• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wouldn't call it easy to dodge when it hit everything it ever got aimed at, including faster stuff like Pegasus, aside from Iskandar which is honestly such PIS that it went beyond the dodge where Saber didn't notice him hanging off a branch a few feet above her despite him having nothing to help hide while she has Instincts and can sense Servants over a block away.

Schnee One said:
Saber scales to 610 megatons

Zoro scales to one shotting the 800+ megaton Pica
You need to unrestrict Excalibur or this is a stomp

Zoro takes this regardless so there's no point in restricting it

Alright, voting Zoro via massive AP advantage, Haki, and comparable, arguably superior skill.

The Prince of Counters said:
Dude you even brought it up lol

Fate 7A is based on a quake, those got revised, remember when I brought that up in regards to Whitebeard

It's been a long day yo.

I think I actually mentioned a few flaws with that calc, one of which was doubting it being that magnitude yet so small. So then what would they be?

Back