bruises everywhere), so that was his max at that point. Zoro casually beat Pica without breaking a sweat or being injured in any way. Zoro should win this. I think I've already established why.

Looking at both profiles, Goku seems to have the AP advantage. Goku also has the power pole and nimbus at this too. Hmm he can adapt to oponent fighting styles aswell going with Goku high-difficulties.

Goku's skills and small advantage in power give him the win.

And being mountain size doens't necessary mean being montain level, because mountains vary in size, people busting mountains can result in city level ap, or even town level ones.

@Sword guy Z

You're being disrespectful towards the opinion of others and generally you are arguing in an agressive way. Please stop that.

ScarletFirefly said:
@Sword guy Z

You're being disrespectful towards the opinion of others and generally you are arguing in an agressive way. Please stop that.
To all the people that I may have offended, I apologize. It is your opinion after all.

Aimenaltair said:
Goku's skills and small advantage in power give him the win.

And being mountain size doens't necessary mean being montain level, because mountains vary in size, people busting mountains can result in city level ap, or even town level ones.
The point was that he did it casually. Zoro has not been injured since being in the New World and pretty much was making fun of Pica for how weak he was. On the other hand, Kid Goku was bleeding and fatigued from his fight with King Piccolo who's strongest attack barely destroyed a city. Zoro's fight in which he became classified at city level( it actually should be At Least City Level) was a fight that he won low dif( He only had trouble because Pica kept running away and hiding). Kid Goku is scaled at City level because of his high-extreme dif fight with King Piccolo. That is my argument as to why Zoro would win.

Also, even during preskip Zoro has ALWAYS been able to take punishment, even moreso than Luffy. Remember Thriller Bark? Zoro has a LOT more willpower than Goku as a kid who has been shown to lose. Zoro will keep fighting until he is lying in his own pool of blood.

You realize Goku and KP are City Level+ right. Zoro has not fought anyone City Level+ so his "willpower" will not be enough to pull him through. Goku has the AP advantage. Being shown to lose means nothing in this fight at all. I say goku has this due to what has been stated above.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You realize Goku and KP are City Level+ right. Zoro has not fought anyone City Level+ so his "willpower" will not be enough to pull him through. Goku has the AP advantage. Being shown to lose means nothing in this fight at all. I say goku has this due to what has been stated above.
Right, and Tsuna was once calced at Island level and Enma at star level. You do realize that this site gets edited all the time via feats. Feats wise, Goku has not shown anything close to Zoro and arguably couldn't even dodge his slashes. Regardless, these are just calcs and besides, they are both 7B. King Piccolo used his FULL power to raze the city. Zoro was barely trying. Furthermore, Zoro should be put at City level+ or At Least City level since he wasn't even trying. Zoro has better range with his slashes, better durability and willpower, precognition, and experience. Zoro should win this fight. He also has armament to enhance his durability. And in this scenario, he is willing to kill, meaning that, unlike what he has been doing in all of the New World, he will be trying to kill his opponent. Zoro has much better feats than Kid Goku. Because of all this, Zoro wins.

"These are just calcs"

We use what is seen on the file. Unless there is something like a missed ability or something, we use these calcs. You cannot judge willpower like that. Goku as a saiyan would have a lot of willpower. Durability wise goku has higher since he has the "+" after city level. You say he should but from what I see I disagree. The + can actually mean a lot in a battle between 2 almost even fighters. Goku wins with High-Diff.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You actually are wrong about Zoro never fighting anyone over city level. He tried to fight Fujitora, who is 6C, and wasn't injured even after their skirmish was over.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"These are just calcs"

We use what is seen on the file. Unless there is something like a missed ability or something, we use these calcs. You cannot judge willpower like that. Goku as a saiyan would have a lot of willpower. Durability wise goku has higher since he has the "+" after city level. You say he should but from what I see I disagree. The + can actually mean a lot in a battle between 2 almost even fighters. Goku wins with High-Diff.
Name feats besides the profile that actually put him at that level or feats that at that point put him above Zoro...

The feats on the file are what put him at that level. Now you're disregarding the files... And they show that he has an edge in power over Zoro. Look at the file yourself. My evidence is what I've seen that puts him at that level. Stop ignoring stats.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
"These are just calcs"

Your only argument is literally the +. If the + is so significant than how come he has such a hard time with Zoro. Can he even get through Zoro's armament haki? If they fight close up, Zoro has the advantage because of precognition and swords. From far away, Goku only has a linear Kamehameha blast, whereas Zoro has air slashes that curve. In fact, Zoro didn't even actually hit Pica with his sword, it was the force that was sent through the air that did that. Don't forget that if it is a long range fight, even with speed equal, Zoro has precognition. Zoro wins mid dif.

We need proof that Zoro is city level+ not because you say he should be at that level and if he causally beat a city level character then this is why is he Atleast city level.

Code:
The Tsuna calc had many error but it was fixed as well as the verse, so I have no idea why you brought it.
We have proof that King piccolo is city level+, Goku was able to fight and beat him hence he should be scaled.

sigh

Plus means his AP is greater than the average of the high end energy level and low end energy level of the tier he's i.

No my argument was what others have stated before me. Something you seem to ignore, Something that irritates me. Armament Haki is still on City Level... City Level+ AP will get through it. What part of that don't you understand. You just assume Zoro is stronger despite the files stating and proving otherwise. Unless you abide by the files I am done here. Like I said if it was another ability not mention then I'd understand, but you are arguing stats and going against them with your own logic.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
(intercepted Zoro easily.)
Nevermind, that was the Fujitora fight. Fujitora is 6C. Where and how does he come into this? And Zoro is now At Least 7B. I don't know when it was edited but that further proves my point. Zoro's limits at this point has not been shown. Goku was at his limit from fighting King Piccolo, similar to how Luffy was at his limit from fighting Doflamingo. Despite Luffy and Meliodas both being 6C, Meliodas would stomp Luffy due to the fact that he casually is 6C while Luffy has to go all out to be 6C. Zoro is casual and therefore wins.

YOU brought up Fujitora. At least could mean he could be City Level+ for all we know.. Now you're going with the Saitama vs Goku logic which fails utterly. Not Showing Limits does not mean you are stronger than someone who does, By this logic Zoro can defeat every At least 7-B character who has shown limits. Plus last I checked Meliodas wins due to hax...

AllanSaiyan said:
We need proof that Zoro is city level+ not because you say he should be at that level and if he causally beat a city level character then this is why is he Atleast city level.
Let me just say that although I believe that since all KP did was raze the city, he should be at city level, let's just say that Kid Goku is City level+. So what? Zoro is At least City level and has precog. He can just keep damaging Goku and make sure that he doesn't get hit. You are only looking at AP instead of other factors and you keep ignoring that Zoro was casual hence the At Least.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back